CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turning off the life support machine

Cuntybaws

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

They have more tattoos and smaller IQs than I like to see, granted, but I certainly wouldn't go so far as to blame the parents for the initial incident. A 12-year old boy up in his room is hardly McCann-level parental abandonment.

Speaking of the McCanns, this is indeed another example of press obsession with "the story", generating a hellish positive feedback loop. The difference in this case is that once this one's dead you'll never hear another word about it, whereas - unless they turn up an actual corpse - Maddie's digitally-aged image will continue to be rolled out at periodic intervals for the next fifty years or so, accompanied by headlines like "Maddie, phwoar, she's legal now!", "Should Maddie get a hysterectomy?", and "What Maddie would look like with liver spots and a blue rinse".

It looks like the Christian resource centre cunts are now trying a new angle by going back to ECHR re the refusal to allow the lad to be taken to a hospice.

1 hour ago, Penelope Alive said:

It looks like the Christian resource centre cunts are now trying a new angle by going back to ECHR re the refusal to allow the lad to be taken to a hospice.

Surely if they were any sort of Christians they'd just chuck him in a cave over the bank holiday weekend and wait to see what happens?

• Like 1

Now officially deader than fucking hell, all right, so from tomorrow the press can get back to important topics like women's football and gender-neutral bathrooms.

His mother says "he fought until the end", but as he'd actually done fuck all for four months and only lasted 15 minutes after being switched off, I'm not sure that's entirely accurate. At least she did, though, however much the wisdom of that course of action can be debated.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now officially deader than fucking hell, all right, so from tomorrow the press can get back to important topics like women's football and gender-neutral bathrooms.

His mother says "he fought until the end", but as he'd actually done fuck all for four months and only lasted 15 minutes after being switched off, I'm not sure that's entirely accurate. At least she did, though, however much the wisdom of that course of action can be debated.

If she had filmed those last 15 minutes on Tik-Tok I'm sure he would have won the challenge.

56 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think she was speaking in Frank Bruno fighting terms.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think she can be applauded for her dedication to her son, however misguided, but I'm holding my judgement until we see the full aftermath of the situation.

Depending on if she continues to push for publicity on her story and how the inevitable windfall of it is spent I'll form my opinion on whether they're a bunch of cunts or not. I don't want to see fucking books with his face on the cover in five years time, but I wouldn't begrudge a foundation in his name being formed, although the structure and function of such a thing remains a mystery to me considering the main goal would be to somehow stop teenagers acting like spackers solely for the attention of strangers online.

"Don't fucking hang yourself for fun" really isn't a groundbreaking message or life changing relevation to announce to the demographic of puberty-fuelled, empty-headed, attention seeking future vegetables out there.

In fact, I'd go as far as to say the gene pool is probably just a tiny bit better off if the vast majority of human beings who have somehow made it past the point of shitting into nappies whilst failing to retain such knowledge as common fucking sense are simply quietly left to their own devices.

• Like 5

I will have respect for her if I never hear another word she says, also I feel book,magazine,Morning TV appearances are being booked as I type. She'll probably end up on Masterchef or strictly in which case she's a fucking cunt.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

His death will be a sad day for this forum.  I thought this nom would run for at least a week or two. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's now officially on life support. Its whether Dr Roops decides to pull the plug 

First Doctor: I say, did you tell that little boy on Ward 3 that he was going to die?

Second Doctor: Why, yes, yes I did.

First Doctor: You fucking cunt, I wanted to tell him!

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

First Doctor: I say, did you tell that little boy on Ward 3 that he was going to die?

Second Doctor: Why, yes, yes I did.

First Doctor: You fucking cunt, I wanted to tell him!

Two African Drs are waiting for a lift.

Dr 1: "It is "woombe, W.O.O.M.B.E"

Dr2: "No no. It is "wombeee, W.O.M.B.E.E.E"

They carry on arguing. This is overheard by another Dr.

Other Dr: "I'm a consultant gynaecologist and I can definitely say it is "W.O.M.B.E, wombe".

Dr 1: "Fuck me, how did you know the sound an elephant makes when it shits"? 

Johnny Cassidy The black and white of it- 1981. Probably no longer available because of very racist content. 

On 05/08/2022 at 22:24, Cuntybaws said:

Surely if they were any sort of Christians they'd just chuck him in a cave over the bank holiday weekend and wait to see what happens?

The "proudest mum" comment that is also illogical .. one of my neighbour's had an 11 years old nephew who was playing chicken and got hit by a car and his brain was mushed. He lasted 3 weeks before the life support was switched off, she say's that her sister only feels anger at what the stupid little cunt did .. the sheer waste of giving birth to him, raising him and him wasting all the effort.

On 06/08/2022 at 14:47, Cuntybaws said:

I’m betting he died ‘from or with’ Covid. Being in a coma doesn’t protect you. Only 2 jabs and loads of boosters can do that. It’s ‘science’ innit?