CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thérèse Coffey

Decimus

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

It would appear that Onslow from 'Keeping Up Appearances' is now this country's deputy PM.

OIF.M53Dm2Mzmf3kYMMxuuGkmQ?pid=ImgDet&dp

As if that wasn't bad enough, the Honey Monster cunt has enough diacritics in its name to make me suspect that it's the bastard love child of Withers. 

What an absolute fucking pig.

What is it?

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

It would appear that Onslow from 'Keeping Up Appearances' is now this country's deputy PM.

As if that wasn't bad enough, the Honey Monster cunt has enough diacritics in its name to make me suspect that it's the bastard love child of Withers. 

Don’t forget Health Secretary too, Decs. It’s almost like they are laughing at you all. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

At first glance, I thought it was John Prescott with egg on his top.

What a fucking heap.

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Misogyny or Misandry? it's difficult to tell from the image

It is when you're already on your tenth can of Kestrel Super of the day, you cirrhotic cunt.

Never mind this shit anyway, how do you feel now that the cabinet is choc full of East Anglians? I see my own MP has been made justice minister. If there was any justice he'd choke to death on his own fat fucking head during his first day in office.

On 09/09/2022 at 22:52, Frank said:

Bend, is it true that if you can piss, you can paint? 

Of course it's true but doesn't mean you can paint any good though does it ?

Frank, i have to tell you this, i'm not a painter just like you don't own a boat, it's about time we came clean.

I'm actually an online record dealer and sold a copy of the 1968 lp Same by Tomorrow for £465 recently (stereo issue), what do you think about that ?

5 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Frank, i have to tell you this, i'm not a painter just like you don't own a boat, it's about time we came clean.

I'm actually an online record dealer and sold a copy of the 1968 lp Same by Tomorrow for £465 recently (stereo issue), what do you think about that ?

Thats pretty good going Bend. I'll come back and answer this in full once I've finished off destroying Snowy.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

He's certainly putting up a fight. He won't last through to stage 3... guaranteed.

You have neither gained stage 1 yet frank ,so lets joust ,you studied my profile ,......what you got ? Is it the unending drivel about bins etc ,is it the grammar, what do you actually have to muster here ?

8 minutes ago, Snowy said:

You have neither gained stage 1 yet frank ,so lets joust ,you studied my profile ,......what you got ? Is it the unending drivel about bins etc ,is it the grammar, what do you actually have to muster here ?

I'm gonna take a time-out. I'll revert in the morning. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/09/2022 at 22:09, Jake The Muss said:

I have seen Frank's boat .. it is pea green and there is an owl and pussy cat on it.