CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinks are consuming more and more coal

White Cunt

On 24/07/2022 at 21:14, Frank said:

I’m in the car (‘68 280 Pagoda), trying to catch a train on the eurotunnel and the engine sounds fucked. I’m really hot and I’ve got this yapping sausage dog on my lap, suffering with separation anxiety. It might appear alright on paper, wolfie, but I really am ready to die. 

Here's mine Frank, the old girl needs a bit of a wash before I take it out.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m in the car (‘68 280 Pagoda), trying to catch a train on the eurotunnel and the engine sounds fucked. I’m really hot and I’ve got this yapping sausage dog on my lap, suffering with separation anxiety. It might appear alright on paper, wolfie, but I really am ready to die. 

I think most people are ready for that.

5 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m in the car (‘68 280 Pagoda), trying to catch a train on the eurotunnel and the engine sounds fucked. 

It’s probably just your totally devastated rectum imploding. Those early SLs have very strong engines and can take years of abuse, unlike your arsehole which has finally given up the ghost.

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

While this may be perceived as some kind of half-arsed apology to Ape, had someone said 'I did a bit of digging around' about you, you would have immediately accused them of 'stalking'. Even though I warm to this comment, the hypocrisy coming from your keyboard can sometimes be astounding.

Nope, I would attribute such behaviour to someone who repeatedly makes retaliatory comments more than five years after debating Germany's pre-war economic resurgence. Never underestimate the petulance of middle-aged men. 

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nope, I would attribute such behaviour to someone who repeatedly makes retaliatory comments more than five years after debating Germany's pre-war economic resurgence. Never underestimate the petulance of middle-aged men. 

I'll have been commenting for six years this year, during which time I've not once seen you admit when you are wrong. You know very well I think you're a first-class moderator (and commenter), which is why it's all the more disappointing when you refer to a previous years-long argument we've had which essentially ended in stalemate because you were unable to backup your claims with evidence – something I was able to do.

So who's the petulant middle-aged trout here, Roops, by digging up dirt from an old spat which has absolutely sod-all to do with the point I was trying to make about your hypocrisy? Once in a while, laying down your broomstick and acknowledging when you've behaved like a sanctimonious blow-off can actually be a good way forward.

Now, the site's leading last-word merchant speaketh...

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'll have been commenting for six years this year, during which time I've not once seen you admit when you are wrong. You know very well I think you're a first-class moderator (and commenter), which is why it's all the more disappointing when you refer to a previous years-long argument we've had which essentially ended in stalemate because you were unable to backup your claims with evidence – something I was able to do.

So who's the petulant middle-aged trout here, Roops, by digging up dirt from an old spat which has absolutely sod-all to do with the point I was trying to make about your hypocrisy? Once in a while, laying down your broomstick and acknowledging when you've behaved like a sanctimonious blow-off can actually be a good way forward.

Now, the site's leading last-word merchant speaketh...

Firstly, I'm grateful for the endorsement on my moderating and commenting skills. I mentioned the pre-war German economic resurgence debate as that was the point when I went from hero to zero with you and your mini-vendetta to interject and nit-pic. I revisited the relevant discourse and suffice to say your description of events six years ago does not bear close scrutiny. There was a subtle sub-text to my previous post which you clearly failed to pick up on. I contend there was no hypocrisy, moreover The Corner is not exactly replete with punters admitting they were wrong so don't single me out.

56 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

So while our western “leaders” are pursuing bat shit crazy food production destruction policies, to become more “green”, here is a message from a Canadian farmer:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xswgvR4j69DR/

That was quite an interesting vid. I think the farmer had made some salient points but he is jumping the gun as the Canadian govt have not legislated on anything. Its not clear whether the Trudeau administration have published a policy or a consultative paper. His point is that he is already reducing nitrogen based fertilizers by holistic farming i.e by growing produce that introduces nitrogen into the soil as part of a four year rotational schedule.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That was quite an interesting vid. I think the farmer had made some salient points but he is jumping the gun as the Canadian govt have not legislated on anything. Its not clear whether the Trudeau administration have published a policy or a consultative paper. His point is that he is already reducing nitrogen based fertilizers by holistic farming i.e by growing produce that introduces nitrogen into the soil as part of a four year rotational schedule.

You love introducing nitrogen to things don't you. I expect that the recent heatwave gave you cause to recalculate the thermic deflation coefficient of the tyres on your car.

On 25/07/2022 at 11:22, Wolfie said:

I'll have been commenting for six years this year, during which time I've not once seen you admit when you are wrong.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Firstly, I'm grateful for the endorsement on my moderating and commenting skills. I mentioned the pre-war German economic resurgence debate as that was the point when I went from hero to zero with you and your mini-vendetta to interject and nit-pic. I revisited the relevant discourse and suffice to say your description of events six years ago does not bear close scrutiny. There was a subtle sub-text to my previous post which you clearly failed to pick up on. I contend there was no hypocrisy, moreover The Corner is not exactly replete with punters admitting they were wrong so don't single me out.

Thank you for proving my point rather well.

