CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Lewis Hamilton brutally attacked by the Portuguese "N" Word

Roadkill

Nelson Piquet - former Formula One racing driver, three time world champion and father to a useless little cheating shit of a son who's only talent behind the wheel was to crash for other people's benefit, has just been banished from all future Formula One events or appearances and condemned to be erased from whatever extent of history the FIA can manage.

His crime? Calling the Chosen One, the Great Black Saviour, the Champion of the Oppressed and Helper of Old Ladies Across Busy Roads, Lewis "Council Estate" Hamilton a "neguinho" at some point in time on an obscure Brazilian podcast whilst discussing the questionable driving we all saw from him when he was under pressure from Max Verstappen last year.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Hamilton doesn't speak Portuguese. I'm equally sure that Piquet retired from Formula One long before Hamilton was out of nappies. So not only would he have had to take offence only after the outburst was dug up and translated specifically for him to take offence at, but the self-righteous outrage of an entire community of fans, drivers, and managers is currently being directed at a 70 year old man who's always been well known as a loud mouth idiot in the first place who absolutely no one should or would use as a foundation to form their personal opinions around others.

He was calling Senna a puff long after his death for fuck sake. He's not fucking Brazilian Hitler - he's a gobby old fucker who can be quite entertaining to listen to once you stop clutching your fucking petticoats and gasping at his nasty, nasty words. But no, if Hamilton and the FIA got what they wanted, he'd be put up against a wall and shot before every record of him existing was burned.

Because he said the Portuguese "N" word in relation to our Black Superman. Once. On an obscure Brazilian podcast. It doesn't even matter if the context of it even being used derogatorily in the language it was spoken in is still in question. It doesn't matter the amount of effort Hamilton would have actually had to put into understanding it to be offended in the first place.

If you're a "real" Formula One fan, then Nelson Piquet just lost his right to be seen as anything other than a racist monster in your eyes, regardless of his past success and achievements. Forget about him - the PC hive mind demands it - because that's how we fight racism these days.

• Like 3

• Roadkill changed the title to Sir Lewis Hamilton brutally attacked by the Portuguese "N" Word

It's another indication of the increasingly PC world we live in. My understanding is that it means 'Little Black Guy', although Lewis Hamilton isn't fully black... He is little. This was said by an old cunt, from a different era, so what, hardly worth making a big deal about it. 

I think British born, Thai driver Alex Albon  looks like a bud bud ding ding.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Nelson Piquet - former Formula One racing driver, three time world champion and father to a useless little cheating shit of a son who's only talent behind the wheel was to crash for other people's benefit, has just been banished from all future Formula One events or appearances and condemned to be erased from whatever extent of history the FIA can manage.

His crime? Calling the Chosen One, the Great Black Saviour, the Champion of the Oppressed and Helper of Old Ladies Across Busy Roads, Lewis "Council Estate" Hamilton a "neguinho" at some point in time on an obscure Brazilian podcast whilst discussing the questionable driving we all saw from him when he was under pressure from Max Verstappen last year.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Hamilton doesn't speak Portuguese. I'm equally sure that Piquet retired from Formula One long before Hamilton was out of nappies. So not only would he have had to take offence only after the outburst was dug up and translated specifically for him to take offence at, but the self-righteous outrage of an entire community of fans, drivers, and managers is currently being directed at a 70 year old man who's always been well known as a loud mouth idiot in the first place who absolutely no one should or would use as a foundation to form their personal opinions around others.

He was calling Senna a puff long after his death for fuck sake. He's not fucking Brazilian Hitler - he's a gobby old fucker who can be quite entertaining to listen to once you stop clutching your fucking petticoats and gasping at his nasty, nasty words. But no, if Hamilton and the FIA got what they wanted, he'd be put up against a wall and shot before every record of him existing was burned.

Because he said the Portuguese "N" word in relation to our Black Superman. Once. On an obscure Brazilian podcast. It doesn't even matter if the context of it even being used derogatorily in the language it was spoken in is still in question. It doesn't matter the amount of effort Hamilton would have actually had to put into understanding it to be offended in the first place.

If you're a "real" Formula One fan, then Nelson Piquet just lost his right to be seen as anything other than a racist monster in your eyes, regardless of his past success and achievements. Forget about him - the PC hive mind demands it - because that's how we fight racism these days.

I thought a Neguinho was Portuguese for a 'Trifecta' in horse racing. Or it may be a 'fourfecta' but I think that's only in Cuba 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think British born, Thai driver Alex Albon  looks like a bud bud ding ding.

