CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

On 15/03/2022 at 22:26, King Billy said:

The prime minister of Poland, along with his counterparts from Slovenia and the Czech Republic arrived in Kiev today to meet the fake actor Ukranian President. Considering the MSM reports for almost 3 weeks now of Russian forces advancing on the outskirts of Kiev, and the Russian air superiority, this would by all accounts be a very strange destination for 3 European leaders to go. I don’t recall reading about Winston and FDR popping over to Stalingrad for a chinwag with Josef at the height of the siege of Stalingrad.

I smell bullshit.

Perhaps they're all wearing tin-foil hats for protection.

On 15/03/2022 at 01:49, PANZER MURPHY said:

I did mention it before decco baby..Ireland is probably the most racist country in Europe only we don't need a national front..we just ignore ya ..shun ya...its what we did for centuries...talk to the brit if ya want..sell him eggs if ya want ..buy some poor fuks land that was confiscated .. but don't come up to me n offer paw to shake like we amigos or somthin.. because some evening inde future ill be burnin yer house n crippling you..and I won't be wanting to make a hypocrite outa meself ..ya see me dilemma..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Pansy, see the following news brief from this morning's Guardian:

'Ireland is preparing for up to 200,000 refugees from Ukraine. The government’s cabinet will discuss a “significant Ukraine memo” today to consider the challenges this poses, particularly the housing challenge. Transport minister Eamon Ryan said on Monday that 10,000 had already arrived.'

So, considering 'Ireland is probably the most racist country in Europe', which you have authored above, how do you anticipate the current estmated 8-9% black, Asian and other ethnic non-white factions of your demographic (who permanently share your grey and wet island) are going to cope with the hundreds of thousands of newly arriving Slavic people, who carry a reputation for being inherently racist?

Lol.

I'm guessing it'll probably speed up the processing  and deportation of the sub saharan and aisian economic migrants that have historically abused our lenient asylum system..bed's are needed for real refugees now..and anyway we,like yerselves need an influx of fresh blood..no harm if it has similar values and culture and displaces the system cloggers ..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I'm guessing it'll probably speed up the processing  and deportation of the sub saharan and aisian economic migrants that have historically abused our lenient asylum system..bed's are needed for real refugees now..and anyway we,like yerselves need an influx of fresh blood..no harm if it has similar values and culture and displaces the system cloggers ..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Really? Ukrainians are from the same East Slavic ethnic group native to Eastern Europe as the Russians and Belorussians – so stereotypically terse, rude and somewhat violent and intolerant of others in ways typical of indigenous Slavic peoples from another part of the world.

Where's the similarity with Ireland's culture and values, Pansy?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Really? Ukrainians are from the same East Slavic ethnic group native to Eastern Europe as the Russians and Belorussians – so stereotypically terse, rude and somewhat violent and intolerant of others in ways typical of indigenous Slavic peoples from another part of the world.

They both get their arses kicked by nastier cunts a lot.

28 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Wuggers baby..don't get yer information out of the daily express ..I've heard its mostly opinion n not fact..silly little englander..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

33 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They both get their arses kicked by nastier cunts a lot.

Dunno roadie baby...yer score cards not been great lately..run out of America.. once..Afghanistan three times.. twice in Iraq Egypt..left ya with a bloody nose...yer presence here mostly consisted of bunkering down in large towns and city's with the occasional daylight outing in a heavily armed column to take pot shots at farm workers and cottages ..same as the  Afghan adventure ...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Dunno roadie baby...yer score cards not been great lately..run out of America.. once..Afghanistan three times.. twice in Iraq Egypt..left ya with a bloody nose...yer presence here mostly consisted of bunkering down in large towns and city's with the occasional daylight outing in a heavily armed column to take pot shots at farm workers and cottages ..same as the  Afghan adventure ...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Yeah, but we were the aggressors. Your lot never really needed to go looking for a fight during history, people just showed up and kicked the shit your of ya's.

• Like 1

I surely did not change the subject I was heartened to see that ya used the term we were as opposed to we are..shows yer not all blinded by little flags n spitfire fly bys n know you're on yer way to finding yer real place in the grand scheme of tings...which is several places below where y'all think ya should be ..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Wuggers baby..don't get yer information out of the daily express ..I've heard its mostly opinion n not fact..silly little englander..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Opinion? What's not factual about Ukrainian people sharing identical Slavic lineage as other Eastern Europeans with whom they have shared history?

