CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New World Order or One World Government? ‘And here it is folks. The Great Reset’ coming to your neighbourhood on the 22nd of May 2022. Prepare your arseholes.

King Billy

1 minute ago, Penelope Alive said:

I doubt whether much if anything would be viable at birth let alone prior to birth.

Maybe it isn't the organs being harvested, but the souls?

It would explain how 90% of the US Senate are still inhabiting this plane of existence despite clearly being well past their expiry date.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I’d stock up on egg remover if I were you. One that’s suitable for use on your face. Don’t bother buying in lots of food though. You’ll be fit to burst when you’re done eating your words.

Lol Fuck off etc.

Don't you mean "murdered chick remover?"

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Maybe it isn't the organs being harvested, but the souls?

It would explain how 90% of the US Senate are still inhabiting this plane of existence despite clearly being well past their expiry date.

‘As a former foetus yourself Sir, can you tell the millions of former foetus’s watching live tonight, why you believe the 50 million foetus’s exterminated since 1972 in the US didn’t deserve the same right to life which you had?’

’No’.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shit. Admin's logged in. 

Roadkill told me to say all that racist stuff and if I called anyone a nonce, it was Billy controlling my brain with his tin foil cerebrospinal helmet interface. Fuck off.

It’s aluminium foil Eric. Tin is what beans come in and I’ve got 700 tins stacked up in my bunker, behind 12 pallets of Pot Noodles and 4x2 litre bottles of water. Y’all won’t be laughing when Bill Gates switches on the 5G and the whole world turns into zombies (except me).

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shit. Admin's logged in. 

Roadkill told me to say all that racist stuff and if I called anyone a nonce, it was Billy controlling my brain with his tin foil cerebrospinal helmet interface. Fuck off.

I had an odd thought the other day. Remember when I mentioned a few years ago that I found myself strangely fascinated with those videos on the dark corners of the internet (many of which are fucking censored these days) showing middle eastern people surviving for a short time after getting cut in half by trains? Would that technically qualify as a "multi-Pak"?

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shit. Admin's logged in. 

Fuck.

Expect the site to crash imminently following a poorly applied upgrade.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I had an odd thought the other day. Remember when I mentioned a few years ago that I found myself strangely fascinated with those videos on the dark corners of the internet (many of which are fucking censored these days) showing middle eastern people surviving for a short time after getting cut in half by trains? Would that technically qualify as a "multi-Pak"?

I have no idea what a multi-pak is. 

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

UncommonTerribleAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-

I started on 'The Boys'. I was a bit trepidant when Simon Pegg appeared after 30 seconds, but then Karl Urban uttered the  line: "you need to quit being a cunt", and I knew it would be ok.

Karl Urban has a serious problem with a London accent. It keeps morphing into Northern Territory Jackaroo. I like him as an actor, he did a good job of resurrecting Judge Dredd after Stallone anally raped him to death. But if they wanted a mean looking cunt with a believable London accent. Craig Fairbrass or Tamer Hassan would've been my choice. 

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I started on 'The Boys'. I was a bit trepidant when Simon Pegg appeared after 30 seconds, but then Karl Urban uttered the  line: "you need to quit being a cunt", and I knew it would be ok.

Karl Urban has a serious problem with a London accent. It keeps morphing into Northern Territory Jackaroo. I like him as an actor, he did a good job of resurrecting Judge Dredd after Stallone anally raped him to death. But if they wanted a mean looking cunt with a believable London accent. Craig Fairbrass or Tamer Hassan would've been my choice. 

The poor cunt is a Kiwi, working in an industry dominated by Yanks who think they're all Irish, for a Canadian production. I think it can be forgiven.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

The poor cunt is a Kiwi working in an industry dominated by Yanks who think they're all Irish for a Canadian production. I think it can be forgiven.

Everyone in Hollywood is a paedo. Fact. And they take adrenochrome or they’ll turn back into lizards, which will kill them cos they’re not Earth lizards and can’t survive here without their fake human skin which is made of silicon. Another 6 facts.

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The poor cunt is a Kiwi, working in an industry dominated by Yanks who think they're all Irish, for a Canadian production. I think it can be forgiven.

I just noticed that the young bloke playing Hughie has a famous dad. 

Presumably, Dennis Quaid knows that he's been bringing up Michael Shannon's son? I think Mrs Quaid needs questioning.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’d stock up on egg remover if I were you. One that’s suitable for use on your face. Don’t bother buying in lots of food though. You’ll be fit to burst when you’re done eating your words.

