CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Polio spreading vermin

Stubby Pecker

16 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Let the hate go jakey baby..dont hate the noir man...learn from the noir ..you've got the cream of the  spongers bobbing across the channel to ya.. the gobshites are still back in Africa and Asia they have much to teach ya ..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Hate is a low vibration word that Jake has no time for, dislike is the preferred Jake tone or can't stand that cunt.

You tracking ?

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

K'meer..jakey baby...speakin of trackin ..why do people here call ya drew ..are ya an artist or somthin

If you disappear for a couple of years you might get away with this nonsense Pantyhose. Time your comeback when there are a lot of retarded newbies throwing their crayons around and you might just be able to blend in with them while no one’s paying much attention. Or you could just fuck off and kill yourself.

K'meer..jakey baby...speakin of trackin ..why do people here call ya drew ..are ya an artist or somthin

Hey up Pans - are you on your shellfish diet again?

Love ProfB XXX

• Like 1

Pansy boy, i reckon a sequel to the Jodie Foster film Nell would suit your talents as you seem to have the same dialect.

10 minutes ago, ProfB said:

King Billy is so lovable. I love him to bits.

A full time nice person too. Yes, he tells it like it is, but he looks out for you.

Hiya KB Love ProfB XXX

Hi ProfB. Some horrible people have been saying horrible things about me on here. I’m very hurt by their nasty lies. But at least we’re OK.

King Billy.

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

If you disappear for a couple of years you might get away with this nonsense Pantyhose. Time your comeback when there are a lot of retarded newbies throwing their crayons around and you might just be able to blend in with them while no one’s paying much attention. Or you could just fuck off and kill yourself.

Oh trannybally yer such an aul downer ..be happy ..its only 11 more months till its marchin season again..lol

Im too poor for shellfish prof baby..cans of tuna and bags of salad are as far as i can stretch to such is the life of a travelling minstrel..

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I had you down as more of a ‘revel without a cause’.

ProfB will make you pair some scrumptious salmon sandwiches with a side salad

love ProfXXXX Bee