CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Belfast Election Victory For Union !

pegleg

8 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Sorry unionists &  royal family worshippers, Sinn Fein won and soon IRELAND  will be A NATION ONCE AGAIN ! 😀

Big, Bad Brandon (who unfortunately is my local MP) has already stated there won't be a poll on Irish unity based upon this election result. 

58 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Sorry unionists &  royal family worshippers, Sinn Fein won and soon IRELAND  will be A NATION ONCE AGAIN ! 😀

This is the sort of in-depth political analysis for which the Corner is rightly renowned.

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Potato 

See what I mean?

Just needs a picture for the hard of thinking, and the thread can be closed.

0_MrTayto.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pegleg said:

Sinn Fein/IRA got exactly the same number of seats as they did in the last election. It’s difficult to cheer that as a win, even if you happen to think of yourself as a lifelong victim of sectarian oppression/educationally and socially deprived freedom fighter/indiscriminate bomber/recent convert to the idea of democracy as the method to achieve societal change.

Whilst admittedly a poor result for the Unionist population, who are still the majority in NI, but shot themselves spectacularly in the foot by not uniting to fight the nationalist threat, it actually means very little. The fact that the left footers can now hold the position of First Minister at Stormont for the first time simply puts the DUP and the UUP in the position that they can and will block everything, and will probably not even need to as they can simply veto the assembly before it’s even convened. Sinn Fein did exactly this and held the province to ransom, without a functioning government for a couple of years recently. 
The Good Friday Agreement is and always was a cop out fudge to pretend that there was a bright future for two communities who hate each others guts. The British government now need to grow a pair of Thatcher size balls and stand up for the NI majority or do a Joe Biden Kabul type surrender and watch the Loyalists become the freedom fighters who’ve been betrayed by the cowardly clown currently  occupying the former home of Churchill, Thatcher, Wellington etc.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER  🇬🇧

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Catholics love a nonce in a position of authority. They've been making their children available to paedos in frocks for centuries. They probably consider Gerry Addams' paternally enhanced sphincter a plus point.

Panzyboy is probably so overcome with glee today, now that all the years of ‘freedom fighting’ for the Tipperary toy gun and armoured saxophone regiment have resulted in all his wet dreams coming to fruition, that he’s likely taken a day off from his anti Brexit ranting duties, gone out for a celebration drink, with some other unwashed toothless peasants, and will wake up tomorrow in the gutter with a Magnum sized Guinness bottle wedged so far up his arse his career as a rent boy may be over.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Sinn Fein/IRA got exactly the same number of seats as they did in the last election. It’s difficult to cheer that as a win, even if you happen to think of yourself as a lifelong victim of sectarian oppression/educationally and socially deprived freedom fighter/indiscriminate bomber/recent convert to the idea of democracy as the method to achieve societal change.

Whilst admittedly a poor result for the Unionist population, who are still the majority in NI, but shot themselves spectacularly in the foot by not uniting to fight the nationalist threat, it actually means very little. The fact that the left footers can now hold the position of First Minister at Stormont for the first time simply puts the DUP and the UUP in the position that they can and will block everything, and will probably not even need to as they can simply veto the assembly before it’s even convened. Sinn Fein did exactly this and held the province to ransom, without a functioning government for a couple of years recently. 
The Good Friday Agreement is and always was a cop out fudge to pretend that there was a bright future for two communities who hate each others guts. The British government now need to grow a pair of Thatcher size balls and stand up for the NI majority or do a Joe Biden Kabul type surrender and watch the Loyalists become the freedom fighters who’ve been betrayed by the cowardly clown currently  occupying the former home of Churchill, Thatcher, Wellington etc.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER  🇬🇧

Spoke to a nurse who's a Belfast catholic and asked her about a poll to become a united Ireland. She said that any Ulster catholic who voted for it is a "fucking idiot" because it would be like "handcuffing ourselves to a corpse". 

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Panzyboy is probably so overcome with glee today, now that all the years of ‘freedom fighting’ for the Tipperary toy gun and armoured saxophone regiment have resulted in all his wet dreams coming to fruition, that he’s likely taken a day off from his anti Brexit ranting duties, gone out for a celebration drink, with some other unwashed toothless peasants, and will wake up tomorrow in the gutter with a Magnum sized Guinness bottle wedged so far up his arse his career as a rent boy may be over.

Fun fact bally baby..in 7 and a bit years Catholics will dominate every social demographic in norn iron..and anyway ill just happily watch the antics of yer brethren as they wriggle on the hook they made for themselves...Best thing they can do is refuse to form a government over tescos sausage n marks n sparks sandwiches...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Spoke to a nurse who's a Belfast catholic and asked her about a poll to become a united Ireland. She said that any Ulster catholic who voted for it is a "fucking idiot" because it would be like "handcuffing ourselves to a corpse". 

