CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

They turn their noses up and call us plastic paddies, but the more of us they alienate, the more their nationalist agenda dies in the water. He should be licking Proper and my respective arseholes if he ever wants to see his rag of a flag flying high in Ulster.

You puffing yerself up again my printing room prowling friend..I'd say people blank ya not because of yer plasticness ..I'd hazard a guess that it's yer inability to hide the smell of little englander off ya ..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

You puffing yerself up again my printing room prowling friend..I'd say people blank ya not because of yer plasticness ..I'd hazard a guess that it's yer inability to hide the smell of little englander off ya ..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Ireland is England's retarded little brother. Bearing that in mind, I'd say with your nationalistic tendencies that would make you a little spastic, which is incredibly apt...LOL

Just now, Decimus said:

Ireland is England's retarded little brother. Bearing that in mind, I'd say with your nationalistic tendencies that would make you a little spastic, which is incredibly apt...LOL

"They turn their noses up as us and call us plastic paddies"... ya see decco baby..my Xeroxing xenophobe..I knew yer problem had a simple explanation..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I never said that the diaspora over here didn't hold your lot in similar disdain, because we do.

Let's use The Out of Africa theory as a metaphor. Any early human with half a brain cell and a bit of get up and go got the fuck out of the dark continent as soon as they possibly could. It's no secret that they then spread out across the globe and created the greatest civilisations known to history. Meanwhile, the feckless, thick cunts left behind continued to wallow in mud huts until the scramble for Africa, when their distant relatives returned to bring them the light of civilisation.

Similarly, anyone who wasn't a total cretin emigrated out of Ireland because they weren't happy about waiting around for their children to starve to death. Hence why Ireland is the only country on the planet with less of a population than they had in 1800.

Those left behind were the sort of stupid fucking wankers (your family) whose aspirations went no further than striving toward the acquisition of potatoes. Which probably explains why your posts come across like they were penned by a confused down syndrome child fucked on moonshine.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I never said that the diaspora over here didn't hold your lot in similar disdain, because we do.

Let's use The Out of Africa theory as a metaphor. Any early human with half a brain cell and a bit of get up and go got the fuck out of the dark continent as soon as they possibly could. It's no secret that they then spread out across the globe and created the greatest civilisations known to history. Meanwhile, the feckless, thick cunts left behind continued to wallow in mud huts until the scramble for Africa, when their distant relatives returned to bring them the light of civilisation.

Similarly, anyone who wasn't a total cretin emigrated out of Ireland because they weren't happy about waiting around for their children to starve to death. Hence why Ireland is the only country on the planet with less of a population than they had in 1800.

Those left behind were the sort of stupid fucking wankers (your family) whose aspirations went no further than striving toward the acquisition of potatoes. Which probably explains why your posts come across like they were penned by a confused down syndrome child fucked on moonshine.

You forgot the pigs and bacon fat that they eat the potatoes with,

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He will be left celebrating how the Irish have rid themselves of the Brits, with only goat herders and Yoruba for company. I can't stand the world view he has, it is totally retarded and self defeating. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Imbibe Skydrol…I’m dead.

Fucking hell DC. I’ve been driving around Toxteth every night for months in the imaginary M4 looking for you. I even got a parking ticket at the back of Lime St station one night while I was looking in all the dumpsters for your remains. If you PM me the address of whatever secure institution you’re currently residing in, I’ll forward the ticket for you to pay. I even checked Southport beach for washed up canoes, thinking you’d decided to have another crack at the life insurance malarkey that you almost got away with last time.

Im glad you’re not dead, unless I find out you’ve been holed up in some ‘boutique hotel’ in Brighton with Kleftiko. In which case you soon will be when the  bad AIDS kicks in.

Welcome back and fuck off.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

He will be left celebrating how the Irish have rid themselves of the Brits, with only goat herders and Yoruba for company. I can't stand the world view he has, it is totally retarded and self defeating. 

Yet he claims to be a laid back "to be sure" caricature whilst criticising the British for being hateful xenophobes. His hypocrisy is outstanding, he's the most toxic nationalist on this site.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I guarantee your current sight problems will suddenly seem like a positive thing

‘Whether or not it’s correct that ‘wanking makes you go blind’, it seems to be in Pens case. Playing with that colossal Totem Pole of its for years can’t possibly be unconnected   to its ridiculously enlarged right  bicep and Mr. Magoo ‘Coke bottle’ glasses?

• Like 2

Hi

My bestie Big Kazza got involved while we were away - with Big Bill (big Willie, he has a big willy she texted me 2 hours & 12 mins into their first real date), & the holiday romance lingers on, therefore ProfB has more time to post on the corner, as Kazza is loved up & not got so much time for ProfB right now.

She's saving up for a gastric band. We are off car booting at the weekend to help her 'band' fund.

What nom am I on - oh Vlad again.

Even big Kazza would not do him.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Hi

My bestie Big Kazza got involved while we were away - with Big Bill (big Willie, he has a big willy she texted me 2 hours & 12 mins into their first real date), & the holiday romance lingers on, therefore ProfB has more time to post on the corner, as Kazza is loved up & not got so much time for ProfB right now.

She's saving up for a gastric band. We are off car booting at the weekend to help her 'band' fund.

What nom am I on - oh Vlad again.

Even big Kazza would not do him.

Evening ProfB, did Kazza drop you because you failed last nights attempt at a quadruple prosseco bottle anal insertion in the back of your A3 Quattro? Nevermind, at least you are now able to post on here more often eh...Do you know I'm 2 likes away from 500? I was wondering what you're going to do about it?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The only plot I'd ever want you to be early for is one in a cemetery. 

Please, for the love of all that is holy, just fuck off.

29 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Evening ProfB, did Kazza drop you because you failed last nights attempt at a quadruple prosseco bottle anal insertion in the back of your A3 Quattro? Nevermind, at least you are now able to post on here more often eh...Do you know I'm 2 likes away from 500? I was wondering what your going to do about it?

XXX love ProfB angry men with small willies.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Decco baby..you old water cooler weinstien....why do I get the impression that your lot were run out of here back in the day.. or was grandaddy decco a wartime deserter?...possibly unwilling or unable to come back to the aul sod..

PANZERMURPHYBABY