12 hours ago, White Cunt said:

So while our western “leaders” are pursuing bat shit crazy food production destruction policies, to become more “green”, here is a message from a Canadian farmer:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xswgvR4j69DR/

Don’t believe any of the stories about Dutch farmers protesting  in their tens of thousands because the WEF puppet Mark Ruttes illegitimate govt, (propped up by the greens) is implementing a ludicrous agricultural policy of reducing nitrogen oxide and ammonia  levels in the soil by 50% by 2030, which in his own words (or more likely Klaus Schwabs latest memo)  will mean that ‘The honest message is that not all farmers will remain in business, and those that do will have to farm differently.’ And walk away swiftly if some strange person wearing a shiny hat tries to tell you that another of Schwabs WEF groomed favourite bitches Jacinda Trudeau has quickly joined Ruttes land grab and announced a 30% compulsory  reduction in the same ‘pollutants’ is necessary immediately to ‘save the planet’ and unfortunately millions of acres of agricultural land will be rendered barren and thousands of farmers livelihoods destroyed.

These stories are so ridiculous that they are without doubt dangerous ‘disinformation’, so anyone who researches them and believes their own eyes when they appear to be absolutely true, needs to take a deep breath, switch on their TV, channel hop all the MSM News and come to their senses when they see that none of them have reported any of this at all.

I mean the MSM wouldn’t hide anything as newsworthy as this, would they? Of course not. They love to headline protests and demonstrations, even if its only half a dozen obviously retarded teenagers, gluing their faces to Greta Cuntbergs carbon zero arse cheeks and wailing like brain damaged fucking cretins, who can’t even explain the difference between a man and a woman, when some right wing, far right fascist asks.

Last Tuesday 40’C in London🤣

7 days later 21’C in London🤣

What used  to be known as a British summer ie changeable. Not anymore.

‘It’s climate change innit?’

Fuck off.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You love introducing nitrogen to things

I’m driving over to her gaff in my imaginary M4 right now Eric. I’m on a promise. I’ve got a  litre of the finest vintage nitro glycerine for her, to shake up a couple of pre coitus cocktails for us while I pop down to the 24 hr garage to check my tyre pressures.

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t believe any of the stories about Dutch farmers protesting  in their tens of thousands because the WEF puppet Mark Ruttes illegitimate govt, (propped up by the greens) is implementing a ludicrous agricultural policy of reducing nitrogen oxide and ammonia  levels in the soil by 50% by 2030, which in his own words (or more likely Klaus Schwabs latest memo)  will mean that ‘The honest message is that not all farmers will remain in business, and those that do will have to farm differently.’ And walk away swiftly if some strange person wearing a shiny hat tries to tell you that another of Schwabs WEF groomed favourite bitches Jacinda Trudeau has quickly joined Ruttes land grab and announced a 30% compulsory  reduction in the same ‘pollutants’ is necessary immediately to ‘save the planet’ and unfortunately millions of acres of agricultural land will be rendered barren and thousands of farmers livelihoods destroyed.

These stories are so ridiculous that they are without doubt dangerous ‘disinformation’, so anyone who researches them and believes their own eyes when they appear to be absolutely true, needs to take a deep breath, switch on their TV, channel hop all the MSM News and come to their senses when they see that none of them have reported any of this at all.

I mean the MSM wouldn’t hide anything as newsworthy as this, would they? Of course not. They love to headline protests and demonstrations, even if its only half a dozen obviously retarded teenagers, gluing their faces to Greta Cuntbergs carbon zero arse cheeks and wailing like brain damaged fucking cretins, who can’t even explain the difference between a man and a woman, when some right wing, far right fascist asks.

Last Tuesday 40’C in London🤣

7 days later 21’C in London🤣

What used  to be known as a British summer ie changeable. Not anymore.

‘It’s climate change innit?’

Fuck off.

Unfortunately, Trudeau, Biden, ex Boris, Ruttes, Klaus Hitler, Gates, Xi Ping Pong, etc, have great potential for a collective worldwide fuck up, comparable only and possibly exceeding the collaborative machinations of chairman Mao and his comrade Stalin. 
They are as crazy as they are stupid. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Unfortunately, Trudeau, Biden, ex Boris, Ruttes, Klaus Hitler, Gates, Xi Ping Pong, etc, have great potential for a collective worldwide fuck up, comparable only and possibly exceeding the collaborative machinations of chairman Mao and his comrade Stalin. 
They are as crazy as they are stupid. 

Everything happening at the moment is only leading to one conclusion unfortunately. I’ve been making preparations for a long time now and I’m going to have a lot of fucking fun reminding a lot of clever cunts that I did warn them, then telling them to fuck off before I take an ice pick to their previously missing spines.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Everything happening at the moment is only leading to one conclusion unfortunately. I’ve been making preparations for a long time now and I’m going to have a lot of fucking fun reminding a lot of clever cunts that I did warn them, then telling them to fuck off before I take an ice pick to their previously missing spines.

What spines?

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The previously missing ones ie the ones they’ve just acquired ffs. 

Talking of spineless wankers - the US Fed somehow seems incapable of keeping the chinks at bay:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-targeted-fed-to-build-informant-network-access-data-a-probe-says-11658826000?st=ap6pviyv7mkx24t

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Talking of spineless wankers - the US Fed somehow seems incapable of keeping the chinks at bay:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-targeted-fed-to-build-informant-network-access-data-a-probe-says-11658826000?st=ap6pviyv7mkx24t

The only way to know if someone has a spine in the US right now is he’ll be wearing a red tie and his name will be Trump. 

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

The only way to know if someone has a spine in the US right now is he’ll be wearing a red tie and his name will be Trump. 

They will make the voting overlap with marshal law, starvation and supper rigging. This is as dirty as it gets.