CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We're All In This Together

Decimus

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

All I can think of whenever they mention trickle down economics is Liz Truss squatting over a frozen, dead tramp and pissing all over him. Not a bad analogy for that's what they are doing in effect.

The next time you see an old dear shuffling into a corner shop with their meter card, crying as they hand over their last tenner to buy a couple of hours worth of heating, have no fear. All you need to do is drive to your nearest multi-millionaire and give them ten grand in cash. Eventually it will trickle down to the poor old fucking cow.

I've read this elsewhere earlier today, on at least three other sites. You are nothing but a plagiarising fraud. If you can't say anything original, I suggest you shut the fuck up.

Norfolk turd indeed.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

I've read this elsewhere earlier today, on at least three other sites. You are nothing but a plagiarising fraud. If you can't say anything original, I suggest you shut the fuck up.

Norfolk turd indeed.

Show me. But bear in mind what happened to the last idiot who had "definitive proof" that I was a plagiarist. 

I'm waiting.

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank's busy desperately trawling Google and YouTube to find similar comments to my own so that he can then claim that I'm a plagiarist. He pulled a similar trick with my old mate Alfie a few years ago, although to be fair in that instance he had the old cunt bang to rights.

Frank is very quick to claim other members copy, are idiots, should try again, and learn from him etc. I genuinely wonder if he realises he repeats the same old shite to newcomers here. In my early exchanges with him he started with laughable intimidation, then asking me to meet him, to then saying I'm a thickster, to then liking me 'a lot', and it's since been a repeat of the same, not necessarily in that order. 

The same could be said for the repeated Rocky clips. What a fucking wanker. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Show me. But bear in mind what happened to the last idiot who had "definitive proof" that I was a plagiarist. 

I'm waiting.

Fart face, belt up - you do not have King Billy's wit, or Eric C's charm.

Love ProfBXXX

PS my bestie big Kazza once dated an O'Brien & he owed a lot of money to a lot of people!.

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank is very quick to claim other members copy, are idiots, should try again, and learn from him etc. I genuinely wonder if he realises he repeats the same old shite to newcomers here. In my early exchanges with him he started with laughable intimidation, then asking me to meet him, to then saying I'm a thickster, to then liking me 'a lot', and it's since been a repeat of the same, not necessarily in that order. 

Indeed. As The Wolf stated earlier, you can also predict with depressing confidence that the rest of the Spack Pack will inevitably turn up whenever Frank is circling like a toothless and geriatric Great White Shark. 

Withers, Bresslaw and the dog whisperer/raper et al are like the remora fish attached to the old cunt's belly. Unfortunately for them, the last feeding frenzy that Frank induced was seven years ago, and that was when dealing with a mentally unstable cunt who owned a thousand glass cat ornaments. Hardly a scalp worth mentioning when said nutter was eventually pushed over the edge by a musical potty.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. As The Wolf stated earlier, you can also predict with depressing confidence that the rest of the Spack Pack will inevitably turn up whenever Frank is circling like a toothless and geriatric Great White Shark. 

Withers, Bresslaw and the dog whisperer/raper et al are like the remora fish attached to the old cunt's belly. Unfortunately for them, the last feeding frenzy that Frank induced was seven years ago, and that was when dealing with a mentally unstable cunt who owned a thousand glass cat ornaments. Hardly a scalp worth mentioning when said nutter was eventually pushed over the edge by a musical potty.

Soz, off to watch Eastenders, I cannot read anymore of your drivel tonight.

You are an embarrassment to the corner.

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh do shut up. Wolfie stated this, Wolfie said that.  You disgust me, you two-way bender.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Christ.

I

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lol. Is that shite music video all he got after you promised to 'make him a star' in return for the poor spastic sucking you off? I bet you played the shitty background drums didn't you.

You've hit a new low Frank. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Christ.

If you've hit a new low Frank, and believe me, you have, where does that leave Wolfie.

Christ indeed.

37 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oh do shut up. Wolfie stated this, Wolfie said that.  You disgust me, you two-way bender.

Listen here, Baldrick. Have you and your master ever stopped to consider that the more you let on that it annoys you, the more I'm going to keep on backing The Wolf.

Get a grip, it's basic trolling 101.

• Like 2

On 23/09/2022 at 22:06, Frank said:

Absolutely rubbish. Keep it to yourself, you fucking idiot. 

Forget this shit, Franco. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the pound hitting an all time low against the dollar and Neil's sudden revelation that he's now joined the elite. One can only assume that either a palette of a tiles have knocked him off a scaffold or one of the local brasses have craftily swapped their Rohypnol chaser with him. Twenty fucking years ago you could hit the States and load up on a set of Ralph Lauren bath towels for fithty pence on the pound.

Would you Adam and Eve it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm in no mood for your shit, Prof, but the revelation of your alter ego as an eighteen stone Yorkie munching, Popeye forearmed Eddie Stobbart trucker made me giggle!

Yours truly, Major.

I am a size 8 & never ate a YORKIE bar ever - TWIX yes, YORKIE no.

So button it Grandad.

LOVE PROFB XXX

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Forget this shit, Franco. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the pound hitting an all time low against the dollar and Neil's sudden revelation that he's now joined the elite. One can only assume that either a palette of a tiles have knocked him off a scaffold or one of the local brasses have craftily swapped their Rohypnol chaser with him. Twenty fucking years ago you could hit the States and load up on a set of Ralph Lauren bath towels for fithty pence on the pound.

Would you Adam and Eve it?

Neil is the sort of cunt who thinks that swapping a Saga charabanc in Torremolinos for a fortnight on an Italian caravan site somehow qualifies him as one of the beautiful people.

The hideously fat, Hyacinth Bucket cunt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Neil is the sort of cunt who thinks that swapping a Saga charabanc in Torremolinos for a fortnight on an Italian caravan site somehow qualifies him as one of the beautiful people.

The hideously fat, Hyacinth Bucket cunt.

Purlease - BORING BIG.

Love ProfB XXX