CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dover Traffic Jam

peglegtwo

Guest Jeepcunt

The jam moved, to Folkestone! 🤣 What silly cunt would expect anything other than jams at the start of the school holidays, in summer, after 2 years of being holed up in Blighty?!

5 hours ago, Jeepcunt said:

The jam moved, to Folkestone! 🤣 What silly cunt would expect anything other than jams at the start of the school holidays, in summer, after 2 years of being holed up in Blighty?!

Are you, by chance, French? If so, be warned. I admitted to being a French mongrel, and couldn't have suffered more abuse than if I had admitted to being a nonce.

Fuck everyone.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya know what the funny bit is..after all the spit n noise expended over taking back control of yer border ..le frog now has control over it..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Not wishing to point out the bleedin' obvious but isn't Eire outside the Schengen Area along with those other EU economic powerhouses Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus & Romania i.e the small men of Europe?

57 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not wishing to point out the bleedin' obvious but isn't Eire outside the Schengen Area along with those other EU economic powerhouses Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus & Romania i.e the small men of Europe?

Here’s a challenge. Do a ‘bit of digging’ on my recent locations, Roops (mid-June.) I was only sailing the old Beneteau around one of them on my river cruise on the Limpopo. I’ll give you a clue, nearest city was Kyoto. Clock’s ticking, Impetula.

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Here’s a challenge. Do a ‘bit of digging’ on my recent locations, Roops (mid-June.) I was only sailing the old Beneteau around one of them on my river cruise on the Limpopo. I’ll give you a clue, nearest city was Kyoto. Clock’s ticking, Impetula.

Boat wanker

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You polished off that ‘old man’s weed’ yet?

4.5? I'm not Tommy Chong. Kept 14g and farmed the rest out to generation PlayStation who will be returning my investment twofold in a fortnight. Weed is weed. Sneering at anything that's been around for more than 5 years is very much like millenials and niggaz only wearing trainers endorsed by rappers.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

4.5? I'm not Tommy Chong. Kept 14g and farmed the rest out to generation. PlayStation who will be returning my investment twofold in a fortnight. Weed is weed. Sneering at anything that's been around for more than 5 years is very much like millenials and niggaz only wearing trainers endorsed by rappers.

A direct quote from a gobby skunkbeast of a 21 year old step-son when I asked him. He’s left me some of that other shit and I had a small go. Frightened myself to fucking death, especially after I had an hour long, bad-tempered conversation with my mother…who’s been dead since 2001! You soldier on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A direct quote from a gobby skunkbeast of a 21 year old step-son when I asked him. He’s left me some of that other shit and I had a small go. Frightened myself to fucking death, especially after I had an hour long, bad-tempered conversation with my mother…who’s been dead since 2001! You soldier on.

What shit? That hemp bollocks you mentioned?

46 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That Gelato. Tucked me away for a good while…fucked! 27% apparently. Way beyond my capacity as I found out.

Sometimes less is definitely more. "Classic Coke" and "Original Pepsi" are still far and away the best sellers for a reason.

14 hours ago, Jeepcunt said:

A reasonable first post, all things considered, and generally well punctuated. Expect some grief for the emoji and the final interrobang, though.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That Gelato. Tucked me away for a good while…fucked! 27% apparently. Way beyond my capacity as I found out.

Yeah, but what is it? cannabis, hemp? As far as I knew, hemp only contains tiny amounts of THC. Is it even the same sort of THC as cannabis? 

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

One of my sources who’s located very close to GCHQ, has just sent me a bundle of satellite pictures of someone who bears a striking, even uncanny resemblance to you DC, which he obtained from a bin at the bus stop outside the main entrance, while pretending to search for dog ends. It may not be you but unless you can swear on oath that you weren’t at the fancy dress party in the Revolution Bar at the Albert Dock last Saturday night, dressed as Fred the Weatherman, then some punters may start to doubt your tales about your globetrotting lifestyle, which could in turn cast doubt on mine too. 
By the way, how was Kyoto? Co.Down is spectacular at this time of year. I went to school there as my parents didn’t want me meeting any fenians on the way home from school in Belfast and catching fleas or scabies. ‘Them fucking Japs might be horrible little yellow cunts, but you won’t catch the lurgy from them, so you won’t’ he used to say.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

One of my sources who’s located very close to GCHQ, has just sent me a bundle of satellite pictures of someone who bears a striking, even uncanny resemblance to you DC, which he obtained from a bin at the bus stop outside the main entrance, while pretending to search for dog ends. It may not be you but unless you can swear on oath that you weren’t at the fancy dress party in the Revolution Bar at the Albert Dock last Saturday night, dressed as Fred the Weatherman, then some punters may start to doubt your tales about your globetrotting lifestyle, which could in turn cast doubt on mine too. 
By the way, how was Kyoto? Co.Down is spectacular at this time of year. I went to school there as my parents didn’t want me meeting any fenians on the way home from school in Belfast and catching fleas or scabies. ‘Them fucking Japs might be horrible little yellow cunts, but you won’t catch the lurgy from them, so you won’t’ he used to say.

I spent many a cunted night in the Plough in Hillsborough. Beautiful countryside. My mate, Derek Petterson owned and run that boozer. Fuckin superb countryside, point-to-points and lunatics. Happy days. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah, but what is it? cannabis, hemp? As far as I knew, hemp only contains tiny amounts of THC. Is it even the same sort of THC as cannabis? 

Lazy cunt…..https://homegrownursery.com/product/gelato-45/

Dropped some filtered Moroccan hash in too…going nowhere near that after the other night.

38 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

My mate, Derek Petterson owned and run that boozer.

I think I had a threesome with his 18 yr old twins in the car park after a drunken lock in many years ago DC. She was fucking filthy but her brother kept getting in the way if memory serves me right. It was a few years ago so I hope it wasn’t the other way round.

36 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Lazy cunt…..https://homegrownursery.com/product/gelato-45/

Dropped some filtered Moroccan hash in too…going nowhere near that after the other night.

So it's cannabis? Why did you refer to it as 'flowers'? All dope buds are technically flowers. I wish everybody would just talk normal. This is a text from the 19 year old cunt that works for me...

"NEED NU PLUG M8, THIS 1 GETTIN PROPER LONG"

translation: 

"I need to find an alternative supplier. This one has become unreliable"

Honestly, I had to watch the first two seasons of 'Top Boy' just to know what these cunts are talking about.

• Like 1