CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jewel Stupid headed Shuping Cuntbreed.

Jake The Muss

Cunts like this need to be bolt gunned and removed from any society, there are people who would give anything to have their sight and greasy pig shit dullards like this deliberately blind themselves. It's called Body Integrity Identity Disorder, i call it thick as shit disorder and please remove from the gene pool disorder.

Old Jake is finding words difficult with this.

un-fucking-believable.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3256029/Woman-dreamed-blind-DRAIN-CLEANER-poured-eyes-fulfil-lifelong-wish-says-happier-ever.html

• Like 6

On 01/07/2022 at 12:50, southerncunt said:

And a fucking dog hating scat collecting absolute fucking arsehat to boot.

Go and fuck yourself.

Location, Victoria!

What's that, Skippy?

Victoria Station, where you panhandle for change to feed yourself and your fuckin' dingo on a string?

You need to go play with a Stingray, like your good cobber cunt Irwin:D

On 01/07/2022 at 01:20, Jake The Muss said:

Cunts like this need to be bolt gunned and removed from any society, there are people who would give anything to have their sight and greasy pig shit dullards like this deliberately blind themselves. It's called Body Integrity Identity Disorder, i call it thick as shit disorder and please remove from the gene pool disorder.

Old Jake is finding words difficult with this.

un-fucking-believable.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3256029/Woman-dreamed-blind-DRAIN-CLEANER-poured-eyes-fulfil-lifelong-wish-says-happier-ever.html

So there's a photo of her with her eyes closed. Why didn't she just fucking walk about like that? The stupid cunt 

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It might be an Australian Shepherd. Like that one that everybody thinks is a Dingo in Mad Max 2. I bet the McCanns wish Portugal had Dingoes. 

Let's face it,  I'm surprised the McCanns didn't use that after the Portuguese filth disproved their abduction theory! Oops bit of controversy there. 

Guest judgetwi
On 01/07/2022 at 07:57, Hammer of Cunts said:

Isn't this just another manifestation of the trans/sex-change nonsense? It's beyond me how an entirely mental delusion can be cured by unnecessary surgery and a lifetime on powerful mediation. "First do no harm" my arse.

I make you right, it’s the same fucking shit. In a media saturated, post modernist world identity politics rules. 
Every cunt craves the attention and sympathy that victimhood brings. Thus we have Rachel Dolezal, a white woman who spent years pretending to  be black and , of course the latest shenanigans from our own Sir Gary. 
Being a victim means the State looks after you, you need their protection. You do what the State tells you to do and what to think. At the same time the State gets to pursue and clamp down  on the cunts they deem to be your persecutors. “Hate Crime” they call it. 
We are living in very sinister times I believe and being manipulated and manoeuvred, day by day, drip by drip into a very dark place.

If you want to know who is behind it just follow the money. That’s all you need to know.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I make you right, it’s the same fucking shit. In a media saturated, post modernist world identity politics rules. 
Every cunt craves the attention and sympathy that victimhood brings. Thus we have Rachel Dolezal, a white woman who spent years pretending to  be black and , of course the latest shenanigans from our own Sir Gary. 
Being a victim means the State looks after you, you need their protection. You do what the State tells you to do and what to think. At the same time the State gets to pursue and clamp down  on the cunts they deem to be your persecutors. “Hate Crime” they call it. 
We are living in very sinister times I believe and being manipulated and manoeuvred, day by day, drip by drip into a very dark place.

If you want to know who is behind it just follow the money. That’s all you need to know.

Also follow the bloodlines as they walk hand in hand with the money.