CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Triggered litigant houseguests

Last Cunt Standing

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Nevermind all that ProfB, @Mrs Roops likes me and that's why she'll never delete Old chap... I've got the day off and I've been watching PMQ's, I'm no Tory but I'd put up with them in power for a few more years if Penny Mordaunt let me have a soapy titwank. What do make of Liz Truss hiding away from the urgent question from Labour today? 'Not worthy of' Truss decides to turn up once it's over and is now sitting there gurning like a depressed cunt who's taken too many antidepressants... This is obviously assuming you've got an actual clue about what's going on in the country ProfB? 

I do...

I think Jeremy Hunt will be the new PM by 🎃

21 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

These 'vaccines' are a ticking time bomb floating around the 'vaccinated' populations bodies. I'd be shitting myself if I had one, let alone four shots of the 'vaccine'. Covid cases are on the rise apparently... It's odd that the 'vaccinated' get the most sick after catching Covid 19 for the 7th time. 

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Why?

The governments own MHRA Yellow card scheme shows that up to 29th June 2022   1,503,321 adverse reactions  and 2,207 deaths were recorded. Presumably those numbers have risen proportionally since then. Don’t bother cuntsplaining to me your opinion on the yellow card scheme as I’m still eagerly awaiting your answer to the yes or no question you’ve been refusing to answer since last week. 😘

• Like 1

Remind us again of your qualifications...

Witchfinder General, Grand Master of The Orange Order, Dad of the year (several times) and all round hero basically. You could have had me a long time ago if you’d played a better game, but hey ho. 😘

• Like 1

On 17/10/2022 at 07:46, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Exactly what are your qualifications in this field Mrs Roops?

@Mrs Roops I did say say in this field, so quite what made you decide to give a me a glimpse into your non related qualifications I don't know. Could it be you were trying to show off? Either way, what makes you more qualified to judge 'vaccine' safety and efficacy than Old Chap? Why is you opinion worth more than mine considering you are not qualified? You called me retarded yesterday, now I am expecting an apology (via PM is fine) otherwise you can consider yourself reported and in big trouble.

On 17/10/2022 at 07:53, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure where you get the AZ story from. As for having shares in pharma, I probably have, either in a blind trust within my own portfolio and shares in my pension funds of which I have no control over. The Share ownership dig is fatuous - do you have shares in crystal ball manufacturers?

Without wanting to get into an unbearable, drawn out two year argument with you Mrs Roops, can you admit that unless somebody holds the relevant vaccine/virus related qualifications their opinion isn't worth more or less than anybody else's? Can you also admit without knowing my qualifications it's rude and out of order calling me a retard? Lol

22 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

As far as I know mRNA 'teach' you cells to make protein that trigger an immune response the other non mRNA 'vaccines' work in a more traditional way. You are clearly beyond dosed up with this dangerous mixture of mRNA and non mRNA 'vaccines' and I ask you... what's your plan, to have 5 or so jabs a year for the next 20 years? I however prefer to use my natural immune system the good Lord blessed me with, as far as I know it contains no mRNA and it's a very old, tried and tested defence/protection mechanism(s). You will never convince me these vaccines are safe, they've had no long term testing (well the sheep like yourself have and will and continue to provide evidence for the long term effects), have money motivated companies producing them for what is effectively a virus thats no more than a vad cold, Covid 19 is over and you must let go of it and live your life. Covid 24 is around the corner and you'll all be able to get excited about lockdowns and clapping on your doorsteps for the NHS again... whilst simultaneously voting for a load of Tory cunts who refuse to give NHS a decent wage increase, won't you Tory voting Mrs Roops?

Brilliant. So your understanding of the difference is that one type of vaccine "teaches" whilst the other is "more traditional". In fact, both types do the same job, that is, to prepare the body to deal with the virus. mRNA vaccines instruct the body to make antibodies whilst the other creates the antibodies in a laboratory and are introduced ready-made. The benefits are obvious - antibodies made by one's own immune system provide a much smaller risk of rejection and side effects compared to a one-size-fits-all concoction made in an industrial laboratory. Needless to say, mRNA vaccines do not give you liver cancer nor do they alter one's DNA.

I'll ignore your suggestion that I am beyond dosed up as I take advice to take the jabs where recommended as I am immunocompromised due to medication I take to control a debilitating condition I have. Your assertion that the virus is no more than a bad cold is ridiculous - it might be for some with regards to the weaker strains of covid but in other cases covid has been lethal.

20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

For fuck's sake. As soon as 'Qualificationsgate' comes about, you're (unsurprisingly) first in line to tell everyone what you've got. You're like a teenage Liz Truss in the sweet shop... 'Me! Me! I was first in the queue! Me, look at me!'.

The fact you have basic dentistry qualifications (leading to a short career which never evolved because you had children), as well as a non-medical degree, doesn't exactly place you in a strong position to pass judgement on the merits of any vaccine.  

Get over yourself. The alluding to qualifications was instigated by someone else, I was asked a question and I answered it. Wolfie, I note that lately you have been stomping around picking fights with all and sundry. I've ignored it as you usually end up being spanked and rightly so. Incidentally, my changing of careers had nothing to do with having children. 