Lol Fuck off etc.

I would save the eggs to help digest the 3000 bitter pills you're currently obliged to swallow. Still, according to you the Great Reset signing ceremony is due in four days time so by the close of business on the 23rd May we all expect you to provide a report on what was signed and by who. No pressure then...

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I would save the eggs to help digest the 3000 bitter pills you're currently obliged to swallow. Still, according to you the Great Reset signing ceremony is due in four days time so by the close of business on the 23rd May we all expect you to provide a report on what was signed and by who. No pressure then...

The leaders of 194 countries are meeting to discuss amendments to the upcoming treaty. Amendments which if agreed will give the WHO powers to declare a pandemic (climate emergency bullshit maybe) without having to publish the data which they base the declaration on, and to mandate any measures which they deem necessary to all countries which are signatories to the treaty. 
It seems that us tinfoil hatters aren’t such a tiny number as you and your ‘normie’ sheep are quick to declare. More than 100,000 and rising have already signed a petition to halt this NWO power grab.

Get ready to wipe that egg off your ginger stubble mate.

On 17/05/2022 at 22:52, King Billy said:

It’s aluminium foil Eric. Tin is what beans come in and I’ve got 700 tins stacked up in my bunker, behind 12 pallets of Pot Noodles and 4x2 litre bottles of water. Y’all won’t be laughing when Bill Gates switches on the 5G and the whole world turns into zombies (except me).

What a lot of preppers overlook - is hygiene products.
After marinading for two years in their concrete hovels, the cunts will reek of bo, corned beef and chemical toilet. Don’t make the same mistake, KB.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

What a lot of preppers overlook - is hygiene products.
After marinading for two years in their concrete hovels, the cunts will reek of bo, corned beef and chemical toilet. Don’t make the same mistake, KB.

Hygiene comes with its own perils Fuhrer. A friend once spent a night in a caravan breathing in the fumes of a spilt bottle of Brut 33. He spent the rest of his life convinced that he had knocked Cassius Clay on his arse in 1963, and telling anyone who'd listen that Joe Bugner was a lucky fucking cunt. 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

The leaders of 194 countries are meeting to discuss amendments to the upcoming treaty. Amendments which if agreed will give the WHO powers to declare a pandemic (climate emergency bullshit maybe) without having to publish the data which they base the declaration on, and to mandate any measures which they deem necessary to all countries which are signatories to the treaty. 
It seems that us tinfoil hatters aren’t such a tiny number as you and your ‘normie’ sheep are quick to declare. More than 100,000 and rising have already signed a petition to halt this NWO power grab.

Give her what she wants, Billy…your meaty orange prong up the dirt box. She won’t leave you alone until you do mate. I’ve seen tired old hags play this card before. Get it over with, for the sake of the members.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Setting aside the glaringly obvious inconsistency to your Great Reset premise the most worrisome aspect of your post is that more than 100,000 people appear to be afflicted with the gullibility gene, even more frightening is that a small handful of them have possibly procreated. Be that as it may, don't forget your report is due by close of business 23rd May, inst. Links required, obvs.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Setting aside the glaringly obvious inconsistency to your Great Reset premise the most worrisome aspect of your post is that more than 100,000 people appear to be afflicted with the gullibility gene, even more frightening is that a small handful of them have possibly procreated. Be that as it may, don't forget your report is due by close of business 23rd May, inst. Links required, obvs.

Spread-em bitch. The M4’s on its way.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

Isn't India currently cooking more than usual though? Or is that just a false flag triggered by NWO weather controlling satellites to get the sheep in formation for shearing? 

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Great Reset….Fact checked as disinformation.

WHO Pandemic treaty….Fact checked as disinformation.

Covid19 MRNA jabs ‘totally safe and totally effective’……Fact checked as disinformation.

Questions being asked and serious concerns being raised by politicians across the world about the WHO Pandemic treaty……Fact checked as disinformation.

King Billy ‘Tinfoil hat wearing thicko’……Fact checked as indisputable scientific fact by ‘fact-checker general’ Frau Roopsfuhrer. 

This matter is no longer permitted to be discussed.

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Isn't India currently cooking more than usual though? Or is that just a false flag triggered by NWO weather controlling satellites to get the sheep in formation for shearing? 

It’s cooking, indeed. But some weather engineering by “friendly” sources may also play a part. It wouldn’t surprise me if it did. 
Western banks are also keeping their feet close to the fire. Big trouble ahead.