CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I honestly can’t stand that bit of the film. The hankie dance goes on for ages, you’ve got 5 minutes of Luca Brazzi mumbling and stuttering like a retard attempting to pronounce the word ‘masculine’. Then you’ve got James Caan as a ginger Italian, hunched shoulders and dressed like a Dick Tracy cartoon villain.

And to top it all… you’ve got to sit through Marlon fucking Brando, mumbling lazily and putting in a shit performance that wins an Oscar.  Fuck the Godfather. Goodfellas was a far superior film.

Do you think I'm funny?

54 minutes ago, Zev said:

Do you think I'm funny?

Ten posts of absolute fucking bollocks from you today, and yet again most of them either mention or quote me directly.

I don't think that you're funny, and neither does anyone else. What I do think is that I've broken you entirely and I fuckin' well love it.

I reckon we can consider that another job well done, don't you? I may throw you the odd bone going forward for old times sake, but now I've stripped most of the meat from your bones and left you a rattled husk, you'll be going back in the mostly ignored box along with half a dozen other beige fucking idiots.

Eat shit, literally.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ten posts of absolute fucking bollocks from you today, and yet again most of them either mention or quote me directly.

I don't think that you're funny, and neither does anyone else. What I do think is that I've broken you entirely and I fuckin' well love it.

I reckon we can consider that another job well done, don't you? I may throw you the odd bone going forward for old times sake, but now I've stripped most of the meat from your bones and left you a rattled husk, you'll be going back in the mostly ignored box along with half a dozen other beige fucking idiots.

Eat shit, literally.

What on earth has happened to you?

Fucking hell. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fucking hell. 

By rote and by time honoured tradition, and of course as predicted by anyone who has been a member on here for more than a week... 

...A stagnant old bastard out of ideas appears. 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9523c9sj3jtq6quu7xz5

On 07/08/2023 at 20:00, Frank said:

Fucking hell. 

It's what happens when narcissism, ego and vanity subsumes the soul.

The result is a god complex.

Folllowed by complete mental breakdown and incarceration in an institution.

How sad, too bad, never mind.

• Like 2

On 07/08/2023 at 20:19, Decimus said:

By rote and by time honoured tradition, and of course as predicted by anyone who has been a member on here for more than a week... 

...A stagnant old bastard out of ideas appears. 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9523c9sj3jtq6quu7xz5

That’s not a dog, it’s a thalidomide draught excluder but if you look very closely you can see the the shadow of R-Soles in the background unbuttoning his flies.

2 hours ago, Zev said:

It's what happens when narcissism, ego and vanity subsumes the soul.

The result is a god complex.

Folllowed by complete mental breakdown and incarceration in an institution.

How sad, too bad, never mind.

Talk about losing your mojo! Looking through the data, literally no one is liking his posts, and despite contributing more than his usual quota, he hasn't had a whiff of the leaderboard in months. A gobby little failing faggot who's days are numbered. Thank goodness for quality posters like LCS and, hand on heart.. Dyslexic.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

If you meet him in real life he is 5' 3" and very meek and mild so I am told.

A fat and sweaty Little Hitler, as council pen-pushers usually are, with a desperately inflated opinion of their own self-worth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Talk about losing your mojo! Looking through the data, literally no one is liking his posts, and despite contributing more than his usual quota, he hasn't had a whiff of the leaderboard in months. A gobby little failing faggot who's days are numbered. Thank goodness for quality posters like LCS and, hand on heart.. Dyslexic.  

I'm getting name dropped in every other post by your triumvirate of oddballs whereas a quick search of the same data shows you're barely mentioned by anyone at all these days. So what exactly is your purpose?

There's only one thing in life worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about at all.

You irrelevant old bastard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Francis. I’m top of the pile right now. I’ve never achieved anything of worth in my wretched life but I’m now floating on air, even she’s noticed the spring in my step. Why on God’s greenish earth have you chosen now to poke the beast you utter cunt? 

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Francis. I’m top of the pile right now. I’ve never achieved anything of worth in my wretched life but I’m now floating on air, even she’s noticed the spring in my step. Why on God’s greenish earth have you chosen now to poke the beast you utter cunt? 

I see it in your tone. And I like it. Godspeed. 

8 hours ago, Zev said:

But, your opinion doesn't matter, it never did, surely you must realise that by now, or has your ego blinded you to all the facts?

Jesus Christ. Is that all you’ve got? Why the fuck are you here? If you’re going to kick the cunt, then put some steelys on because these dogshit stained flip flops aren’t working. Fuck off…please.

36 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Jesus Christ. Is that all you’ve got? Why the fuck are you here? If you’re going to kick the cunt, then put some steelys on because these dogshit stained flip flops aren’t working. Fuck off…please.

He's upset because he's gone in the beige box alongside that half-pak, Bobby Darling faced wanker Frank.

If he's no longer going to be furiously reacting to regular kickings from me, what is it that he's got left other than shooting the shit (lol) with The Fat Cocked Controller, Pen?

17 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If you’re going to kick the cunt

Have a bit of compassion, you can see the 'man' is in torment, what's he going to do when his favourite (predictable and obsessive) insults are no longer permitted?

• Like 3