And Nigel Mansell looks like a scouser. Fucking hell Raas. We’re in big trouble now. Thank fuck I didn’t say Michael Schumacher looks Tanny Grey Thompson, Jenson Button looks like a gaylord poof, Damon Hill probably has Downs and Bernie Ecclestone is definitely a fucking smurf though.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And Nigel Mansell looks like a scouser. Fucking hell Raas. We’re in big trouble now. Thank fuck I didn’t say Michael Schumacher looks Tanny Grey Thompson, Jenson Button looks like a gaylord poof, Damon Hill probably has Downs and Bernie Ecclestone is definitely a fucking smurf though.

Ecclestone is clearly a mole rat in a wig. 

19 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Ecclestone is clearly a mole rat in a wig. 

The world of F1 is shunning Bernie Eccleston RK...

The senile, little dwarf cunt has been shouting his big mouth off again. Bernie has said his old friend, and vile racist Nelson Piquets racial slur should be brushed aside by Lewis Hamilton. He's also defended 'First class person' Vladimir Putin, stating that he'd take a bullet for him. 

What a vile, nasty cunt Bernie Eccleston is. 

I think I like him. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The senile, little dwarf cunt has been shouting his big mouth off again. Bernie has said his old friend, and vile racist Nelson Piquets racial slur should be brushed aside by Lewis Hamilton. He's also defended 'First class person' Vladimir Putin, stating that he'd take a bullet for him. 

I think I like him. 

He's from Lowestoft. I spent about four hours there, walked round, had something to eat in wimpy etc'. Every single person there is a fucking freak. It was genuinely like the creepy town in 'Hot Fuzz'.

And Bernie looks like the love child of Andy Warhol and Ronnie Wood. Creepy fucking goblin king.

• Like 3

Nelson has a right to his opinion no matter what anyone thinks of him...that's free speech, if he wants to use language that makes him look a total spastic, then goody goody fucking gumdrops. Far too often people get offended over the slightest remark (a lot of the time, taken out of context)...but having said that Nelson is just a mouthy slutty portuguese washerwoman and full of sewage...i would claw hammer him just for fun.

Lewis Hamilton in my opinion is a spacticated colon who i couldn't give a royal shit about, i would be happy to place a bolt gun between his woke eyes and pull the trigger repeatedly and then strangle him with his own skirt.

Keep increasing your estrogen Lewis, you fucking fairy.

Fuck right off.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Lewis Hamilton in my opinion is a spacticated colon who i couldn't give a royal shit about, i would be happy to place a bolt gun between his woke eyes and pull the trigger repeatedly and then strangle him with his own skirt.

Keep increasing your estrogen Lewis, you fucking fairy.

🎶Don’t you wish your boyfriend wasn’t a little black poof?  Dontcha?🎶

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think I like him. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/61999788

Hamilton is already flapping about it. So brave. So noble. 

Let's just silence all old people who's opinions don't match our own.

Everyone else is too fucking thick to be trusted with alternate opinions, even ones from cunts they already know are utterly fucking dodgy twats.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Who would have thought Lewis was a black Hitler, i always thought that was Barry Soetoro.

Personally I think it would be racist not to compare him to Hitler simply because of his skin tone.

He really is a weird little dead eyed, scurrying creep though. I don't buy the hetero act for a second but I don't think he's bent either. I reckon he wanks into his own shoes and walks around in the sticky mess all day for sexual gratification or some shit.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Personally I think it would be racist not to compare him to Hitler simply because of his skin tone.

He really is a weird little dead eyed, scurrying creep though. I don't buy the hetero act for a second but I don't think he's bent either. I reckon he wanks into his own shoes and walks around in the sticky mess all day for sexual gratification or some shit.

He looks like one of those fucked in the head cunts who wash their hands 60 times a day and have panic attacks if anybody touches them. If he ever did agree to sex, he would probably emerge from the bathroom after 3 hours, covered from head to toe in clingfilm and wearing a snorkel and wellies.

• Like 2

@Roadkill as this is an F1 related thread, what do think about this kind of modern 'sports person' behaviour? 

Here we have two McLaren teammates playing the the fools, and playing up for the entertainment of their 'followers'.  

Hilarious moment Daniel Ricciardo hits Lando Norris with space hopper https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-10971705/Hilarious-moment-Daniel-Ricciardo-hits-McLaren-teammate-Lando-Norris-face-space-hopper.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

This is not how you behave publicly with an opponent, in F1 you have to beat your teammate first and foremost and this wreaks of modern 'sports person' over friendly wank. I'd much preferred it if Lando kicked the gurning cunt Ricciardo in the bollocks, and then stamped on (and thus breaking) his ankle... Rendering him even more useless than he is. 

