CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Have a lovely day

White Cunt

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm forming a tribute band called Joey Deacon Blue and our first track is going to be a twisted rendition of this called Dignitas, dedicated especially to you Dickless. No need to thank me.

ps the printer on the 2nd floor needs a new magenta cartridge. Pull your fucking finger out FFS.

Fergus Sings the Belms 

On 19/05/2022 at 18:08, Decimus said:

Joking aside, Bend, I'll freely admit that I wouldn't like to bump into you down a dark alley. You're clearly hard as fucking nails and I pity the fool who would willingly take you on with all the combat and martial arts experience you've garnered over the years.

come-at-me-bro-fight-about-it.gif

Trained by Mr Mongyagi. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Trained by Mr Mongyagi. 

I'm getting the train to Norwich in a bit to go watch your lot hammer us this afternoon. 

I hope @judgetwidoesn't get wind of it, apparently travelling by train is the sole preserve of multi-millionaires and social elites.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm getting the train to Norwich in a bit to go watch your lot hammer us this afternoon. 

I hope @judgetwidoesn't get wind of it, apparently travelling by train is the sole preserve of multi-millionaires and social elites.

Any fucking excuse to go drinking in that gay spick bar near the station.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

A fine young Duck/Man hybrid such as yourself should be travelling in comfort and style on The Mallard no less. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Not a great day for you, but a worse one for Liverpool. 97 fans can count themselves lucky they weren’t around to see this day.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not a great day for you, but a worse one for Liverpool. 97 fans can count themselves lucky they weren’t around to see this day.

Very very shabby Baws. 36 of them were closely related to me, and 29 to my first wife. They may have been scousers but no one deserves this sort of vile abusive hate speech (36 of them definitely don’t)