CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Heatwave

Last Cunt Standing

It would be remiss of me not to enquire how you’re all planning to keep cool and hydrated in the coming days of warm weather. I’ll be keeping a close eye on the news for any Keith Moon style incidents involving an out of control mobility scooter and the shallow end of the Golders Green lido. 

When’s the hose pipe ban timetabled for? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It would be remiss of me not to enquire how you’re all planning to keep cool and hydrated in the coming days of warm weather. I’ll be keeping a close eye on the news for any Keith Moon style incidents involving an out of control mobility scooter and the shallow end of the Golders Green lido. 

Well, we won't be drinking any of that piss-poor Castlemaine4X, that's for sure.:D

The fact that 3 days of what most brits pay thousands for every year is all over the news shows what a bunch of fuckwits most of the sheeple are in this country. Just fucking enjoy it because you'll soon be fucking moaning when it's cold and pissing down. I shall be working outside getting a free tan whilst being paid and when I get home ill crack a few cold beers from the fridge. Whats not to fucking like?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, cunt said:

Well, we won't be drinking any of that piss-poor Castlemaine4X, that's for sure.:D

Well the increasingly sunburnt crowd at Edgbaston look like they’d drink Calcutta gutter water if it was passed to them by Dave from Accounts dressed as a Penguin, so don’t pretend people even know what they’re drinking half the time. 

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

The fact that 3 days of what most brits pay thousands for every year is all over the news shows what a bunch of fuckwits most of the sheeple are in this country. Just fucking enjoy it because you'll soon be fucking moaning when it's cold and pissing down. I shall be working outside getting a free tan whilst being paid and when I get home ill crack a few cold beers from the fridge. Whats not to fucking like?

I think you need to apply for a Visa and get yourself over here Neil. Loads of tradesmen jobs and other jobs in the Resources sector for great money, 300 days of sunshine per year, and lots of Scandinavian backpackers for you to show around the outback in your sparkling new truck. 

Arsenal on the telly for $25 a year, too. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I think you need to apply for a Visa and get yourself over here Neil. Loads of tradesmen jobs and other jobs in the Resources sector for great money, 300 days of sunshine per year, and lots of Scandinavian backpackers for you to show around the outback in your sparkling new truck. 

Arsenal on the telly for $25 a year, too. 

I think it admirable that you haven't referred to the British as whinging poms.  40C here today, and my knackers are down to my knees. Can you recommend some sort of remedy doc?

36 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I think it admirable that you haven't referred to the British as whinging poms.  40C here today, and my knackers are down to my knees. Can you recommend some sort of remedy doc?

I can. Dip your balls in meat paste and go for a walk in the local park where there are loads of dogs.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I shall be working outside...

Those dead prozzies don't bury themselves Neil! 

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Last year everyone was moaning about what a shit summer we were having. Now its glorious hot summer weather and all of a sudden, led by the fucking media, everyone is being scared shitless by the prospective multiple deaths of " young and fit peopl who may keel over and die". The only people who may "keel over and die" are the fucking morons who go out jogging in the middle of the day (like the sweaty, bald headed cunt I saw 30 minutes ago when I was driving to the local Londis for an 18 can pack of John Smith's) and alzheimer sufferers who forget to drink (but that's Darwinism). Give it a fucking rest because this time next week ya'll all be fucking moaning because its pissing down. 

Owain Wyn Evans is a Welsh cunt  

• Like 2

Here in Norfolk we are predicted to get 27 degrees tomorrow and on Monday and Tuesday between the hours of 1 and 4 32 degrees possibly 34, if you can't work out to stay out of the sun for 3 hours then you deserve to fucking die of heatstroke. Absolute cunts at the media, by the way, is there still a war in the Ukraine and a leadership battle in the government?

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I wouldn’t worry about it if I were you Skippy. It’s just the nanny state trying to strike fear into us and push us around and tell us what to do. There’s no disaster on the horizon I’m afraid, just a load of lazy cunts using the weather as an excuse to “work from home.”

Anyway what’s it got to do with you? Keep your big Jew nose out Skippy. Go down to some billabong and fuck a saltie or something. Wanker.

Guest judgetwi

I hear there was a COBRA meeting to discuss the terrible danger of a bit of sunshine and Boris couldn’t be arsed to turn up. Good old Boris!……. a lazy, can’t be bothered, I’m getting pissed, I know best posh Eton cunt right to the end. Will we ever see his likes again?

Probably.

22 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I hear there was a COBRA meeting to discuss the terrible danger of a bit of sunshine and Boris couldn’t be arsed to turn up. Good old Boris!……. a lazy, can’t be bothered, I’m getting pissed, I know best posh Eton cunt right to the end. Will we ever see his likes again?

Probably.

He didn’t turn up because he doesn’t need to pretend that all this ‘climate emergency’ bollocks is actually real anymore. The fake news MSM propagandists have been creaming their panties over this bullshit ‘National Emergency’ that is going to kill granny if she goes outside. I’m sure I’ve heard that somewhere  before during the last 2 years. The usual suspects at the BBC, Sky Fake News and the rest have had their ‘green screen’ technicians in the weather dept. fiddle with a few knobs, (no pun intended) and ‘hey presto’ the weather maps, instead of showing a Sun logo or a cloud logo over the various regions of the U.K. as they always used to until recently, now show almost the entire country as a bright red premonition of our imminent incineration. The regional temperatures pictured however  , compared to the previous happy, sunny logos are no different at all.

Total fucking fearmongering propaganda from the globalist controlled traitors who govern us, aided and abetted by the overpaid vermin in the Fake News Media who are equally to blame and should swing in the wind from the nearest lamp post for their complicity in the tyranny which is spreading like the plague right now and washing straight over the heads of the sheeple who still think they’re living in a free society.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He didn’t turn up because he doesn’t need to pretend that all this ‘climate emergency’ bollocks is actually real anymore. The fake news MSM propagandists have been creaming their panties over this bullshit ‘National Emergency’ that is going to kill granny if she goes outside. I’m sure I’ve heard that somewhere  before during the last 2 years. The usual suspects at the BBC, Sky Fake News and the rest have had their ‘green screen’ technicians in the weather dept. fiddle with a few knobs, (no pun intended) and ‘hey presto’ the weather maps, instead of showing a Sun logo or a cloud logo over the various regions of the U.K. as they always used to until recently, now show almost the entire country as a bright red premonition of our imminent incineration. The regional temperatures pictured however  , compared to the previous happy, sunny logos are no different at all.

Total fucking fearmongering propaganda from the globalist controlled traitors who govern us, aided and abetted by the overpaid vermin in the Fake News Media who are equally to blame and should swing in the wind from the nearest lamp post for their complicity in the tyranny which is spreading like the plague right now and washing straight over the heads of the sheeple who still think they’re living in a free society.

Superb. I'm off for a couple of days. Flush the toilet.

• Like 1