CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS removes the word WOMEN from their menopause page.

Jake The Muss

I'm fucking sick of this total spastic woke fable, every woman should be out raged by this as all this does, is undo years of progress for women, now it's almost a fucking sin to recognise what a woman is...when is the royal corrupt penny going to drop with the masses. This shit needs to stop as it's getting beyond silly now..any cunt that thinks this is fine and dandy should be placed on a breaking wheel and have piss & shit thrown at them from all angles.

Joseph Stalin was a nonce.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I'm fucking sick of this total spastic woke fable, every woman should be out raged by this as all this does, is undo years of progress for women, now it's almost a fucking sin to recognise what a woman is...when is the royal corrupt penny going to drop with the masses. This shit needs to stop as it's getting beyond silly now..any cunt that thinks this is fine and dandy should be placed on a breaking wheel and have piss & shit thrown at them from all angles.

I don't think the masses give a fuck anymore. Their more concerned about Dot Cotton's haunted fanny and what shoes the Duchess of Cuntbridge is wearing to Wimbledon.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I’ve come over all hot and flushed reading this. I’m off to take my hormone blockers before my bottom surgery starts playing up.

37 minutes ago, ProfB said:

pixel.gif

NHS removes the word WOMEN from their menopause page.

Yes we are all glued to this webpage day & night - U granny fanny FART.

Was you adopted?

Love ProfB 😘 XXX

Well done for continually missing the point, keep watching cuntenders and all that other dumbed-down bollocks, it's working a treat on you.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
19 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I like you Jake. You're the have-a-go-spack-lad of the corner. But really, you fucking cunt, get your grammar in order or I'll melt those hammers down and pour the smelt over your face while you sleep. 

19 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I like you Jake. You're the have-a-go-spack-lad of the corner. But really, you fucking cunt, get your grammar in order or I'll melt those hammers down and pour the smelt over your face while you sleep. 

Laffin 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

He work for Ed in his car wash and car parts sales joint.

Didn't you play Ed the Horse's cock?

16 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

You clearly don't work and rely on my taxes to keep you in heavy flow tampons, now just be thankful and fuck off.

WRONG

I work, I have an online business. & I am an older lady. 

16 minutes ago, ProfB said:

WRONG

I work, I have an online business. & I am an older lady. 

I'm not convinced about that, you come across as an adolescence with a puberty deficiency, are you on puberty blockers and turning in to a full English spastic.