CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntie Price, and Carl "Cunt" Woods

Guest Zapp Brannigan

22 minutes ago, Neil said:

I switched on the telly the other week and saw that Rosey Jones break dancing and assumed she was on Strictly, turns out she was just walking on stage

She ought to do 'Splash' with Tom Gayly. Chuck your towels and work jeans in, she'll bring them up cleaner than a twin-tub.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Neil said:

You do know Denzil Washington is playing Macbeth in a new film don't you?  

According to the 'minorities', skin colour, race, and gender are unimportant when it comes to playing a role, it's about the character themselves and people shouldn't notice the colour or sex of the actor.. Mel Gibson would be great as Anne Frank.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was reading the novel 'Munich' about Chamberlain and Hitler's meeting before watching the film but found out that one of the cabinet bigwigs is black, despite being a real historical figure who was white. Now, if you want people of colour in flicks then have them playing roles that are conducive to the story, era and location. The only colonials I could see being in 1930s Downing Street would be hoovering the carpets or serving drinks in the members bar. 

Yup watched it last night with the token person of colour in Downing Street-what a load of box ticking historically incorrect utter bollocks🤬

Mein Fuhrer would be spinning in his grave,especially as the actor playing Hitler is actually a poof-BUT he was good in Downfall as Goebbels and the SS officer in the background was great in Inglorious Basterds as SS Major Hellstrom.

660F36DC-C972-41DF-BF6D-758CD7FE06C5.jpeg

2 hours ago, Total Cuntbreed said:

Yup watched it last night with the token person of colour in Downing Street-what a load of box ticking historically incorrect utter bollocks🤬

Mein Fuhrer would be spinning in his grave,especially as the actor playing Hitler is actually a poof-BUT he was good in Downfall as Goebbels and the SS officer in the background was great in Inglorious Basterds as SS Major Hellstrom.

660F36DC-C972-41DF-BF6D-758CD7FE06C5.jpeg

The best Hitler I've seen was Bruno Ganz in Downfall. He even went to Hitler's birthplace to get the accent right. 

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

According to the 'minorities', skin colour, race, and gender are unimportant when it comes to playing a role, it's about the character themselves and people shouldn't notice the colour or sex of the actor.. Mel Gibson would be great as Anne Frank.

Unless the character is black, then all of the above don't apply. 

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The best Hitler I've seen was Bruno Ganz in Downfall. He even went to Hitler's birthplace to get the accent right. 

He was a particularly good Hitler, though don't you think Roops would also do fairly well in a Führer competition?

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

She wouldn't look as good if I drew her in brown. She's a Himmler, not a Hitler IMO. Aesthetically speaking at least.

While one identifies the classic black SS Panzer 'Please gas ze Jews immediately' uniform with Himmler, Hitler's brown oufits were from his earlier NSDAP days. His later uniforms, often dark grey or black and leathered up like the ultimate warlord, especially on the Russian Front, could surely be drawn with Roops in mind, such is the perfect marriage of entities. While on the subject of Hitler, given his immaculate attention to detail, I've always wondered just why he never morphed his mustache into a swastika.    

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While one identifies the classic black SS Panzer 'Please gas ze Jews immediately' uniform with Himmler, Hitler's brown oufits were from his earlier NSDAP days. His later uniforms, often dark grey or black and leathered up like the ultimate warlord, especially on the Russian Front, could surely be drawn with Roops in mind, such is the perfect marriage of entities. While on the subject of Hitler, given his immaculate attention to detail, I've always wondered just why he never morphed his mustache into a swastika.    

It would have been a waste of time. Cameras of the time simply didn't have the resolution to make the image of a tiny swastika under his nose visible. He lost the rest of his moustache in WW1 along with his bollock.

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The SS ditched the black uniform for field grey in about 1938

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

don't you think Roops would also do fairly well in a Führer competition?

Fairly well? A walkover probably, with all the other entrants found years later, buried deep in the Ardennes forest, riddled with bullet holes.