CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Are Consistently Late

Decimus

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Fucking hell, the two ghosts of christmas past return! Let's give a big Corner welcome to The Snooze Brothers!

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Keep them doggies rollin'

Borehiiiiideeeee.

😴😴😴😴

Rain, wind and weather

Wolf and Decs forever 

Playing little hard men side by side…..

• Like 3

On 28/12/2021 at 22:06, King Billy said:

I’m not absolutely certain DC but I think Roops has really fallen hook line and sinker for me. I hope Eddie doesn’t blame me for this totally predictable turn of events and do anything stupid, just like everything else he’s ever done. But I can only hope. He’s a mate after all and I value our friendship. Do you think if I just dry plunged her in the arse and then denied ever knowing her, it would be a bit less cuntish going forward into the new year?

She’s never going to let it lie until you return her torn-hymen-keyring, Billy…ever.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Well well, the manchild returns.  Decs shouts, you listen.  He points to his groin and you assume the position lol

You two Scrappy-Doos try so very hard, swinging and hitting air with my palms on your foreheads.  Write even more lengthy asinine rehashed garbage to please your boss, but know that I am laughing at the pair of you.

A belated Merry Christmas to you too. 

Wow…erm, powerful stuff. That’ll learn the cunts. Dyu think you’ve killed them both with this cunting masterclass, GG?

15 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Well well, the manchild returns.  Decs shouts, you listen.  He points to his groin and you assume the position lol

You two Scrappy-Doos try so very hard, swinging and hitting air with my palms on your foreheads.  Write even more lengthy asinine rehashed garbage to please your boss, but know that I am laughing at the pair of you.

A belated Merry Christmas to you too. 

While you seldom comment, your character has all the hallmarks of someone constantly looking in without posting. I therefore wasn't surprised to see it take you just a few minutes to respond to me when thrown a lure last night via fellow dullard @KingRollo.

I can imagine you now, fastidiously cleaning your local church pews after the Christmas service, early generation smartphone sitting in a leather holster on your M&S belt, checking regularly to see whether anyone's accused you of being a horrifically boring wankstain – which not surprisingly happens more regularly for you than most.

That said, being referred to as a 'Scrappy Doo' has, in truth, hurt me deeply. I'll be keeping it hidden in my arsenal of malicious insults for future use when my back's really up against the wall, lol.

Well done for living up to your reputation as the site's most absurdly dull, characterless and easily riled helmet cheese.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Just curious @Wolfie, but does Dickless pick your shit up when you're out together or is he just interested in what goes in your arse hole? John Lowe is a cunt.

There's none better qualified in the field of sweetcorn connoisseurship to comment than you, especially after your recent (and pitiful) arse-kissing subservience of Roops. You've got some nerve accusing others of doing similar when your face has been buried so far up the Führer's arsehole in recent weeks I'm surprised you can see the drizzle from your miserable Glaswegian hole. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingRollo said:

Oh sweet irony!

Never mind, I hear brittleness is going to be added to the protected characteristics list and glass jaws are back in fashion…

Speaking of those brittle and easily riled, your return after an absence of approximately eight months has brought about 2/3 of your posts aimed squarely in my direction. What hypocrisy – though no surprise coming from the site's leading drama queen masquerading as a king.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Speaking of those brittle and easily riled, your return after an absence of approximately eight months has brought about 2/3 of your posts aimed squarely in my direction. What hypocrisy – though no surprise coming from the site's leading drama queen masquerading as a king.

I wished you a happy Christmas, Wolfie! Is that fighting talk round your way? 

“Merry Christmas!”

”I’ll show you ‘Merry Christmas’! Pick your teeth up on the way out”.

Bet the 25th was a barrel of laughs! Did you think “Boxing Day” should be taken literally?

It’s not always about you, Wolfie. You gotta learn to let some things go.

Have a great New Year!

56 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

I wished you a happy Christmas, Wolfie! Is that fighting talk round your way? 

“Merry Christmas!”

Bet the 25th was a barrel of laughs! Did you think “Boxing Day” should be taken literally?

It’s not always about you, Wolfie. You gotta learn to let some things go.

Have a great New Year!

What did you expect after derisively wishing a 'Merry Christmas' following my exchange with Captain Boring, someone you've jumped to the defence of in the past? Most of us don't come here to be liked, Rollo, or to be wished 'Merry Christmas' from adversaries. Don't you think your skills are better suited to a website more fitting of your obvious vulnerabilities?

28 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What did you expect after derisively wishing 'Merry Christmas' following my exchange with Captain Boring, someone you've jumped to the defence of in the past? Most of us don't come here to be liked, Rollo, or to be wished 'Merry Christmas' from adversaries. Don't you think your skills are better suited to a website more fitting of your obvious vulnerabilities?

