CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islam, the No1 protected demographic in 2022 Britain.

King Billy

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Interesting take on current world events Stubbers. Interesting only because every word of it is ridiculous nonsense.

1. Trump moved the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem kissing up to the Kikes and pissing off the dune coons at the same time.

2. Pulling out US troops from Afghanistan, saying that they’re not going to fight anyone’s wars anymore and telling NATO to get fucked until others start paying their share.

3. It’s well known that with the first sign of Iran starting any shit, Israel will go in and take out their nuke capabilities unilaterally, but of course with the backing of the yanks.

4. The Donald’s favorite pastime seems to have been going 2s up with a pair of skanky Russian ho’s and letting a golden liquid flow.

5. Fuck off to orange clad, bowler hat wearing Ulster cunt.

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That and the video that Vlads got of him being golden showered by a couple of Moscow whores of course.

The fabled pee tape surely can’t exist or we’d have seen it by now. Trump has outlived his usefulness and I’m sure the FSB have moved on to another sleeper they can manipulate. Besides, say such a tape was released, what would happen? Trump would first deny it as fake news, then a liberal smear, then there’d be a rearguard action from Hannity and Carlson outraged at a breach of his privacy, before the Ultras who populate his rallies laud him a hero “hey, if I was a Bilionaire, I’d be up to all sorts with a couple of Russian whores every night, it’s what rich and successful men do, look at Melania”. 

Trump got one thing right; he could pull out at gun and shoot someone in the face on 5th Avenue, and get a bump in the polls because of it. In fact I wouldn’t be at all surprised if some kid gets picked off trying to climb the wall at Mar-a-Lago so Trump can play the stand your ground card. Call him an anteefa or a black drag Queen anarchist as he’ll be beatified across the Deep South. 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One wonders why the sheep like populace puts up with this shit. When your country is run by such a pack of out of touch cunts, protests and hair cutting don’t really achieve much. Kidnapping a few 100 top leaders, slitting their throats then burning down parliament might do the trick.

The Iranian people can count out Isreal cutting the head off their snake for a while. They’re about to go full wild bunch on their own uppity ragheads. With any luck the whole region will pile in and kill each other off.

There are differentiating Islamic beliefs, of course, with Shia among the most extreme and anti-Western. It really begs the question: why the fuck are there an estimated 200,000 of them living in the UK, costing taxpayers hundreds of millions for authorities to keep an eye on their activities?

That's 200,000 too many.

We ought to sacrifice an island of the British Commonwealth by transforming it into some kind of Manhattan from 'Escape From New York', with high security electric fences to house the UK's former Shia demographic. @Eric Cuntman could carry out his fantasy Snake Plissken role, in which he would go around terminating lots of Shia worshippers with his arsenal of exotic weapons, while @Eddie would be the ideal candidate go undercover on behalf of British authorities as The Duke.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The fabled pee tape surely can’t exist or we’d have seen it by now. Trump has outlived his usefulness and I’m sure the FSB have moved on to another sleeper they can manipulate. Besides,  say such a tape was released, wha5 would happen? Trump would first deny it as fake news, then a liberal smear, then there’d be a rearguard action from Hannity and Carlson outraged at a breach of his privacy, before the Ultras who populate his rallies laud him a hero “hey, if I was a Bilionaire, I’d be up to all sorts with a couple of Russian whores every night, it’s what rich and successful men do, look at Melania”. 

Trump got one thing right; he could pull out at gun and shoot someone in the face on 5th Avenue, and get a bump in the polls because of it. In fact I wouldn’t be at all surprised if some kid gets picked off trying to climb the wall at Mar-a-Lago so Trump can play the stand your ground card. Call him an anteefa or a black drag Queen anarchist as he’ll be beatified across the Deep South. 

Mar-a-Lago indeed.

His involvement with Epstein is something else that lurks in his mansion sized closet 

“Trump, meanwhile, reportedly attendedEpstein-hosted events in New York and Florida, as Epstein patronized the Mar-a-Lago Club. In 2002, Trump even gave a remarkable on-the-record comment about Epstein to a New York magazine journalist, calling him “terrific” and adding that he “likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/9/20686347/jeffrey-epstein-trump-bill-clinton

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Mar-a-Lago indeed.

