CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigs

Roadkill

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Lifts are for ametures. The real challenge is pulling it off up an entire flight of stairs. Whilst jogging.

The ultimate evil. The rancid chain fart. A series of micro farts slipped out into the faces of the unfortunates following too closely up the stairs by utilising professional level sphincter control all the way from homeware to mensware on the 5th floor. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Wolf. A dear friend of mine and his wife, struggled for years to have a child. She got pregnant, they were elated. Sadly, she had a miscarriage at seven months. There was a funeral, with a tiny casket and it was highly emotional for all attendees. What I will say, with all confidence, is that dead foetus was more interesting, erudite, grammatically capable and intellectually competent than @Old Chap Raasclaat

So not only have you indicated you ponce/take candy from downs children, you now admit to finding a dead foetus interesting...did you inspect it? I knew all along you are a severely disturbed individual and your late night drug fuelled and drunken rants confirm this. What say you DC? Carry on, you'll kill yourself again within a month I reckon. Lol. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So not only have you indicated you ponce/take candy from downs children, you now admit to finding a dead foetus interesting...did you inspect it? I knew all along you are a severely disturbed individual and your late night drug fuelled and drunken rants confirm this. What say you DC? Carry on, you'll kill yourself again within a month I reckon. Lol. 

Abysmal. Do it again. 

49 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hang yourself, you dirty ponce. 

You have got to be one of the worst, if not the worst, punters to appear on these pages in recent years. A wet toadying and repugnant small man, genuinely despised by each and every one of us. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Goober said:

The ultimate evil. The rancid chain fart. A series of micro farts slipped out into the faces of the unfortunates following too closely up the stairs by utilising professional level sphincter control all the way from homeware to mensware on the 5th floor. 

Mensware?? You fucking cretin.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re finished here. You never really got going. Killed, three times in 10 days. Begone, simpleton. No-one will ever miss you.

He’s absolutely right @Old Chap Raasclaat. Nobody likes me, hands down, yet I’ve been swamped with ‘likes’ since highlighting your shortcomings this afternoon. You are everything that is wrong. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

He’s absolutely right @Old Chap Raasclaat. Nobody likes me, hands down, yet I’ve been swamped with ‘likes’ since highlighting your shortcomings this afternoon. You are everything that is wrong. 

I like you Frank as you was the cunt that was horrible to me way back in the summer of 2012..June i do believe.

These crazy fools on here wouldn't understand.

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

I like you Frank as you was the cunt that was horrible to me way back in the summer of 2012..June i do believe.

These crazy fools on here wouldn't understand.

I know nothing, but do humour me. If you’ve been on this site for that long, why are you so embarrassingly shit?

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

I know nothing, but do humour me. If you’ve been on this site for that long, why are you so embarrassingly shit?

Well long long time ago in a world of confusion, out popped CC and many a sarcastic horrible cunt formed in it's corridors to exhume the problems of this cuntish world, then the corner got big and fat and was infiltrated by the thickest ugliest bum bandits that could be imagined...you know the type, drug and booze fuelled spastics of the highest order..that's where you come in.

Hope this helped, now kill yourself.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

Well long long time ago in a world of confusion, out popped CC and many a sarcastic horrible cunt formed in it's corridors to exhume the problems of this cuntish world, then the corner got big and fat and was infiltrated by the thickest ugliest bum bandits that could be imagined...you know the type, drug and booze fuelled spastics of the highest order..that's where you come in.

Hope this helped, now kill yourself.

Better.