If she's anything like you gyppo baby dealing with corpses is probably the best thing for her..I mean..they're not going to get any deader..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER  🇬🇧

The fat lads indifferent to yer people bally baby..burn some more busses... then there'll be less of them for him to thow ya under..again...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

I was watching, half expecting Paul Whitehouse or similar to appear. Now it is over, I have been forced to conclude that this shit is real and was actually released. Now my piss will be fizzing all day. Fucking awful.

Encompasses everything I detest about Ireland. That over jollyness masking the clear self loathing and general feeling of futility every Irish man and woman lives with. 

1 hour ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I was watching, half expecting Paul Whitehouse or similar to appear. Now it is over, I have been forced to conclude that this shit is real and was actually released. Now my piss will be fizzing all day. Fucking awful.

Encompasses everything I detest about Ireland. That over jollyness masking the clear self loathing and general feeling of futility every Irish man and woman lives with. 

Oh. I actually enjoyed the vid. Bright, bubbly and a catchy ditty.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh. I actually enjoyed the vid. Bright, bubbly and a catchy ditty.

Maybe you have some form of incurable malady?

5 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

What else do ya detest about the ole sod bolicy baby...I'm always interested in correcting ignorance 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

What else do ya detest about the ole sod bolicy baby...I'm always interested in correcting ignorance 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I detest its Brussels-fawning, its 90 % carbohydrate and ham diet, its old cunt storytelling, its fiddle-irritant music, its failure to be of any help whatsoever on the international stage, and most of all, Irish folk who write as they fucking speak. I do however love its green spaces, its excellent record of maintaining neolithic structures and listed buildings, its wildlife preservation and reintroduction programmes and its comedy scene, with Dylan Moran being a particular favourite.

Same as any country. Not targeting Ireland. Theres plenty of my vitriol to go around, you cunt.

All the best. PC.

18 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Fun fact bally baby..in 7 and a bit years Catholics will dominate every social demographic in norn iron..and anyway ill just happily watch the antics of yer brethren as they wriggle on the hook they made for themselves...Best thing they can do is refuse to form a government over tescos sausage n marks n sparks sandwiches...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I wouldn’t focus too much on the demographics of NI in 7 years time Panzyboy. The Republic will be so full of Ukranians, Somalians, Iraqis etc.etc. there won’t be room to grow enough spuds to make a packet of Tayto cheese n onion. And we know what happened the last time you ran out of potato’s. 
By the way, that incident up in Sligo a few weeks ago when three of Leo the charwallahs Nancy boy mob lost their heads in a heated debate with one of your recently arrived ‘new Irishmen’ didn’t get as  much news coverage as I’d have thought it would. Your fake news RTE initially reporting 3 people had received ‘significant injuries’, instead of telling the truth, which they knew from the off, that 2 had been decapitated and all 3 had been debollocked by a totally peaceful asylum seeker who hadn’t been in Ireland long enough to adjust to the bender friendly wokeland that it’s recently  become. 

Hugs and kisses Sweetie.

Love you loads xxx

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Maybe you have some form of incurable malady?

Annoying cunt syndrome. She’s in the final stage currently. It won’t be long now, but she’ll definitely have the last word, even if it kills her. 

6 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I detest its Brussels-fawning, its 90 % carbohydrate and ham diet, its old cunt storytelling, its fiddle-irritant music, its failure to be of any help whatsoever on the international stage, and most of all, Irish folk who write as they fucking speak. I do however love its green spaces, its excellent record of maintaining neolithic structures and listed buildings, its wildlife preservation and reintroduction programmes and its comedy scene, with Dylan Moran being a particular favourite.

Same as any country. Not targeting Ireland. Theres plenty of my vitriol to go around, you cunt.

All the best. PC.

Laffin..I'm starting to like ya ..considering yer fukkin brit bazturd 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I wouldn’t focus too much on the demographics of NI in 7 years time Panzyboy. The Republic will be so full of Ukranians, Somalians, Iraqis etc.etc. there won’t be room to grow enough spuds to make a packet of Tayto cheese n onion. And we know what happened the last time you ran out of potato’s. 
By the way, that incident up in Sligo a few weeks ago when three of Leo the charwallahs Nancy boy mob lost their heads in a heated debate with one of your recently arrived ‘new Irishmen’ didn’t get as  much news coverage as I’d have thought it would. Your fake news RTE initially reporting 3 people had received ‘significant injuries’, instead of telling the truth, which they knew from the off, that 2 had been decapitated and all 3 had been debollocked by a totally peaceful asylum seeker who hadn’t been in Ireland long enough to adjust to the bender friendly wokeland that it’s recently  become. 

Hugs and kisses Sweetie.

Love you loads xxx

Smell of fear off ya bally baby..don't fear what's coming ..peaceful coexistence is all we want ya know

PANZERMURPHYBABY