CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Knighthood for Boris ?

peglegtwo

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got some 'Star dawg' as well, branded and packaged with FDA codes. 22% THC. Fucking mental shit. 

Get on the flowers…Raaso sent me some Gelato, Gushers, Sunset Sherbet, Purple Punch and Zkittles up last month…I’m too scared to touch most of it but it was a lovely thought.

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Two and a half years of victim-signalling, bitching and bawling your head off, almost on a daily basis, says you do.

Interesting. The problem is when you press the big red button you’ll never know if you made me cry because I won’t have the opportunity to tell you. That’s what’s called an “ethical dilemma.”

You’re no “moderator” Mr Roops. You break your own rules, you apply them to people you don’t like and ignore them when they are broken by cunts who lick your arse. Very much like Boris now I come to think of it. You’re a punter (your word not mine) just like the rest of us. Whoever owns this site needs to fuck you off and get someone who can do the fucking job. 
None of my business of course. Do what you have to do Mr Roops. You’re a fake and totally out of your depth.

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

Give it a rest Judgie baby she has got a whip longer than your nose.

Don’t tell me what to do. Go and eat some newts or whatever old crones do. Sorry, it’s a long time since I read Macbeth and my memory isn’t what it used to be.

Rather like yours I suspect.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not noticeably. Is white widow known for that?

White Widow is racist, just like those Lioness lezzer birds who try to play football, according to the BBC. Not diverse enough. I couldn’t help noticing  though that almost all the African, Caribbean and South and Central American competitors at the World Athletics Championships are entirely black. Something which the BBC have completely failed to notice yet. It seems that the fakestream media diversity spotters are far too busy with the rampant racism in British sport that they’ve failed to notice any of this. I guess they’ll get round to addressing it once the England womens team become 100% black and Gary Lineker recovers from the trauma of his decades of racist abuse which he bravely revealed and everyone can take the knee, apologise for their white privelege and spend the rest of their miserable lives with their guilty, bigoted, Anglo Saxon heads hung in shame.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Interesting. The problem is when you press the big red button you’ll never know if you made me cry because I won’t have the opportunity to tell you. That’s what’s called an “ethical dilemma.”

You’re no “moderator” Mr Roops. You break your own rules, you apply them to people you don’t like and ignore them when they are broken by cunts who lick your arse. Very much like Boris now I come to think of it. You’re a punter (your word not mine) just like the rest of us. Whoever owns this site needs to fuck you off and get someone who can do the fucking job. 
None of my business of course. Do what you have to do Mr Roops. You’re a fake and totally out of your depth.

If there is a dilemma it is one of extreme ambivalence as I don't give a toss whether you're crying or not, in any case you seem to be in a state of permanent vexation. Be that as it may, I see where this is going so you'll be returned to Special Measures. Well done you - your verbal incontinence has talked you back into a straightjacket that you'll find even more restrictive than previously. Can't say I'm surprised.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

If there is a dilemma it is one of extreme ambivalence as I don't give a toss whether you're crying or not, in any case you seem to be in a state of permanent vexation. Be that as it may, I see where this is going so you'll be returned to Special Measures. Well done you - your verbal incontinence has talked you back into a straightjacket that you'll find even more restrictive than previously. Can't say I'm surprised.

Much as the judge is a bit of a crying little girl, normally, I’m not sure that he’s broken any rules on here, unless you can educate me. This appears to be tad petty and, perhaps and imho, your latest example of personalising disagreement and using your moderator powers to penalise punters that you’re not, personally, overkeen on? It’s starting to become the norm with you these days and is unbecoming. Thoughts?

• Like 1

On 22/07/2022 at 17:42, Dyslexic cnut said:

You do love a comma don’t you? Fucking dense little cunt.

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Much as the judge is a bit of a crying little girl, normally, I’m not sure that he’s broken any rules on here, unless you can educate me. This appears to be tad petty and, perhaps and imho, your latest example of personalising disagreement and using your moderator powers to penalise punters that you’re not, personally, overkeen on? It’s starting to become the norm with you these days and is unbecoming. Thoughts?

• Like 1

On 25/07/2022 at 21:03, judgetwi said:

You make several valid points in the above post that I'm in full agreement with. Obviously, this is going to land me in hot water with The Führer, but we're pals and that still means something to me, Jewdy. If you can't back a mate up in this fucked up world of tranny's, faggot's, and LGBT cunt's then we're truly approaching the end of day's.

However, your disabled Clint Eastwood act is wearing incredibly fucking thin, so either go out in a blazing scooter over Tower Bridge or button it. Sadly Roops isn't going anywhere soon. We're stuck with her pedantic Google facts and inability to admit a mistake. 

You're flogging a dead 🏇 here.

Shalom.

On 24/07/2022 at 23:54, Eric Cuntman said:

I picked up 4.5oz of white widow from Harwich this morning. Have you ever tried it? I'm fucking mullered.

I certainly have, Eric. It's an old school strand by today's standards, but also one that will guarantee you'll be reaching for the Jaffa Cakes. 

I'm predicting an early night.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Which rule exactly was contravened? Or does your self proclaimed ‘consistency’ as a moderator now mean that such annoyances as rules aren’t necessary anymore?

Impetulant fucking slag.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Are you thinking what I’m thinking? That she’s a fucking rancid anal cist who needs lancing ASAP?

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Are you thinking what I’m thinking? That she’s a fucking rancid anal cist who needs lancing ASAP?

Can’t comment…I’ve been told to ‘tone it down’ otherwise I’ll be joining Judy, making soap and lampshades out of my own arse cheeks.

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No thoughts to add to those previously articulated ad nauseum.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Which rule exactly was contravened? Or does your self proclaimed ‘consistency’ as a moderator now mean that such annoyances as rules aren’t necessary anymore?

Impetulant fucking slag.

1/ see previous post

2/ "Impetulant"? Over the years I've been called many things by disaffected punters, frankly 'fucking slag' 'bitch' 'cunt' 'whore' and worse still, 'Welsh' plus many other unimaginative pejoratives are water off a duck's back these days but "impetulant" is a new one. That said I'm not surprised in your choice of made up a word coming from a punter with a history of made up stories, the latest wheeze in conflating weather and climate patterns to create a false equivalency to advance yet another unhinged conspiracy.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

1/ see above

2/ "Impetulant"? Over the years I've been called many things by disaffected punters, frankly 'fucking slag' 'bitch' 'cunt' 'whore' and many other unimaginative pejoratives are water off a duck's back these days but "impetulant" is a new one. That said I'm not surprised in your choice of made up a word coming from a punter with a history of made up stories, the latest wheeze in conflating weather and climate patterns to create a false equivalency to advance yet another unhinged conspiracy.

It must be terrible to be subjected to such abuse. They didn't even have the decency to prefix with 'Welsh'. 

Yours, with empathy,

FRENCH cunt.