CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Novak Djokovic

Stubby Pecker

43 minutes ago, Neil said:

Eric,fucking behave. The women are so far behind its fucking embarrassing. Even the butch ones are light years away. I hope you're not going fucking soft on me?

No. I just think that they generally play to a high standard taking into account the physical disadvantage vs male players. 
 I think you lot just prefer looking at lunchboxes rather than fanny creases. 
 Well tough shit, because now the Williams sisters will be wearing black nickers to make their cocks look smaller.

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m so anti-vax that last Wednesday my girlfriend and I had 5 vaccinations each at Superdrug in Watford (cost £480).

1 (Diphtheria, tetanus and Polio).

2 Hepatitis A.

3 Meningitis ACWY.

4 Typhoid

5 Yellow fever.

Not bad for an antivaxxer but we both know that describing the mRNA cocktails which prevent neither, infection or transmission as ‘vaccines’ required the ‘totally trustworthy’ WHO to change the actual definition of ‘vaccine’ prior to the roll out.

But I’m happy that all the fatties, wrinklies, NHS bed blockers and immuno compromised hypochondriac whingers such as yourself have  survived the most deadly pandemic ever, even if the other 99% of people will be paying for the dubious pleasure of prolonging your miserable existence for decades to come. 😘

Well, I guess we'll have to take your word about you and your gf's vaccinations in view of your predilection for telling porkies. Be that as it may, you've merely demonstrated that you still don't have a sodding clue what vaccines do and don't do. All five of the listed vaccines will neither prevent infection nor transmission. Like the mRNA vaccines they simply prepare the body should you become infected. The difference between the vaccines you say you've taken is that all five introduce an inactive pathogen into your body (though if memory serves, the yellow fever shot is very much "active") whereas the mRNA shot introduces a protein incorporating a set of instructions for the body to make it's own antibodies. One mo' thing; eventually the majority of vaccines, including the ones on your list will be made this way for the simple reason that mRNA shots have been proven to be safer and the rate of rejection is miniscule compared to the "traditional" vaccines. Before you kick off, mRNA vaccines have been rolled out for more than a decade...

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, I guess we'll have to take your word about and your gf's vaccinations in view of your predilection for telling porkies. Be that as it may, you've merely demonstrated that you still don't have a sodding clue what vaccines do and don't do. All five of the listed vaccines will neither prevent infection nor transmission. Like the mRNA vaccines they simply prepare the body should you become infected. The difference between the vaccines you say you've taken is that all five introduce an inactive pathogen into your body (though if memory serves, the yellow fever shot is very much "active") whereas the mRNA shot introduces a protein incorporating a set of instructions for the body to make it's own antibodies. One mo' thing; eventually the majority of vaccines, including the ones on your list will be made this way for the simple reason that mRNA shots have been proven to be safer and the rate of rejection is miniscule compared to the "traditional" vaccines. Before you kick off, mRNA vaccines have been rolled out for more than a decade...

How long might this dialogue of the deaf continue? Neither you or Bill are remotely capable of retreat at this late stage, so perhaps keeping quiet might be an alternative strategy for the next twelve months?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

How long might this dialogue of the deaf continue? Neither you are Bill are remotely capable of retreat at this late stage, so perhaps keeping quiet might be an alternative strategy for the next twelve months?

Did you spot the bit in brackets, ‘(if memory serves)’ just before some comparative stuff? Memory bollocks! Meticulously checked.

I think quite a lot of Roops, and I know she’s a little bit softer than she lets on. But she’s a fucking blagger sometimes.

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you spot the bit in brackets, ‘(if memory serves)’ just before some comparative stuff? Memory bollocks! Meticulously checked.

I think quite a lot of Roops, and I know she’s a little bit softer than she lets on. But she’s a fucking blagger sometimes.

Honest onions about the memory thang - I've had most travel shots going and then some.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

Get up offa that thang, she's clearly a James Brown fan.

Look up Eddie Murphy’s Saturday Night Live sketch: ‘James Brown’s Celebrity Hot-Tub’ on YouTube. 
 Eddie Murphy was a savagely spot on impersonator. I think Stevie Wonder actually mimed two songs at a live performance, with Eddie Murphy singing the vocals behind a curtain. Nobody twigged.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I took my mRNA (Make Roops Not Annoying) jab. Didn't work though. If anything she's got worse. 

Nevermind all that CG, I've got to say I'm impressed with Cwith Eubank's tennis performance at Wimbledon this year. I thought he'd take it easy after his Boxing finished and all that.  

40 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Nevermind all that CG, I've got to say I'm impressed with Cwith Eubank's tennis performance at Wimbledon this year. I thought he'd take it easy after his Boxing finished and all that.  

So not one brit made it past round 2. There's something fundamentally fucked up considering it's our own tournament. 

Bet you're glad there's a soul brother through.