His involvement with Epstein is something else that lurks in his mansion sized closet 

“Trump, meanwhile, reportedly attendedEpstein-hosted events in New York and Florida, as Epstein patronized the Mar-a-Lago Club. In 2002, Trump even gave a remarkable on-the-record comment about Epstein to a New York magazine journalist, calling him “terrific” and adding that he “likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/9/20686347/jeffrey-epstein-trump-bill-clinton

Anyway, enough of this Bollocks, Stubbs. It’s an Ashes year, and I’m coming over for three days at the Oval in the hope I will see Jimmy swinging the ball round corners one last time. I think it’s got the makings of a great series. Over here, it’s being painted as the last great hope for Test Cricket, which is felt to be on life support. Sadly, I think they have a point. The crowds here for both the Windies and the Boks were piss poor. 

How do you feel the Ashes summer might go?

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Anyway, enough of this Bollocks, Stubbs. It’s an Ashes year, and I’m coming over for three days at the Oval in the hope I will see Jimmy swinging the ball round corners one last time. I think it’s got the makings of a great series. Over here, it’s being painted as the last great hope for Test Cricket, which is felt to be on life support. Sadly, I think they have a point. The crowds here for both the Windies and the Boks were piss poor. 

How do you feel the Ashes summer might go?

The current Aussie team, although full of world beaters, is simply boring. Not only in their style of play, but in their make up. Add to that some prize cunts like smith and Warner, no wonder the diggers don’t want to watch them.

When one thinks of the true characters of recent times these current Aussies look like a bunch of planet loving, green energy powered metrosexual poofs. Big Merv, Warnie, Boon and Dougie Walters, whilst being cunts in their own ways, would smoke, booze and shag their way around England and still bring home the ashes.

As for this summer, I can only see and England win. We’ve got so much firepower and strength in depth in both bowling and batting, our 2nd string could probably beat them 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

There are differentiating Islamic beliefs, of course, with Shia among the most extreme and anti-Western.

I’d reflect again on this conclusion if I were you. Perhaps beginning with working out what proportion of the 9/11 hijackers were Shia. 

We are being encouraged to hate Iran, and not without good reason, while forgetting another major regional power has form for all sorts of barbarism, including chopping up journalists in overseas embassies. The fact they buy Western guns and helicopters, fund golf and boxing events, and keep the oil flowing, means we are encouraged to “respect cultural differences”. I’d be very wary of taking sides in any regional dispute up there, and even more wary of being told who our enemy should be. 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

The current Aussie team, although full of world beaters, is simply boring. Not only in their style of play, but in their make up. Add to that some prize cunts like smith and Warner, no wonder the diggers don’t want to watch them.

When one thinks of the true characters of recent times these current Aussies look like a bunch of planet loving, green energy powered metrosexual poofs. Big Merv, Warnie, Boon and Dougie Walters, whilst being cunts in their own ways, would smoke, booze and shag their way around England and still bring home the ashes.

You might have a point. There was a suggestion that squeaky-voiced twitcher Steve Smith might try and break the Boon record for drinks on the flight to Heathrow, but that he’d swap VB for Dandelion and Burdock. They aren’t a loveable lot. 

I love the optimism for England. The Aussie team is no joke though. The bowling unit in particular looks well set and I know they’ve been doing sessions with the Duke ball here in Perth earlier in the Summer. I hope it’s a cracking series, 2005 all over again please. 

10 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You might have a point. There was a suggestion that squeaky-voiced twitcher Steve Smith might try and break the Boon record for drinks on the flight to Heathrow, but that he’d swap VB for Dandelion and Burdock. They aren’t a loveable lot. 

I love the optimism for England. The Aussie team is no joke though. The bowling unit in particular looks well set and I know they’ve been doing sessions with the Duke ball here in Perth earlier in the Summer. I hope it’s a cracking series, 2005 all over again please. 

Yes, cummins, hazelwood and starc are potent, but I don’t see much else to the locker when inevitably one of them breaksdown. Even so, our batsmen will treat them with about ad much respect as an Arab does his 3rd wife.

Anderson, Broad and Robinson will be our first choice pace bowlers so in the locker we’ll have; wood, archer, woakes, potts, stone, fisher, mahmood and plenty more.

Our crash bang batting may at times fail, but with sporting pitches I’ll back our lot to get more runs

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’d reflect again on this conclusion if I were you. Perhaps beginning with working out what proportion of the 9/11 hijackers were Shia. 

We are being encouraged to hate Iran, and not without good reason, while forgetting another major regional power has form for all sorts of barbarism, including chopping up journalists in overseas embassies. The fact they buy Western guns and helicopters, fund golf and boxing events, and keep the oil flowing, means we are encouraged to “respect cultural differences”. I’d be very wary of taking sides in any regional dispute up there, and even more wary of being told who our enemy should be. 