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

The governments own MHRA Yellow card scheme shows that up to 29th June 2022   1,503,321 adverse reactions  and 2,207 deaths were recorded. Presumably those numbers have risen proportionally since then. Don’t bother cuntsplaining to me your opinion on the yellow card scheme as I’m still eagerly awaiting your answer to the yes or no question you’ve been refusing to answer since last week. 😘

Did the figures include the death of your "best friend"? As I recall we were deluged by your crocodile tears at the time.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Witchfinder General, Grand Master of The Orange Order, Dad of the year (several times) and all round hero basically. You could have had me a long time ago if you’d played a better game, but hey ho. 😘

Instead I had you banged to rights. Every time.👍

57 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Mrs Roops I did say say in this field, so quite what made you decide to give a me a glimpse into your non related qualifications I don't know. Could it be you were trying to show off? Either way, what makes you more qualified to judge 'vaccine' safety and efficacy than Old Chap? Why is you opinion worth more than mine considering you are not qualified? You called me retarded yesterday, now I am expecting an apology (via PM is fine) otherwise you can consider yourself reported and in big trouble.

44 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Without wanting to get into an unbearable, drawn out two year argument with you Mrs Roops, can you admit that unless somebody holds the relevant vaccine/virus related qualifications their opinion isn't worth more or less than anybody else's? Can you also admit without knowing my qualifications it's rude and out of order calling me a retard? Lol

Clearly the "R" word vexes you. Suffice to say no apology is due for someone who promulgates baseless theories and refers to others who disagree with you and your kind as "sheep".

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Get over yourself. The alluding to qualifications was instigated by someone else, I was asked a question and I answered it. Wolfie, I note that lately you have been stomping around picking fights with all and sundry. I've ignored it as you usually end up being spanked and rightly so. Incidentally, my changing of careers had nothing to do with having children. 

I was under the impression having children affected your dentistry career. I stand corrected.

Our last confrontation led to ongoing hostilities (from my perspective) with several punters – including trolls Frank and Pen using every available like – who didn't waste time jumping on the bandwagon. Simultaneously defending myself against numerous members is not being 'spanked', though it is genuinely satisfying to know some engage only when they sense weakness or strength in numbers. 

Unlke some, including you to a point, I don't bleat about my qualifications, alma mater, job, place of work, income, family, hobbies, location or any illness. Through PMs, one person on this site knows what I do for a living, while another knows where I used to work in London. Apparently I breed alpacas on a smallholding in either Dorset, Somerset or Devon. I've let very little slip about my personal or professional life – which is just the way I like to keep it.   

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I was under the impression having children affected your dentistry career. I stand corrected.

Our last confrontation led to ongoing hostilities (from my perspective) with several punters – including trolls Frank and Pen using every available like – who didn't waste time jumping on the bandwagon. Simultaneously defending myself against numerous members is not being 'spanked', though it is genuinely satisfying to know some engage only when they sense weakness or strength in numbers. 

Unlke some, including you to a point, I don't bleat about my qualifications, alma mater, job, place of work, income, family, hobbies, location or any illness. Through PMs, one person on this site knows what I do for a living, while another knows where I used to work in London. Apparently I breed alpacas on a smallholding in either Dorset, Somerset or Devon. I've let very little slip about my personal or professional life – which is just the way I like to keep it.   

I can actually picture you in a sombrero and wellies, trying to grow pampas grass on pissing wet moorland and whispering words of comfort in Spanish to a herd of bedraggled ungulates.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Struck off for fucking up a scale and polish on Shane McGowan I heard.

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You called me retarded yesterday, now I am expecting an apology

If you live to be even half of Pens age (currently estimated to be around 250) you’ll still be waiting. I’ve heard that if she apologised for or even admitted she was wrong about anything whatsoever she’d immediately turn to dust, which would definitely make her hugely more bearable imo.

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s ‘bang’ you thick cuntess.

I’m flabbergasted that a big brained (too clever to bother opening the huge pile of MENSA publications piled up in her hallway) ubergenius like her could make such a schoolgirl error. I’m seriously beginning to think she might be a bot. Not a very good one either, maybe one that escaped into the internet from a counterfeit PlayStation One game about 25 years ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I’m flabbergasted that a big brained (too clever to bother opening the huge pile of MENSA publications piled up in her hallway) ubergenius like her could make such a schoolgirl error. I’m seriously beginning to think she might be a bot. Not a very good one either, maybe one that escaped into the internet from a counterfeit PlayStation One game about 25 years ago.

Naah, she’s just a fuckin cunt if the truth be known. A limited one to boot(ed)

Your assertion that the virus is no more than a bad cold is ridiculous

No need to panic on that front as the University of Boston have just announced that they’ve created a hybrid strain of the Delta and Omichron variants which they say has an 80% fatality rate in the mice they’ve tested it on, compared to a zero% rate for the Omichron variant. Oh and the NIH (Dr Fauci) funded this Frankenstein research. Quelle surprise! (Daily Mail Online)