CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liverpudlian Cup Final cunts

Earl of Punkape

I rarely watch professional football as it’s for peasants and the working classes. However it’s the national game and is widely played at amateur level at various public schools including Shrewsbury, Eton and Repton.

Our future monarch, Prince William, who is President of the football association was raucously booed and derided during the national anthem by a large element of the Liverpool scum support. 
The next time they get to a final the venue should be switched to Hillsborough and specifically the Leppings Lane end for Liverpool where they can be packed in like Belsen inmates.

• Like 2

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

I rarely watch professional football as it’s for peasants and the working classes. However it’s the national game and is widely played at amateur level at various public schools including Shrewsbury, Eton and Repton.

Our future monarch, Prince William, who is President of the football association was raucously booed and derided during the national anthem by a large element of the Liverpool scum support. 
The next time they get to a final the venue should be switched to Hillsborough and specifically the Leppings Lane end for Liverpool where they can be packed in like Belsen inmates.

Welcome back Punkers. How are the gerbils?

11 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Liverpudlians are the salt of the earth .. are you from Winsford by any chance?

17 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I would have thought that after almost a year of being forcefully penetrated in Roops' dungeon, you wouldn't want your fictional sky fairy to save any "Queen". But then again, you've always been a massive, fucking bender born with a silver cock in his mouth.

Welcome back, you turd burgling, absolute fucking disgrace.

27 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That really you? 

It's most definitely him. Once again he proves to have all the education of my arsehole after a fiery curry, chiefly not correctly knowing cricket has been our national sport for hundreds of years. Any public school-educated individual would know this. But then again he's not, is he?

Welcome back you horrible little chavvy toad.

29 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Reported.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I would have thought that after almost a year of being forcefully penetrated in Roops' dungeon, you wouldn't want your fictional sky fairy to save any "Queen". But then again, you've always been a massive, fucking bender born with a silver cock in his mouth.

Welcome back, you turd burgling, absolute fucking disgrace.

I was hoping you might comment on the Liverpool scum at the Cup Final.

However I won’t report you for going off topic on this occasion.

Hopefully you will contract covid and measles simultaneously in the near future.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's most definitely him. Once again he proves to have all the education of my arsehole after a fiery curry, chiefly not correctly knowing cricket has been our national sport for hundreds of years. Any public school-educated individual would know this. But then again he's not, is he?

Welcome back you horrible little chavvy toad.

He needs to call me something that proves it's him.