CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New World Order or One World Government? ‘And here it is folks. The Great Reset’ coming to your neighbourhood on the 22nd of May 2022. Prepare your arseholes.

King Billy

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You have to give it to the girl, Killa. That’s both of us twatted in a little over 24 hours. She’s a cuntess that I obviously want dead, but she’s a bit tasty at this caper.

I gave up trying to argue with her a long time ago. Sometimes, about 5% of the time, reasoning can get through if you don't make direct eye contact and attempt it after she's just eaten or is about to go to sleep, but its rare. Especially when she's raggling Billy.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You have to give it to the girl, Killa. That’s both of us twatted in a little over 24 hours. She’s a cuntess that I obviously want dead, but she’s a bit tasty at this caper.

She's unbeatable, and I don't say that lightly. Don't waste your time trying to prove otherwise.

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

She's just commissioned the little man from the village to widen all the doorways in her house. 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I don’t know what raggling is exactly but I’m getting a semi thinking about her doing it to me. Is it another word for apologising?

Might be spelt "wraggling". You know, when a dog shakes a toy or small animal side to side in its mouth? Must be a local thing.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Might be spelt "wraggling". You know, when a dog shakes a toy or small animal side to side in its mouth? Must be a local thing.

I wouldn’t describe her as a small animal Eric. A humongous man beast maybe. And I wouldn’t let her anywhere near my mouth incase my implants rusted.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What does 'radgee' mean?

A hybrid word, its like "nutter" and "idiot" combined, or can be used to describe someone having a paddy, but can also be used in a positive or negative context depending on the situation. Spelt "Radgie" if you want to use it in the future.

38 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Roops wipes the floor with you.

A mop for your avatar would be more apt.

(snigger)

Prison food has certainly fired your homosexual, cassock lifting body-of-Christ mood up. I’ve not seen you this animated since John Paul the second lay on his catafalque with his nose hairs trimmed. 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Prison food has certainly fired your homosexual, cassock lifting body-of-Christ mood up. I’ve not seen you this animated since John Paul the second lay on his catafalque with his nose hairs trimmed. 

He’s a trainee estate agent from the poor part of Cheshire. He’s never been to church or played golf in his life. He does bum African men for money though and probably eats bushmeat too.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Never mind that shit, DC. I found the cunt that nicked that Ukranian you wanted:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10839637/Father-DUMPS-partner-falling-22-year-old-Ukrainian-refugee-came-live-them.html

Not only has the smarmy cunt bagged her, he's clearly been copying your plan step by step. And the fucking radiation hasn't even taken its toll yet.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Never mind that shit, DC. I found the cunt that nicked that Ukranian you wanted:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10839637/Father-DUMPS-partner-falling-22-year-old-Ukrainian-refugee-came-live-them.html

Not only has the smarmy cunt bagged her, he's clearly been copying your plan step by step. And the fucking radiation hasn't even taken its toll yet.

I would fuck the shit out of that. Even if my nob looked like Homer Simpson's uranium rod afterwards. Are there any on eBay yet?

• Like 1