I remember Roy Keane commenting on Pogba hugging his brother or friend (who was playing for the opposition) before a game, and basically saying they're both cunts.

Some sports (especially Boxing and possibly tennis) are the nearest things we get to the great days of Gladiators in the Colosseum these days, and I don't want to watch two opponents acting like soppy cunts. 

• Like 1

From what little I've seen online concerning this clearly traumatic ordeal, the vast majority of Brazilians are pissing themselves over it. The word appears to be rarely used as an epithet, and is actually rather affectionate in a 'naughty' kind of way; like one of us calling someone a "cheeky sod" or something similar. There are many other words he'd have used if he meant what people think he does, like "preto" (dark/black).

One of their futsal players even goes by the name, and doesn't look excessively black to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neguinho

To be honest, I'm glad that Hamilton is making himself look even more of an idiot as his light fades. He'll hopefully fuck off just that little bit quicker; the indignant closet cum-quaffing cunt. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/61999788

Hamilton is already flapping about it. So brave. So noble. 

Let's just silence all old people who's opinions don't match our own.

Everyone else is too fucking thick to be trusted with alternate opinions, even ones from cunts they already know are utterly fucking dodgy twats.

I think senile old cunt Bernie has been misunderstood, he's clearly not a racist or a warmonger, but simply an old school billionaire cunt who doesn't pander to the woke brigade. 

Bernie obviously went on Piers Morgan's show to sort all the shit out, yet ended up making a cunt of himself again. 

I like Bernie and it's a shame he's almost dead. 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Roadkill as this is an F1 related thread, what do think about this kind of modern 'sports person' behaviour? 

Here we have two McLaren teammates playing the the fools, and playing up for the entertainment of their 'followers'.  

Hilarious moment Daniel Ricciardo hits Lando Norris with space hopper https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-10971705/Hilarious-moment-Daniel-Ricciardo-hits-McLaren-teammate-Lando-Norris-face-space-hopper.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

This is not how you behave publicly with an opponent, in F1 you have to beat your teammate first and foremost and this wreaks of modern 'sports person' over friendly wank. I'd much preferred it if Lando kicked the gurning cunt Ricciardo in the bollocks, and then stamped on (and thus breaking) his ankle... Rendering him even more useless than he is. 

I remember Roy Keane commenting on Pogba hugging his brother or friend (who was playing for the opposition) before a game, and basically saying they're both cunts.

Some sports (especially Boxing and possibly tennis) are the nearest things we get to the great days of Gladiators in the Colosseum these days, and I don't want to watch two opponents acting like soppy cunts. 

Its fucking disgusting and gay, and its only going to get worse now that F1 is a Yank controlled entity. The smooth brain cunts have been exposed to decades of low effort but high return reality TV, leaving them simply incapable of perceiving and valuing grudging, competitive respect without it being doused in a diabetes inducing syrup of insincere, manufactured "friendship".

I don't give a flying fuck who they touch willies with in the paddock porta-potties, or about their personal beliefs and agendas. They're racing drivers - I want them to drive fast or crash, and possibly die spectacularly trying, for my amusement. Through that process alone will I decide what cunts I like or dislike. Most of them are barely out of nappies and all of them come from backgrounds of such vast wealth and privilege that their opinions, both negative and positive, on the ways of the world are simply irrelevant to me in regards to influencing the way I live my own life or perceive reality. For them and the people who pay them to think otherwise is insulting.

Simply put, I don't think any form of entertainment can be used as a platform for political views and opinion unrelated to it without the product suffering as a result at worst or coming across as insincere at best. I'll still continue to watch F1 because I find the base concept of cars going quickly interesting, the rest is just corporate appeasement background noise for wankers, by wankers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think senile old cunt Bernie has been misunderstood, he's clearly not a racist or a warmonger, but simply an old school billionaire cunt who doesn't pander to the woke brigade. 

Bernie obviously went on Piers Morgan's show to sort all the shit out, yet ended up making a cunt of himself again. 

"You're perfectly entitled to your personal opinion, but..."

But nothing. If its his personal opinion, then why ask it if you know you're not going to like it. Bernie actually gives a good argument in regards to Putin - they're clearly mates, and despite being disappointed with his current actions, he's still unwilling to throw all of that away because other people are telling him to.

Others might not like it, but the very concept of a personal opinion is that its based on personal feelings that are never going to be changed simply by being told that they're wrong. He's 91 years old, loyal to his mates and rich as fuck, he doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks about him and a lot of his personal opinions wouldn't be accepted over a dinner table. Breaking fucking news. 

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He could change his name to Brownie Ecclestoned and claim he was also bullied at school because of his darkish skin a la Jug ears Lineker.

• Like 1