CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fertility Weakling Cunt

Guest Parabolic Cunting

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Here’s the way I see it. You went trawling back through my posts to find what you deemed to be grammatical errors, and proudly highlighted them in retaliation. However, after ‘Baws pointed out that you were wrong, you then concocted a load of absolute bollocks to try and cover your mistake. It’s wonderful to see the lengths you’ll go to in order to try and save face. What a total prick.

Rattled as fuck. I’m speechless. Tonight, I’ll sleep smiling you stupid little melt. I’ve never seen you so animated. Standby for my next toying.

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Rattled as fuck. I’m speechless. Tonight, I’ll sleep smiling you stupid little melt. I’ve never seen you so animated. Standby for my next toying.

I love the way you attempt to pass off posts that mock your fragile little ego as rattled responses. What a strange little man you are!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I love the way you attempt to pass off posts that mock your fragile little ego as rattled responses. What a strange little man you are!

Did anyone ask about what you ‘love?’ What a peculiar thing to say. You’re clearly an oddly disturbed soul and still rattled. Get over it and enjoy the sabbath. Don’t address me again. ‘Love’… indeed.

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What's with you and Ape?, oh fuck it I don't care. You're all pissed, I've only had 2 bottles of Holsten. I need opiates or something.

Nothing going on with me and Ape. Just having a laugh. How did you know I was pissed? No need to answer that Eric as I’m always pissed and off me nut, but only on days that end in a y.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

I've seen Switzerland v Netherlands, now I'm watching Sweden v Portugal. I swear down bro, it's wall to wall fit gash!

Are you pacing your stroke till half time, then furiously shoot your load over the screen when Gary Lineker comes on?

• Like 2

On 13/07/2022 at 13:32, Carl Sway said:

It is incredibly rare that I make sexual comments on this site. Saying that you think a person is beautiful is just that.

On 18/07/2022 at 07:33, Carl Sway said:

I've seen Switzerland v Netherlands, now I'm watching Sweden v Portugal. I swear down bro, it's wall to wall fit gash!

Lol.