CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Loose Men

Cunty BigBollox

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Amazon Firestick £29.99 (one off payment) and download an app called unlinked. It’s a developer platform which gives you access to thousands of APKs  to view almost anything ever broadcast free of charge, including the latest films as soon as they’re released in cinemas.Everything on Netflix, and all the other subscription services (even Amazon Prime) is available for free. Sky and BT box office pay per view, the lot.

Got that.  My son downloads loads if stuff on it for me. 

I'd have thought that bollock-eyed cunt Schofield would present shite like this. 

His foetid hoop must be that loose that any of his contemporary sausagers would feel like they were fucking a bowl of lukewarm soup.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Look on the bright side, With 4 darkies in a room, odds are at least one will be stabbed to death 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

When the lights come back on, one will be hiding from the white girl outside with the caramel coloured baby in a pram, one will be searching the corpse for an unpaid drug debt which led to his shanking, and the other will be a Guardian ‘journalist’ emailing the news desk with his ‘scoop’ blaming Winston Churchill and Nigel Farage for everything bad  ever.

Another black out?

On 18/10/2022 at 23:22, Rev said:

I'd have thought that bollock-eyed cunt Schofield would present shite like this. 

His foetid hoop must be that loose that any of his contemporary sausagers would feel like they were fucking a bowl of lukewarm soup.

I’m sure this post contained another word last night. The elves have been busy.

Edited by Mrs Roops

On 18/10/2022 at 01:05, Eric Cuntman said:

Absofuckinglutely. Actual scheduled telly is fucked. The internet pirate streaming sites have got everything from the 70s - 2000ish, with people that look and sound English. Switch back to normal telly, and this utopia is shattered by screeching queers and gormless black cunts sucking their fucking teeth. The quisling faggot nonces at the BBC can shove the licence fee up their fucking arse.

I stopped paying the TV licence 2 years ago as I don't watch any of the woke bollocks.