CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sainsbury’s Gay Socks

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Now some of you may remember, a few years ago, I was caught out by Sainsbury’s gay underpants……..purchased in complete innocence but with no cockhole and obviously designed for gays and trannies, although nobody could have envisaged how politically important trannies would become.

Well the other day I was in Sainsbury’s and they were selling 5 pairs of socks for 7 quid. That’s 70p a sock! Oi vei ! ……how could I resist a bargain like that? I love a bargain! 
Anyway the first time I put a pair on they were those fucking little gay socks that just about cover the ankle….. the sort that faggots wear with those “sliders”. Fuck me how queer is that? Now if you’re wearing strides nobody would notice but when you’re in a wheelchair your strides tend to ride up and every cunt can see  your socks. It’s a fucking nightmare, even worse than the gay underpants. Fuck you Sainsbury’s. 

Still, at least you poofs on here know where to buy your socks and skiddies.

No need to thank me.

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Now some of you may remember, a few years ago, I was caught out by Sainsbury’s gay underpants……..purchased in complete innocence but with no cockhole and obviously designed for gays and trannies, although nobody could have envisaged how politically important trannies would become.

Well the other day I was in Sainsbury’s and they were selling 5 pairs of socks for 7 quid. That’s 70p a sock! Oi vei ! ……how could I resist a bargain like that? I love a bargain! 
Anyway the first time I put a pair on they were those fucking little gay socks that just about cover the ankle….. the sort that faggots wear with those “sliders”. Fuck me how queer is that? Now if you’re wearing strides nobody would notice but when you’re in a wheelchair your strides tend to ride up and every cunt can see  your socks. It’s a fucking nightmare, even worse than the gay underpants. Fuck you Sainsbury’s. 

No need to thank me.

Did you buy any six packs?

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Now some of you may remember, a few years ago, I was caught out by Sainsbury’s gay underpants……..purchased in complete innocence but with no cockhole and obviously designed for gays and trannies...

Anyway the first time I put a pair on they were those fucking little gay socks that just about cover the ankle….. the sort that faggots wear with those “sliders”. Fuck me how queer is that?

I see a pattern developing here... ;)

23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

No need to thank me.

There is always the long poof/tranny sock option, which would provide enough coverage:

th?id=OIP.iZP601jJlar9ue3lmkzBiAHaGe%26p

Guest judgetwi
39 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

There is always the long poof/tranny sock option, which would provide enough coverage:

th?id=OIP.iZP601jJlar9ue3lmkzBiAHaGe%26p

Fucking hell! Your photo exchanges with Mr Roops are of no interest to me. Having said that I’m disgusted with the pair of youse.

Kathleen’s bike!

On 08/06/2022 at 22:10, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell! Your photo exchanges with Mr Roops are of no interest to me. Having said that I’m disgusted with the pair of youse.

Kathleen’s bike!

Just a suggestion, J. I thought it would complement the classic, black and white Jerusalem look, add some panache and obviously - address the pesky calf display issues.

No need to thank me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They used to do an instant called 'Rocket Fuel'. Tasted disgusting.

I’ve given you a like too for this Eric. I’m not letting Pen do all the heavy lifting on his own. He’s got enough to carry around in his big Victorian manpants.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 08/06/2022 at 10:27, Penelope Alive said:

Did you buy any six packs?

No, it was a five pack for seven quid. I just said that. Pay attention Old Crone. Stop eating frogs and dancing round the bonfire in your back garden.

For fucks sake!

On 07/06/2022 at 21:47, judgetwi said:

No need to thank me.

I'm actually shocked by the revelation you shop at Sainsbury's, Jewdith. I always presumed that any self respecting member of the tribe would be parting with their shekels at Tesco, due to it being started by a Red sea Pedestrian named Tessa Cohen as a fucking side project, fair play.

Do they have an undercover kike-card which you can receive via the confirmation of a circumcised hampton, and the points used to target Palestinian orphanages? 

Next time you're visiting the hospital just tap them up for some of those long socks used to prevent deep vein thrombosis. Surely as a wheelchair bound pillar of the community you'd be entitled to a jew pairs and you can dump the others.

Obviously i will not be expecting any thanks for the readies saving tip. I hope you know that i'd rather have Jewish neighbour's over Palestinians , any day of the week, especially that bird off Countdown. 

Shalom, and fuck off!

Guest judgetwi
20 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I hope you know that i'd rather have Jewish neighbour's over Palestinians , any day of the week, especially that bird off Countdown. 

I think I can safely say that you and your Naaafuck bumpal have never been to Israel and have never met an Israeli A-rab. If you had you would know that nobody hates the Palestinians more than they do. There is an Arabic word for them which roughly translates as “sand pikies.” Get the picture Brainbox?

By the way I’ll shop wherever I fucking like. None of your business so shut your homo trap, cunt.

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I think I can safely say that you and your Naaafuck bumpal have never been to Israel and have never met an Israeli A-rab. If you had you would know that nobody hates the Palestinians more than they do. There is an Arabic word for them which roughly translates as “sand pikies.” Get the picture Brainbox?

By the way I’ll shop wherever I fucking like. None of your business so shut your homo trap, cunt.

Never been to Israel, fatboy, but i have met plenty of israeli's. You'd probably be surprised to find out that plenty of them agree they should be given their land back in order to end the conflict. I'm sure this news has rocked your body to the waist as we all know what an ignorant cunt you are.

Looks like the toys are close to going out the pram again, wanker!

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I like the M & S cafes.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Never been to Israel, fatboy, but i have met plenty of israeli's. You'd probably be surprised to find out that plenty of them agree they should be given their land back in order to end the conflict. I'm sure this news has rocked your body to the waist as we all know what an ignorant cunt you are.

Looks like the toys are close to going out the pram again, wanker!

Why would I be surprised when these Hebrew traitors are well known and highlighted by the MSM? The wokies have infiltrated every institution in every country in the world, like you and your Palestinian friends, they are the “useful idiots”. There are less than 300,000 Jews in this country compared to 3.5 million Peacefuls. (not counting the illegals obviously). I never heard of a Jew randomly stabbing cunts in the street, blowing up little girls at pop concerts, planting bombs on trains and buses, assassinating MPs or slaughtering gay lords in a park on a sunny day like today. But you carry on siding with the Peacefuls Marje. I suppose you are bound to form some kind of affinity with them when you’ve had Islamic cock up your arse every night in HMP Parkhurst. Good luck to you Marjorie you hopeless little dimmo. 😁