CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liverpudlian Cup Final cunts

Earl of Punkape

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is the Last Kingdom any good? I keep meaning to give it a whirl. 

It's good. Like most adaptations it's not as good as the books and I think they could have cast Uhtred better, but it's well worth a watch.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

That was a great scene in the series. Brilliant acting from David Dawson, as you actually start warming to Alfred after he played him for years as an insufferable, unlikeable fucking prig.

Manipulation at its finest.

I never actually got that far into the series - I'll have to give it another try sometime.

Either way, he's still more of a king than his idiot sons when he's shitting his deathbed.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I haven't yet, but they're on my list. I re-read The Warlord Chronicles pretty frequently, though, you can tell that the Uhtred character owes a lot to the earlier Derfel.

'Agincourt' is another one I liked. A stand alone story. I started reading his U.S Civil War trilogy, but he can't write in an American context if that makes sense. It was unnatural and forced. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Agincourt' is another one I liked. A stand alone story. I started reading his U.S Civil War trilogy, but he can't write in an American context if that makes sense. It was unnatural and forced. 

I quite enjoyed the Civil War series. There's a fun bit where he actually meets Sharpe's son. Sadly, he's French, but it's still nice.

On 15/05/2022 at 19:59, Penelope Alive said:

The Liverpudlians are the salt of the earth .. are you from Winsford by any chance?

It’s just a shame only 97 of them were trampled to death by their own delinquent pissed up fans. Brian Clough was right and David Duckenfield should have been rewarded with a Lordship. Fuck the scouse vermin.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s just a shame only 97 of them were trampled to death by their own delinquent pissed up fans. Brian Clough was right and David Duckenfield should have been rewarded with a Lordship. Fuck the scouse vermin.

Will you be out cheering Everton’s open top bus parade at the weekend? It’s hard not to marvel at their success this year. Another season nearly done and still clinging tightly onto the premier leagues undercarriage like a Syrian refugee to the back axle of a 44 ton arctic. The pride of Stanley Park mate. The Toffees could be a real threat to Accrington Stanley in a few years if they carry on improving like this.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Will you be out cheering Everton’s open top bus parade at the weekend? It’s hard not to marvel at their success this year. Another season nearly done and still clinging tightly onto the premier leagues undercarriage like a Syrian refugee to the back axle of a 44 ton arctic. The pride of Stanley Park mate. The Toffees could be a real threat to Accrington Stanley in a few years if they carry on improving like this.

Reported for thread derailment. Keep your nose out if it, Seamus.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Reported for thread derailment. Keep your nose out if it, Seamus.

Sincere apologies DC. I got carried away I guess. It’s understandable mate, given the unexpected success of the boys in blue this year. 
And even as a lifelong Red DC  Im not ashamed to tell you that Im delighted at what you’ve achieved this year. It’ll be next to impossible to come close to it next year probably.

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sincere apologies DC. I got carried away I guess. It’s understandable mate, given the unexpected success of the boys in blue this year. 
And even as a lifelong Red DC  Im not ashamed to tell you that Im delighted at what you’ve achieved this year. It’ll be next to impossible to come close to it next year probably.

Of course you are Billy, after all, you’re from Norn Ireland. You couldn’t find analfield with a satnav up your arse and an A-Z between your ceramic teeth. I think you’ll find that Murder FC have a far more illustrious history of relegation than the city’s senior club. I’d be more concerned about a knock on the door from Sinn Fein when you’re forced to hand your bowler hat & sash in. @PANZER MURPHY’s boys are coming for you. Football’s for Irons, comparatively.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d be more concerned about a knock on the door from Sinn Fein

Possibly, but tbh they’ve been very quiet in this part of Hertfordshire for quite a while now. I don’t think they even fielded a candidate in the recent local elections. I’ll take a stroll down to the town hall in the morning, let the dogs have a shit on the village green and ask a few discreet questions if I bump into the Mayor.

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Of course you are Billy, after all, you’re from Norn Ireland. You couldn’t find analfield with a satnav up your arse and an A-Z between your ceramic teeth. I think you’ll find that Murder FC have a far more illustrious history of relegation than the city’s senior club. I’d be more concerned about a knock on the door from Sinn Fein when you’re forced to hand your bowler hat & sash in. @PANZER MURPHY’s boys are coming for you. Football’s for Irons, comparatively.

You're getting grumpy in anticipation of your house guest aren't you?

I think I've cracked it for you. You've given me a window into the psychology that led Mrs DC to reject the Marilyn Monroes and bring home Miriam Margolyes, why not use that psychology to your advantage...

When the Uke arrives, smile a lot when you're talking to her, be in an unusually good mood when she's around, and when she retires to her kennel, sit down with Mrs DC and tell her that this is a great idea after all, you think she's got a really nice personality, a lovely laugh and you could be quite good friends with her.

By lunchtime the next day, Mrs Cnut will have spent 3 hours on the phone to the Do-Gooders head office, and had her relocated to another hemisphere.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're getting grumpy in anticipation of your house guest aren't you?

I think I've cracked it for you. You've given me a window into the psychology that led Mrs DC to reject the Marilyn Monroes and bring home Miriam Margolyes, why not use that psychology to your advantage...

When the Uke arrives, smile a lot when you're talking to her, be in an unusually good mood when she's around, and when she retires to her kennel, sit down with Mrs DC and tell her that this is a great idea after all, you think she's got a really nice personality, a lovely laugh and you could be quite good friends with her.

