CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thérèse Coffey

Decimus

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie, forget this shit. Any idea where I send the flowers . I won't be attending. 

R.I.P. CC

Franks family have requested that flowers are not purchased however a donation cheque be offered via myself to endangered diseased diverse ill elephants, feel free to abbreviate. God rest his arse hole. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Entertain us then. You bone idle Gallic popinjay.

Eric, I'm neither in a position, or in the mood to entertain anybody at present. The wi-fi in my room is intermittent at best, and somebody in the next room has finally died. He was in a car crash, and the surgeons apparently wasted valuable time removing a sausage dog from his bell end, before the life saving work could begin. All night screaming 'Mitch I've wronged you' before he croaked. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eric, I'm neither in a position, or in the mood to entertain anybody at present. The wi-fi in my room is intermittent at best, and somebody in the next room has finally died. He was in a car crash, and the surgeons apparently wasted valuable time removing a sausage dog from his bell end, before the life saving work could begin. All night screaming 'Mitch I've wronged you' before he croaked. 

A private room? With your credit history? Fuck right off.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A private room? With your credit history? Fuck right off.

Fred West, Harold Shipman, Rudolf Hess, Hermann Goring and Theobald Wolfe Tone to name but a few, decided in the peace and tranquility of their ‘private rooms’ to do the right thing. Hopefully Withers knows what to do and gets a fucking move on.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Franks family have requested that flowers are not purchased however a donation cheque be offered via myself to endangered diseased diverse ill elephants, feel free to abbreviate. God rest his arse hole. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another worthy charity is:

Elephants Requiring Immediate Care.

This only works if you've been spectacularly stupid enough to use your real name to register.

This is not something I'm completely ruling out, especially in Eddie's case.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This only works if you've been spectacularly stupid enough to use your real name to register.

This is not something I'm completely ruling out, especially in Eddie's case.

Stop ruining things with your fucking logic. You can be a right fitbin at times.

There. I’ve said it. I’ll take the ban.