Surprisingly not a whiff of puppetry, so I'll respond to this with the manner it was intended.

My comment is merely an observation, not so much meant as a conclusion or taking sides. But I take your point, especially with Eddie Hearn using Saudi Arabia as his new cash cow.

Note I started off this recent mini debate with "Iran's" religion and "among" the most extreme, so it was focused on Shia law; Iran is predominantly Shia (90% or more), while Saudi Arabia's Shia population is about 15%. Perhaps I could have put it better, but my point is Shia's extremist belief system in the UK simply isn't compatible with our Western values, in spite of the avoidable hypocrisy we elicit when we pay for Premier League football or fill up our cars with fuel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

There are differentiating Islamic beliefs, of course, with Shia among the most extreme and anti-Western. It really begs the question: why the fuck are there an estimated 200,000 of them living in the UK, costing taxpayers hundreds of millions for authorities to keep an eye on their activities?

That's 200,000 too many.

We ought to sacrifice an island of the British Commonwealth by transforming it into some kind of Manhattan from 'Escape From New York', with high security electric fences to house the UK's former Shia demographic. @Eric Cuntman could carry out his fantasy Snake Plissken role, in which he would go around terminating lots of Shia worshippers with his arsenal of exotic weapons, while @Eddie would be the ideal candiate go undercover on behalf of British authorities as The Duke.  

If it’s Muslims, I’m ditching Snake Plissken and going for the full Frank Castle.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If it’s Muslims, I’m ditching Snake Plissken and going for the full Frank Castle.

"One Batch, Two Batch, Penny and Dime"

Now that Charlie Cox has appeared in the "official" MCU, I harbour hopes that they'll do an actual Punisher film. Just imagine Deadpool, but with extra violence and no jokes

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

1. Trump moved the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem kissing up to the Kikes and pissing off the dune coons at the same time.

2. Pulling out US troops from Afghanistan, saying that they’re not going to fight anyone’s wars anymore and telling NATO to get fucked until others start paying their share.

3. It’s well known that with the first sign of Iran starting any shit, Israel will go in and take out their nuke capabilities unilaterally, but of course with the backing of the yanks.

4. The Donald’s favorite pastime seems to have been going 2s up with a pair of skanky Russian ho’s and letting a golden liquid flow.

5. Fuck off to orange clad, bowler hat wearing Ulster cunt.

1. President Trump did move the US Embassy to Jerusalem, making good on a promise which several previous Presidents had reneged on once in office.

2. President Trump initiated the withdrawal of US troops and equipment from Afghanistan, and it was proceeding according to an orderly timeline, during which time the Taliban had almost entirely ceased attacking not just US but all occupying forces. The unannounced and disastrous sudden retreat by the illegitimate Biden administration, leaving the numerous other countries forces with no other choice but to follow suit immediately, leaving 87billion dollars worth of military equipment behind and resulting in the immediate death or capture of hundreds of people, cannot no matter how severe your Trump Derangement Syndrome is be attributed to anyone except the fucking idiot Joe Biden.

3. One of the first significant things regarding the Middle East that President Trump did in office was to tear up the disgraceful ‘Iran Nuclear Agreement’ that Barack ‘Hussein’ Obama signed with the fanatical mad mullahs in Tehran, which included pallet loads of US taxpayer dollars heading off East in return for a promise that the camel riding kid fuckers would halt their nuclear weapons program. The cash was just about off the forklifts before they stopped laughing and carried on stirring the ‘heavy water’.

4. The infamous ‘pissing tape’ has been categorically debunked. Hardly surprising as it was part of the ‘Steele dossier’, which is now accepted as 100% fake and a construct of the Hillary Clinton campaign and corrupt top FBI officials, one of who’m Charles McGonagle has just been arrested and charged with receiving a quarter of a million dollars from surprise surprise ‘a Russian oligarch’ closely connected to Vlad himself.

Nothing much ever changes Stubbers. The very things that the corrupt Clinton/Obama/Biden traitors have with the help of the fake news media falsely accused Trump of turn out to be exactly what they’ve been up to all along.

5. Orange is the new red white and blue. ‘Orange man good’.

🇱🇷 TRUMP 2024 🇱🇷
FUCK OFF.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

"One Batch, Two Batch, Penny and Dime"

Now that Charlie Cox has appeared in the "official" MCU, I harbour hopes that they'll do an actual Punisher film. Just imagine Deadpool, but with extra violence and no jokes

Series 3 would do.

I’ve completely disregarded the option of buying a pair of those Bates lazycunt boots. I’ve found a surplus company that supplies new, unissued German para boots for £75.