CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Belfast Election Victory For Union !

pegleg

33 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Give's a conspiracy not involving cocks, Billy. This shite is boring.

OK. As soon as the MSM are done scaring the Covid 19 addicts with the Monkeypox 22 virus bullshit, the fearmongering will ramp up a couple of levels to heights  never thought possible except by the Roopsfuhrer, Dr. Hillary and a few other assorted goofballs. Extra terrestrials will officially soon be the No.1 threat to humanity. The US last week admitting for the first time that UFOs are real. So from now on the puppets who govern the world can blame whatever they want on bug eyed purple cunts with 3 fingers and tax you all and restrict your freedoms accordingly.

Remember who told you all first.👽

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

OK. As soon as the MSM are done scaring the Covid 19 addicts with the Monkeypox 22 virus bullshit, the fearmongering will ramp up a couple of levels to heights  never thought possible except by the Roopsfuhrer, Dr. Hillary and a few other assorted goofballs. Extra terrestrials will officially soon be the No.1 threat to humanity. The US last week admitting for the first time that UFOs are real. So from now on the puppets who govern the world can blame whatever they want on bug eyed purple cunts with 3 fingers and tax you all and restrict your freedoms accordingly.

Remember who told you all first.👽

Given that every single one of your predictions have tuned to shit, the puntership may find Mystic Meg be a more reliable source of information.

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Given that every single one of your predictions have tuned to shit, the puntership may find Mystic Meg be a more reliable source of information.

Oh, I don't know. I'm re-watching the X Files (I don't remember the 90s being that shit) and those shape-shifting alien bounty hunters are cunts all right. The greys have a nasty streak at times too.

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh, I don't know. I'm re-watching the X Files (I don't remember the 90s being that shit) and those shape-shifting alien bounty hunters are cunts all right. The greys have a nasty streak at times too.

I remember one where there was some strange creature going around eating people but ended up getting eaten itself by a midget?

57 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

I remember one where there was some strange creature going around eating people but ended up getting eaten itself by a midget?

Most likely the season 2 episode, "Humbug", starring the real-life geek "the Enigma" as "the Conundrum".

97271.jpg

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

'Eve' was a good episode. The cloning programme story. The X Files as a whole was a bit different, they had a running storyline: the government/alien conspiracy. But the running story was punctuated by unconnected, 'monster of the week' episodes.

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Eve' was a good episode. The cloning programme story. The X Files as a whole was a bit different, they had a running storyline: the government/alien conspiracy. But the running story was punctuated by unconnected, 'monster of the week' episodes.

More hits than misses, on the whole, if you just pretend the whole Doggett and Reyes thing never happened.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

More hits than misses, on the whole, if you just pretend the whole Doggett and Reyes thing never happened.

It had to be Mulder and Scully. Even a T-1000 couldn't carry that legacy.

The reboot will be remembered primarily for Mulder's hallucinogen fuelled 'Achy-Breaky' line dancing sequence.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Measured against all your other (self professed) achievements, how would you rate your current position as Cunts Corner head of fact checking?
Mrs Roops the original self licking ice cream. 🍦😛

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. I think it's a big act and she's just worried that people will suss out that she really fancies you and wants to do shagging with you.

I’ve been worried about that too Eric. Especially since I found out yesterday that clever people can now use 5G or blueteeth to make stupid people go unconscious and do shagging with a remote control on them. That’s 100% true btw. It’s on the interweb somewhere.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been worried about that too Eric. Especially since I found out yesterday that clever people can now use 5G or blueteeth to make stupid people go unconscious and do shagging with a remote control on them. That’s 100% true btw. It’s on the interweb somewhere.

I fucking knew that people with blue teeth had to be wrong'uns. 

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Measured against all your other (self professed) achievements, how would you rate your current position as Cunts Corner head of fact checking?
Mrs Roops the original self licking ice cream. 🍦😛

That you like to parade a non-existent insight (spectacularly confirmed a  few days ago) makes your post somewhat incongruous if hypocritical. Since you force the comparison let's see...a cone of shit v a cone of ice-cream...hmm...you know on balance, I think I have the better deal, yes?

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That you like to parade a non-existent insight (spectacularly confirmed a  few days ago) makes your post somewhat incongruous if hypocritical. Since you force the comparison let's see...a cone of shit v a cone of ice-cream...hmm...you know on balance, I think I have the better deal, yes?

Drat. That’s told me again. It’s just not fair. ☹️