CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

Guest Lairy Larry
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And he's got you rattling like Michael J Fox sitting on a washing machine full of bricks.

I don't even give a shit about whatever argument you're both having - you've lost composure here and its showing clearly. I thought you were going to be one of those annoying, noncommittal brush-it-all-off cunts. Much like Panzy himself, so I guess it makes sense in a way that he's your kryptonite.

He's been doing this for fucking years - you don't stand a chance unless you change your game plan. LOL.

I know where you live.

17 hours ago, Lairy Larry said:

I know who you are and where you live, obviously I can't post the full info here, as that would be doxing but here are some tantalising hints:

Data Redacted

Not so confident now I'll bet, Captain Paranoid.

If you've got mine as well, pop round anytime. I'll have the kettle on. Plenty of sugar?

Edited by Mrs Roops

3 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

dominates the nation UK and UK nations' news

What the fuck are you on about? You stupid, daft fucking cunt. Why don't you do something useful and offer to drive some trains in Ukraine and help the people fleeing? Once you've done that find the nearest Russian tank and flash you hairy arse at it (preferably with a Ukraine flag hanging out of it). 

I can help you with the costs in getting there. 

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

I obviously don't want to know if he's correct or not RK, but if he is have you any idea how he'd know information about you? 

No clue, but a few vague ideas. I don't know nearly enough about this computer shit to figure it out and I'm struggling to really give a shit at the moment as I'm working on my next picture. Once that's done I'll probably just fuck off out of here for good - there's just no fun when sad cunts are throwing personal info into online arguments - no matter how they actually dug it up.

Respect to @PANZER MURPHY, mind. Never saw a cunt rattled so bad that he doxxed a member of the audience. LOL.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No clue, but a few vague ideas. I don't know nearly enough about this computer shit to figure it out and I'm struggling to really give a shit at the moment as I'm working on my next picture. Once that's done I'll probably just fuck off out of here for good - there's just no fun when sad cunts are throwing personal info into online arguments - no matter how they actually dug it up.

Respect to @PANZER MURPHY, mind. Never saw a cunt rattled so bad that he doxxed a member of the audience. LOL.

Well I hope you don't go anywhere but I can understand why you wouldn't want to stay after that. Where the fuck are the mods?

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Well I hope you don't go anywhere but I can understand why you wouldn't want to stay after that. Where the fuck are the mods?

Aww, Decs. You're like that one cunt in the war films holding his mate who's been blown up from the waist down, still screaming for the medic. I'm finished.

Guest Lairy Larry
21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Aww, Decs. You're like that one cunt in the war films holding his mate who's been blown up from the waist down, still screaming for the medic. I'm finished.

Take it easy. I'll explain everything via PM.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oh dear Panzer, what is it with your lack of faith in Great Britain? Without British supplied anti aircraft weapons etc the brave Ukrainians wouldn't have shot down aircraft etc, even your old mate Tusk has damned the EU over their typically shite sanctions...it's simple Panzer, trying to get a load of nations (a few rich and majority poor like Ireland) to work as one doesn't work. If Vlad came into western Europe, the EU would organise a useless response meeting, and after they'd finished their pat eachother on the backs slap up lunch Vlad would have taken over, and skinned that bender Varadkar. Lol

Chappy baby..you speak to me as If I know nothing about having a militaristic bully living beside us for the last several centuries..the Ukraine is in a better position than Ireland was ..nobody funnelling hi tech weapons to us or sanctions on the aggressor..they'll either fight or fold...my heart is with them

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

17 hours ago, Lairy Larry said:

I know who you are and where you live, obviously I can't post the full info here, as that would be doxing but here are some tantalising hints:

Data Redacted

Not so confident now I'll bet, Captain Paranoid.

Bad show old bean..Lairy by name ..Lairy by nature..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest Lairy Larry
4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

You merely repeated what wee Sammy was told to say izall...Read more post less

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Weren't we discussing how Eire is being 'bullied' by the UK and the UK alone (your words). You still haven't explained why that's the case.

6 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Chappy baby..you speak to me as If I know nothing about having a militaristic bully living beside us for the last several centuries..the Ukraine is in a better position than Ireland was ..nobody funnelling hi tech weapons to us or sanctions on the aggressor..they'll either fight or fold...my heart is with them

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I feel for the people of Ukraine also Panzer, you mention hi tech support etc but didn't Ireland receive loads of money from the Irish Americans etc? Seizing power, greed, and attacking countries is nothing new...it's in human nature. I'm not condoning Putin's actions at all but I find the outrage etc from most countries laughable...Iraq war etc. Most of the west kills people the world over every day, sometimes with weapons but mostly with trade. 

The world is fucked and we're all hypocrite cunts. 

Guest Lairy Larry
2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

And @Carl Sway has logged in again...I wonder if he has anything to say about the shit going on at the moment? Thought not, you fucking useless cunt. 

Apparently he's a site legend; the posting rate back then must have been 1-2 per week.

39 minutes ago, Lairy Larry said:

Weren't we discussing how Eire is being 'bullied' by the UK and the UK alone (your words). You still haven't explained why that's the case.

No....we weren't..I said I wasn't interested in educating you about your governments shabby reputation and mendacious actions whilst condemning others

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

46 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I feel for the people of Ukraine also Panzer, you mention hi tech support etc but didn't Ireland receive loads of money from the Irish Americans etc? Seizing power, greed, and attacking countries is nothing new...it's in human nature. I'm not condoning Putin's actions at all but I find the outrage etc from most countries laughable...Iraq war etc. Most of the west kills people the world over every day, sometimes with weapons but mostly with trade. 

The world is fucked and we're all hypocrite cunts. 

Money won't fill body bags or leave armoured cars in smoking ruins ...we'd have preferred crates of stingers n other warry bangy stuff instead of the crappy soviet shite that came in smuggled in the bilge of a trawler that required a 13.46 volt battery to work.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Lairy Larry
9 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

No....we weren't..I said I wasn't interested in educating you about your governments shabby reputation and mendacious actions whilst condemning others

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Read what you said earlier:

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mm...both sides of the house rammed with plastic paddy's who'd love to get their 7 second soundbite whacking the pernicious bullying brit who's once agin trying to stamp on poor little Ireland...its all about the optics Larry baby..and right about now yer reputation is in the toilet...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

How are the brits specifically bullying and stamping on poor little Ireland? That's all I want you to clarify. You make a lot of noise but can't seem to give an answer.

1 minute ago, Lairy Larry said:

Read what you said earlier:

How are the brits specifically bullying and stamping on poor little Ireland? That's all I want you to clarify. You make a lot of noise but can't seem to give an answer.

If you have to ask me what's goin on in your country you aren't smart enough to have a vote lairy baby...anyway I'm off for a little doze ..playing tonight at a divorce party ..should be a laff...laterzz haterzzz

PANZERMURPHYBABY