CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Everyone's a star...

Old Chap Raasclaat

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Too busy laughing about your flawed hatchet job to be upset, trust me. Now fuck off, I’m trying to find a film to watch.

Yeah it's a shocker DC, admin must think you're that bad that they can't bring themselves to have a thread about you on this site...or maybe you went crying to them, guess we will never know hey ?

24 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Yeah it's a shocker DC, admin must think you're that bad that they can't bring themselves to have a thread about you on this site...or maybe you went crying to them, guess we will never know hey ?

You got torched mate. You’ve made much about you’re longevity here and you got flambéed. That must hurt. Learn your lesson and move on. Amateur.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You got torched mate. You’ve made much about you’re longevity here and you got flambéed. That must hurt. Learn your lesson and move on. Amateur.

Oh yeah DC, i'm hurting so bad as i let unimportant things get to me on a fringe site where i interface with spaz bots like your good self.

Yeah yeah, you got me there.

See you in the funny comics.

Wanker.

5 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Oh yeah DC, i'm hurting so bad as i let unimportant things get to me on a fringe site where i interface with spaz bots like your good self.

Wanker.

Bend you’ve only been bummed twice today, forget this, you’re wanted upstairs…

12 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Wanker.

I don’t quite get you Triple. There’s bits of sharp, good stuff and then there’s this kind of bollocks. Err to the former.

39 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He’s had his arse handed to him in a high hat today, Ed. It was always going to happen. How humiliating?

You and Ed seem to be telepathetic, well living together in the same scrotum would be reason for this would it not ?

Now that's humiliation.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

You and Ed seem to be telepathetic, well living together in the same scrotum would be reason for this would it not ?

Now that's humiliation.

There’s something disturbing about you. I’ll be honest though, there’s a bit of me that likes your attitude. Let’s see how this develops.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

There’s something disturbing about you. I’ll be honest though, there’s a bit of me that likes your attitude. Let’s see how this develops.p

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Ed, i was wondering, do you deal in motorbikes at your high end establishment ?

Out on the Bonny today. Pisses oil but I love the sound. Got a Trident to.

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

DC, surely you have to be one of ducks sock-puppets as no one can be that much of an arse-licking-spastic-thick-cunt.

Just saying.

No idea. @Decimus despises me, almost to the level of @Old Chap Raasclaat. We’ve never got on. Move on. You’re barking up the wrong vagina.

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I don’t get the ‘duck’ thing Jako. Can you elaborate. Trust me, if it’s good, I’ll join in. I’ve got previous for about turns. Standing by.

It's due to the "fact" that I've got webbed feet because I live in Norfolk and also that my fictional username begins with a D.

Cutting stuff, I'm sure you'll agree.