I appreciate the concern, Wolfie, thank you. However, I should tell you that your worry is misplaced…

I don’t feel vulnerable here. However, I apologise unreservedly if I have made you feel vulnerable by drawing attention to your hard man veneer, which is cracking like the proverbial chestnuts in an open fire, under the weight of the massive chip on your shoulder.

It cannot be easy. My sympathies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KingRollo said:

I wished you a happy Christmas, Wolfie! Is that fighting talk round your way? “Merry Christmas!”

If I catch you calling anyone "mate" on here, your teeth will be the least of your worries.

You've been warned.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If I catch you calling anyone "mate" on here, your teeth will be the least of your worries.

You've been warned.

Did you know that when a Scotsman calls you "pal" you really ought to start backing away quickly? Begbie 101.

Guest Gronda Gronda
11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

While you seldom comment, your character has all the hallmarks of someone constantly looking in without posting. I therefore wasn't surprised to see it take you just a few minutes to respond to me when thrown a lure last night via fellow dullard @KingRollo.

I can imagine you now, fastidiously cleaning your local church pews after the Christmas service, early generation smartphone sitting in a leather holster on your M&S belt, checking regularly to see whether anyone's accused you of being a horrifically boring wankstain – which not surprisingly happens more regularly for you than most.

That said, being referred to as a 'Scrappy Doo' has, in truth, hurt me deeply. I'll be keeping it hidden in my arsenal of malicious insults for future use when my back's really up against the wall, lol.

Well done for living up to your reputation as the site's most absurdly dull, characterless and easily riled helmet cheese.

You write approximately 150 words to let me know that you're angry with me. 

You need to learn how to regulate your emotions young man; you are incredibly brittle, repetitive and - lately - boring.

Give attention to your loved ones and have a happy new year. 

7 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

You write approximately 150 words to let me know that you're angry with me. 

You need to learn how to regulate your emotions young man; you are incredibly brittle, repetitive and - lately - boring.

Give attention to your loved ones and have a happy new year. 

150 words is just the final post, GG. He’s probably got pages and pages of drafts screwed up in his waste paper basket. The words will be racking up in their thousands, all borne of blood, sweat and tears.

Cue the site minnow comment…

Guest judgetwi
On 27/12/2021 at 09:48, Decimus said:

Suck my dick.

I don’t approve of homosexuality. I believe they call it a “lifestyle choice” these days. I’m old school, Countryboy, so you’re wasting your time with me. 

I would have thought sheep and goats would be more up your alley, especially considering your love for The Peacefuls. 

None of my business anyway.

Guest Gronda Gronda
4 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

150 words is just the final post, GG. He’s probably got pages and pages of drafts screwed up in his waste paper basket. The words will be racking up in their thousands, all borne of blood, sweat and tears.

He is incredibly unstable.  What it boils down to is that he is a poor man's Decimus.

Woofter can write in the same style as him, but lacks originally, so he tries to compensate with aggression and fails to see just how daft he comes across.

I am actually picturing him furiously typing, editing and re-writing, like some modern day Stephen J. Cannell. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

You've been warned.

Worried about what exactly? Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

Guest Gronda Gronda
19 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Wow…erm, powerful stuff. That’ll learn the cunts. Dyu think you’ve killed them both with this cunting masterclass, GG?

I will tell you what I am thinking, DC.  I think that being part of an entourage to any diva isn't a good look, much less two of them. 

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Wolfie what is behind this angry tirade?

• Like 1

@KingRollo, @Gronda Gronda.

Good God. It's as though Blackadder and Baldrick have suddenly been handed a new 'justice' script by the BBC, pumping out utterly humourless drivel not worthy of any degree of wit, irony or charm.

While I take into consideration you're both part-timers clearly bereft of any natural funniness or satire (despite collectivey sharing six years on the site), neither of you has managed to say anything funny, offensive or intelligent in your repertoire above. I'd be more entertained in a morgue. Strange, really, when both of you – each very aware of the modus operandi and character of the Corner before joining some years ago – are obviously easily offended by the slightest comment which doesn't fit within your rather limited boundaries of casual sexism, racism and mockery.

And, certainly not least, to @Dead Penelope. Your sneaky comment is (among others) a prime reason as to why you're so incredibly disliked here: you stick your nose into other people's engagements with no apparent reason, attacking in situations which don't concern you, and then go crying to the mods when there's a backlash. Learn to keep your big cock zipped up.

You utterly bankrupt pair of cunts. Honestly, how do you expect to shake your minnow status with shite like the above? Perhaps we ought to rename this thread 'Cunts Who Are Consistently Boring'. Sadly, due to other committments today, I don't have time to stand and trade blows. But there will be plenty of time. You have been warned.

PS. If Iain Duncan Smith did good impressions, GG, he'd be reeling you off rather beautifully at 1:50 in the clip below. You mind-numbingly boring, monochrome fucking Clarks-wearing cunt: