CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit Suicide Sportsmen

Dyslexic cnut

It looks like now there’s a new avenue open for these cunts to stay relevant and earn a few bob long after they’ve gone from the limelight. Lead by this crying, gormless twat who’s been banging on about his ‘mental elf’ issues for years to any cunt that will listen, it now seems to be trendy to be mentally feeble but not quite courageous enough to do the full job properly.

How the fuck do you ‘literally attempt suicide?’ He was a bang average goalie, ended his career but now has found a new one…whining about being a headfuck. It’s not really hard is it? Head down to your local train station and jump in front of the 1525 to wherever and that’s it…job done. Obviously, I hope that Pen’s driving the fucker.

Since that prancing darkie, Biles, bottled it at the Olympics, this trend for bleating for sympathy has taken off and the latest one is team GB’s bronze medal winning spook. Just fuck off and make one final and successful suicide bid…’literally!’ Cunts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11035019/Former-Liverpool-keeper-Chris-Kirkland-opens-decade-long-battle-painkiller-addiction.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/62276245

This cunt used to moan about travelling too far when he signed for Liverpool from Coventry, wages obviously weren't a problem but the woe is me cunt was never happy. He's probably one of those cunts that'll come out with 'I've tried to kill myself 20 times"......fucking try harder you cunt.

Just now, Neil said:

This cunt used to moan about travelling too far when he signed for Liverpool from Coventry, wages obviously weren't a problem but the woe is me cunt was never happy. He's probably one of those cunts that'll come out with 'I've tried to kill myself 20 times"......fucking try harder you cunt.

I’d suggest a .38 bullet to the temple but the useless cunt would probably drop the gun.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It looks like now there’s a new avenue open for these cunts to stay relevant and earn a few bob long after they’ve gone from the limelight. Lead by this crying, gormless twat who’s been banging on about his ‘mental elf’ issues for years to any cunt that will listen, it now seems to be trendy to be mentally feeble but not quite courageous enough to do the full job properly.

How the fuck do you ‘literally attempt suicide?’ He was a bang average goalie, ended his career but now has found a new one…whining about being a headfuck. It’s not really hard is it? Head down to your local train station and jump in front of the 1525 to wherever and that’s it…job done. Obviously, I hope that Pen’s driving the fucker.

Since that prancing darkie, Biles, bottled it at the Olympics, this trend for bleating for sympathy has taken off and the latest one is team GB’s bronze medal winning spook. Just fuck off and make one final and successful suicide bid…’literally!’ Cunts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11035019/Former-Liverpool-keeper-Chris-Kirkland-opens-decade-long-battle-painkiller-addiction.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/62276245

Suicide? That's the last thing I'd do. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Neil said:

He did throw himself in front of a bus but it went under him. 

Here all summer 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

He would have been better off bathing in 60 litres of Dulux Pure Brilliant. Soft sheen, I reckon.

Madison, his faithful Old English Sheepdog would have raised the alarm and the paramedics would have had him cleaned up with the shower head, and off to footy training before the first coat was anywhere near dry.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Madison, his faithful Old English Sheepdog would have raised the alarm and the paramedics would have had him cleaned up with the shower head, and off to footy training before the first coat was anywhere near dry.

what the fuck do you know about Dulux paint? Crown on the other hand..........

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

what the fuck do you know about Dulux paint? Crown on the other hand..........

Well I knew the name of the Dulux dog and so do you now.

I only know the dogs name because they were filming a new Dulux advert, next to my hotel on the bank of the Blue Danube in Budapest earlier this year, on my last trip to Turkey having my dental treatment completed.

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I only know the dogs name because they were filming a new Dulux advert, next to my hotel on the bank of the Blue Danube in Budapest earlier this year, on my last trip to Turkey having my dental treatment completed.

Istanbill?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I met one of the dulux dogs for real. It was at the opening of a shop in Blackfen high street called 'Ideas In Decorating. It was about 1980, it was the grandson of the original Dulux dog. And if you don't believe me, you can ask him.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I met one of the dulux dogs for real. It was at the opening of a shop in Blackfen high street called 'Ideas In Decorating. It was about 1980, it was the grandson of the original Dulux dog. And if you don't believe me, you can ask him.

I think it was called Matt.

• Like 2