CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who attend sporting events and don't stop fucking yakking

camberwell gypsy

Had one of these cunts sat behind me at the rugby yesterday. Obviously some 'hooray Henry' who works in commerce. I knew this because the fucking toff didn't stop talking about it. I don't know how his companion put up with it because I was all for turning round and ramming my pint pot in his throat, which would be pointless as its plastic. Also it would cost me as I'd have to spent an extra quid at the bar for a new one. This cretin wanked on about his boss forking out for a top of the range BMW, his colleagues skiing trip being cancelled because of the chinky wink cold, the meetings he's had concerning his company and..........fucking everything else concerning this boring cunts life. It's not the first time I've had this either.  This cunt paid £33 to sit in the freezing cold to watch the rugby, but did nothing but talk bollocks. I was hoping the poor fucker sitting next to him, would quietly murder him and leave him sitting there like that tart at the sumo wrestling match in The Man with the Golden Gun flick. 

Anyone else had to put up with this crap?

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Had one of these cunts sat behind me at the rugby yesterday. Obviously some 'hooray Henry' who works in commerce. I knew this because the fucking toff didn't stop talking about it. I don't know how his companion put up with it because I was all for turning round and ramming my pint pot in his throat, which would be pointless as its plastic. Also it would cost me as I'd have to spent an extra quid at the bar for a new one. This cretin wanked on about his boss forking out for a top of the range BMW, his colleagues skiing trip being cancelled because of the chinky wink cold, the meetings he's had concerning his company and..........fucking everything else concerning this boring cunts life. It's not the first time I've had this either.  This cunt paid £33 to sit in the freezing cold to watch the rugby, but did nothing but talk bollocks. I was hoping the poor fucker sitting next to him, would quietly murder him and leave him sitting there like that tart at the sumo wrestling match in The Man with the Golden Gun flick. 

Rugby is for incestuous little englander shims, what were you thinking?

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Or worse!

1194.jpg?width=300&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=45ddac8ea1de42c4da307dc7f8bde0ca

Hmmm, an interesting curio, their lips appear to be superglued together with spunk. I recommend liberal application of solvent.

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is all very interesting Gypps but watching rugby and drinking pints sounds like you might be a Pen MkII.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Cunty BigBollox said:

Really. I would recommend liberal application of 97 octane petrol and a match.

Noble, but they already have a burning sensation when they go wee wee.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Could it be that the posh cunt was a little nervous around you CG? What with your Saaaf London twang and generally vile behaviour of late, the poor bastard panicked and thought you would rob him...hence the nervous talking bollocks etc. 

44 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Could it be that the posh cunt was a little nervous around you CG? What with your Saaaf London twang and generally vile behaviour of late, the poor bastard panicked and thought you would rob him...hence the nervous talking bollocks etc. 

I left my twang at home. 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Had one of these cunts sat behind me at the rugby yesterday. Obviously some 'hooray Henry' who works in commerce. 

What do you expect, it's rugby. You're either going to end up sat next to some public schoolboy with a hamster up his arse, or some northern fucking animal molesting a ferret.

Ghastly sport.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

What do you expect, it's rugby. You're either going to end up sat next to some public schoolboy with a hamster up his arse, or some northern fucking animal molesting a ferret.

Ghastly sport.

Funny that, as you strike me as exactly the same sort of weak, pathetic, loud mouth sack of faux posh shit.

Anyway, in the pre woke days when I was a season ticket holder there was this nerdy little loudmouth  fuckwit, sitting about 4 rows behind me who used to grind my gears. “Startrek” we used to call him because that’s all he went on about when he wasn’t embarrassing himself with his lack of knowledge about the game. 

I had this fantasy about following him home and finding out where he lived. Then, when  the next Startrek film came out I would follow him to the nearest cinema, sit behind him and talk about fucking football all the way through. See how you like that nerdy boy!

I wonder what happened to old Startrek? Probably on some website somewhere making a complete cunt of himself. Happy days.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ghastly sport.

True, but at least I can sit supping pints fron my seat watching the game and not be stopped bringing my pint out by some pimply youth in a yellow vest. Swings and roundabouts. 

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did he say RUGGER?

On 09/01/2022 at 17:33, camberwell gypsy said:

£33 to get in and then £1 a pint? Do they have some sort of time portal instead of a turnstile?

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

£33 to get in and then £1 a pint? Do they have some sort of time portal instead of a turnstile?

FFS Billy; it's £1 for the plastic pint pot and you keep it so you only pay £4.60 instead of £5.60. So cheap skates like me take mine to the ground. Comprendeh noonynoony?