Sometimes, despite the facts looking at you squarely in the face, you play the 'thick Irish Mick' as a last option despite knowing you're clearly talking bollocks. Say something worthy which contributes to the topic or fuck off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Can't say I've met many terse n rude n intolerant slavz wuggy baby....maybe that's more of a reaction to yerself....ya quite possibly look like a dotard aswell as sounding like one..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I have – during my travels to Poland, Slovakia and Bulgaria. I've also studied with Hungarians and worked with Russians and most are just as brash as the next. It appears your opinion is based upon lack of travel to (and therefore experience of) these countries and people. If this isn't correct, prove me wrong. Indeed, have you travelled much beyond your cold, wet and grey existence?

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I have – during my travels to Poland, Slovakia and Bulgaria. I've also studied with Hungarians and worked with Russians and most are just as brash as the next. It appears your opinion is based upon lack of travel to (and therefore experience of) these countries and people. If this isn't correct, prove me wrong. Indeed, have you travelled much beyond your cold, wet and grey existence?

I doubt that Panzer ever gets any further than his headspace, which is firmly stuck in 1916 on the barricades of the GPO.

After the Jews, the Irish are the most likely people to play the victim card over some shit that happened decades or centuries ago. Like the Jews, they also conveniently forget their own more recent atrocities and acts of terrorism.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I surely did not change the subject I was heartened to see that ya used the term we were as opposed to we are..shows yer not all blinded by little flags n spitfire fly bys n know you're on yer way to finding yer real place in the grand scheme of tings...which is several places below where y'all think ya should be ..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Well I am Northern, Panzy. From here to the Yorkshire border has only ever really been considered the spare bit that everyone will run to in the event that London gets nuked. Our biggest mark on history so far was being a wall.

49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I doubt that Panzer ever gets any further than his headspace, which is firmly stuck in 1916 on the barricades of the GPO.

After the Jews, the Irish are the most likely people to play the victim card over some shit that happened decades or centuries ago. Like the Jews, they also conveniently forget their own more recent atrocities and acts of terrorism.

Ah decco baby..stick to what ya know..invading the personal space of the young interns when they're at the water cooler ..the Jews and us asked ya nicely to leave but like a bad guest ya didn't take the hint so we had to use option B..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Well wuggers the common denominator in yer story is yerself...what's that tell ya...maybe next time ya meet one take off yer union jack bowler hat n the flag from around yer chunky shoulders n perhaps you'll get a more positive response..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

29 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well wuggers the common denominator in yer story is yerself...what's that tell ya...maybe next time ya meet one take off yer union jack bowler hat n the flag from around yer chunky shoulders n perhaps you'll get a more positive response..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Pansy has carried a victim complex since day one, which goes alongside his deep-rooted Anglophobia. Just look at his avatar ffs.

I'm not going to apologise for being from a country which has a better climate, bigger economy and balls to historically stand up for other nations than its poorer, more isolated neighbour. While I am ashamed of the UK's somewhat unnecessary behaviour in Ireland in the early 1900s, and Panswanker knows my thoughts on Sinn Fein and the origins of the Irish War of Independence very well, the fact of the matter is Ireland would have been completely (culturally and economically) overrun by Nazi Germany had the English not been so bloody-minded above the skies of Kent, London and Essex throughout summer 1940.

Still, perhaps the Kraut-led EU can make up for lost time so far as Ireland is concerned.

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While I am ashamed of the UK's somewhat unnecessary behaviour in Ireland in the early 1900s, and Panswanker knows my thoughts on Sinn Fein and the origins of the Irish War of Independence very well

The vast majority of places Britain planted the Union flag descended into chaos upon our departure, and not because as some nationalists would have it, that we provided stability and the natives returned to type once we left.

Ethnic conflict and division was actively encouraged across the empire to keep populations fighting amongst themselves and not uniting against the colonial armies. The affects of this can be felt to this day in Ireland, Cyprus, Israel, India, Pakistan, Hong Kong and numerous African nations riven by civil war due to arbitrary lines being drawn on a map that didn't take into account historic cultural and ethnic divisions.

Panzer's problem is that he believes we all romanticise and excuse our past and actively crave a return to imperialism. If he'd actually met and spoke to more than a dozen Britons, he'd realise that this isn't the case and we're more than content with creating a prosperous UK without feeling the need to swing our dicks on the world stage.

• Like 2