CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Have a lovely day

White Cunt

I realise it’s a petty little issue, but one which is slowly building up in the bullshit department of every store small or large, throughout this country.
This increasingly annoying robotic utterance, regurgitated as on cue at your departure, by staff trained to the latest PR requirements by some low-cunning middle management, has just the opposite effect from intended - at least on me.

“Go fuck yourself, you vapid drone”, crosses my mind, by sadly I can’t say it out loud, can I ?

11 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I realise it’s a petty little issue, but one which is slowly building up in the bullshit department of every store small or large,  throughout this country.
This increasingly annoying robotic utterance, regurgitated as on cue at your departure, by staff trained to the latest PR requirements by some low-cunning middle management, has just the opposite effect from intended - at least on me.

“Go fuck yourself, you vapid drone”, crosses my mind, by sadly I can’t say it out loud, can I ?

'Wilko' (shit Woolworths) make their staff say "stay safe". Not only insipid but particularly nannying and patronising, as I only went in for a packet of Stanley blades.

I had a girl yesterday on auto pilot as she handed me my change "Have a good evening" she said (it was 9.15 am) before apologising and saying "I mean good day" before saying "whoops, I was going to say have a good weekend!" . Dozy fucking bitch(I'd have fucking lined it though)

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Wilko' (shit Woolworths) make their staff say "stay safe". Not only insipid but particularly nannying and patronising, as I only went in for a packet of Stanley blades.

Don't do it Eric, you are valued here

56 minutes ago, Neil said:

I had a girl yesterday on auto pilot as she handed me my change "Have a good evening" she said (it was 9.15 am) before apologising and saying "I mean good day" before saying "whoops, I was going to say have a good weekend!" . Dozy fucking bitch(I'd have fucking lined it though)

How much is chloroform nowadays, Neil?

57 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I now have to get that vision from my mind. 

Think yourself lucky it's only from your mind. There are a dozen or so dead Norwich prostitutes buried in Thetford Forest with optograms of his cum face burnt onto their retinas.

funny-face-make-face.gif

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Think yourself lucky it's only from your mind. There are a dozen or so dead Norwich prostitutes buried in Thetford Forest with optograms of his cum face burnt onto their retinas.

funny-face-make-face.gif

"There will be no bargaining young Jedi.. I shall enjoy watching you die.."

Some of these low IQ-semi conscious, programmed clone cunts don't even look at you when they utter these four cunting words.

The next one who does this will be issued with a throat punch, courtesy of the muss management, then have their entrails punched out with the iron fist technique, followed up with some blue flaming on their genitals.

Cunts.

30 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

The next one who does this will be issued with a throat punch, courtesy of the muss management, then have their entrails punched out with the iron fist technique

Joking aside, Bend, I'll freely admit that I wouldn't like to bump into you down a dark alley. You're clearly hard as fucking nails and I pity the fool who would willingly take you on with all the combat and martial arts experience you've garnered over the years.

come-at-me-bro-fight-about-it.gif

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

th?id=OIP.rFFMo5Ayn4n91MmKkrqVKQHaHt%26p

40 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Some of these low IQ-semi conscious, programmed clone cunts don't even look at you when they utter these four cunting words.

The next one who does this will be issued with a throat punch, courtesy of the muss management, then have their entrails punched out with the iron fist technique, followed up with some blue flaming on their genitals.

Cunts.

In this gender-confused society,  I doubt they have any left…

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Cunts.

Bend just scored a 170 on an online IQ test and only had to answer three simple questions.

1. credit card number

2. social security number

3.Uploading a signed copy of birth certificate

lol 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Joking aside, Bend, I'll freely admit that I wouldn't like to bump into you down a dark alley. You're clearly hard as fucking nails and I pity the fool who would willingly take you on with all the combat and martial arts experience you've garnered over the years.

He went to The Fu Mongchu martial arts school. 

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Only a pussy would do martial arts, i clearly enjoy claw hammers and straighteners on the cobbles, chuck in some medieval torture and you're on to a winner.

Keep up, you fucking dumb duck.

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Bend just scored a 170 on an online IQ test and only had to answer three simple questions.

1. credit card number

2. social security number

3.Uploading a signed copy of birth certificate

lol 

Well, the standards are always being lowered these days Ed, won't be long and all you will need to get a decree is a fucking pencil...have you got your pencil Mr.Ed..yes sir, ok Mr.Ed, you have passed.

I'm telling you Edward, it's a slippery slope to cuntsvile.

5 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Well, the standards are always being lowered these days Ed, won't be long and all you will need to get a decree is a fucking pencil...have you got your pencil Mr.Ed..yes sir, ok Mr.Ed, you have passed.

I'm telling you Edward, it's a slippery slope to cuntsvile.

What’s a decree, Is that like a degree but in painting and decorating? 

• Like 1

On 19/05/2022 at 23:50, Decimus said:

Shove this one up your arse, you council fucking wanker.

I'm forming a tribute band called Joey Deacon Blue and our first track is going to be a twisted rendition of this called Dignitas, dedicated especially to you Dickless. No need to thank me.

ps the printer on the 2nd floor needs a new magenta cartridge. Pull your fucking finger out FFS.