By lunchtime the next day, Mrs Cnut will have spent 3 hours on the phone to the Do-Gooders head office, and had her relocated to another hemisphere.

Or, get caught slipping it a crippler? Let me think on this, Eric but I appreciate your input.

14 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

an A-Z between your ceramic teeth.

Juergen Klopp replicas. While we’re on the subject DC, Is it true that the trophy room at Goodison has been leased to the NHS dentist next door to the stadium as an overflow waiting room, now that your trophy’s have been relocated to the museum of ancient, unverifiable artifacts?

Just asking.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Juergen Klopp replicas. While we’re on the subject DC, Is it true that the trophy room at Goodison has been leased to the NHS dentist next door to the stadium as an overflow waiting room, now that your trophy’s have been relocated to the museum of ancient, unverifiable artifacts?

Just asking.

A ‘lifelong red’ who doesn’t know his manager’s name? ‘Twas ever thus. The trophy cabinet is empty but the conscience is clear, I mean, it’s not like we’ve trampled 39 Italians and children to death now is it? You can’t be happy about the National Anthem…your National Anthem being booed by the murdering filth? Now, had they tried that on the Shankill Road…

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A ‘lifelong red’ who doesn’t know his manager’s name? ‘Twas ever thus. The trophy cabinet is empty but the conscience is clear, I mean, it’s not like we’ve trampled 39 Italians and children to death now is it? You can’t be happy about the National Anthem…your National Anthem being booed by the murdering filth? Now, had they tried that on the Shankill Road…

‘Calm down’ DC. I noticed the E  when the spellchecker thingy put it in Jurgens name but just couldn’t be arsed to sort it mate. As for the lifelong red thing which you’ve got your Calvin Kleins all twisted up about, every cunt who grows up in Norn Ireland as you and Panzyboy put it supports either Man U or Liverpool. ‘Twas always thus’ to quote your good self. I couldn’t really give a flying fuck tbh about football nowadays. In fact just last week I was pleasantly surprised to see that Everton were right up almost at the top of the Premier league, until my missus walked in and said to me ‘Why are you reading the paper upside down?’

LOL LOL Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

I’m torn on this one. On the one hand if these moaning Scouse cunts want to disrespect my national anthem and my Queen then they need to fuck right off to the EU or some other shithole that has a more welcoming attitude to scrounging bastards. I can’t imagine that such a place exists but what do I know?

On the other hand it’s about time football fans fucked off all this knee bending, rainbow laces, save the fucking Polar bears, hug a fucking Peaceful backpacker fucking wokie bullshit. 

I understand that a 17 year old professional footballer has come out of the closet today. Expect words like “brave”, “heroic” and “pride” to be splashed all over the media by the usual suspects. We are fucked.

36 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Calm down’ DC. I noticed the E  when the spellchecker thingy put it in Jurgens name but just couldn’t be arsed to sort it mate. As for the lifelong red thing which you’ve got your Calvin Kleins all twisted up about, every cunt who grows up in Norn Ireland as you and Panzyboy put it supports either Man U or Liverpool. ‘Twas always thus’ to quote your good self. I couldn’t really give a flying fuck tbh about football nowadays. In fact just last week I was pleasantly surprised to see that Everton were right up almost at the top of the Premier league, until my missus walked in and said to me ‘Why are you reading the paper upside down?’

LOL LOL Fuck off.

Your six posts on the subject suggest otherwise. As for anonymity when Michael Collin’s boys come looking for you…how hard will it be to track down a fat cunt in a Liverpool shirt with teeth like Dick Emery’s vicar driving an imaginary M4 full of pine needles and a key fob stinking of Roops’ virginal cunt? You’re fucked.

Bill Shankly was a cunt.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Just asking.

I'm a rugby union officianado Billy and I've sat up in the South Stand at the Stoop, watching Quins play Ulster and fuck me, those Ulster fans are scary. Short, stocky little bastards in flat caps with orange beards who when they start singing "Stand up for the Ulster men" to the tune of Pet Shop Boys "Go West" you stand up. 

Getting back to the round ball game, I'm just getting used to the fact that I'll never see spurs lift a fucking championship in my lifetime. They fucked up the 2nd division in '78 before bottling it to fucking Leicester a few seasons back. They'll probably fuck up against the canaries this weekend 

53 minutes ago, King Billy said:

LOL LOL Fuck off.

Used to be Spurs (Jennings and Blanchflower) or Utd (Best) back in the 60s and 70s.  I remember someone asking that fat cunt Eamon Holmes why he supported United to which he replied "Because George Best didn't play for Arsenal".  

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Used to be Spurs (Jennings and Blanchflower) or Utd (Best) back in the 60s and 70s.  I remember someone asking that fat cunt Eamon Holmes why he supported United to which he replied "Because George Best didn't play for Arsenal".  

Except Jennings signed for Hebe FC two months after Blanchflower retired. Never played together…both cunts, yet neither would be seen dead in Cape Verde.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm a rugby union officianado Billy and I've sat up in the South Stand at the Stoop, watching Quins play Ulster and fuck me, those Ulster fans are scary. Short, stocky little bastards in flat caps with orange beards who when they start singing "Stand up for the Ulster men" to the tune of Pet Shop Boys "Go West" you stand up. 

Getting back to the round ball game, I'm just getting used to the fact that I'll never see spurs lift a fucking championship in my lifetime. They fucked up the 2nd division in '78 before bottling it to fucking Leicester a few seasons back. They'll probably fuck up against the canaries this weekend 

I do fucking hope so