CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Loose Men

Cunty BigBollox

Just caught an ad. for a one-off episode of Loose Men to rival Loose Women. I was somewhat surprised at the panel for this consisting of Andi Peters, Ore Oduba, Jordan Banjo and The Dark Destroyer from The Chase. All fucking darkies so I imagine they will be talking about their hoes & bitches blud.

What an absolute woke fuck fest that'll be. It should be 4 blokes leching over the size of birds tits and telling stories about past conquests and how fucking annoying birds can be whilst they're not sucking your cock, it'll be 4 wankers cooing over how strong women have become and hailing their sporting exploits. Ian Wright will be the first cuckold cunt guest and they can all compere fashion tips and who smells best. Cunts

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

What an absolute woke fuck fest that'll be. It should be 4 blokes leching over the size of birds tits and telling stories about past conquests and how fucking annoying birds can be whilst they're not sucking your cock, it'll be 4 wankers cooing over how strong women have become and hailing their sporting exploits. Ian Wright will be the first cuckold cunt guest and they can all compere fashion tips and who smells best. Cunts

What do think it is, a gameshow Neil? You old, ignorant still in the 80s cunt... 'Fat Neil, Come on Down, The Price is Right'. 

Fuck off. 

42 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Just caught an ad. for a one-off episode of Loose Men to rival Loose Women. I was somewhat surprised at the panel for this consisting of Andi Peters, Ore Oduba, Jordan Banjo and The Dark Destroyer from The Chase. All fucking darkies so I imagine they will be talking about their hoes & bitches blud.

The advertising billboards  must look like a 200 yr old wanted poster for 4 runaway slaves.

32 minutes ago, Neil said:

Now that Lineker has come out as a black man he’ll no doubt be a regular guest to tell us all how racist we are. I dread to think how Eric will react if he hears about this.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What do think it is, a gameshow Neil? You old, ignorant still in the 80s cunt... 'Fat Neil, Come on Down, The Price is Right'. 

Fuck off. 

Poor old Mr Chips. Everyone assumes that's just the way he was drawn, but it was the Hepatitis C that Neil gave him after administering a horrendous bumming in 1989 that done it.

The only saving grace from that time period is that our man never won the speed boat on 'Bullseye'. The sea bed at Dogger Bank has yielded enough old tools and bones as it is.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

This will be filled with turd-grabbing-phallus sucking poofs.

Just for woke cum-buckets with nothing better to do. The only way to protect yourself and your family from this subliminal mess and reject the haunting, is to throw your 1,000 inch TV in to the street.

Absofuckinglutely. Actual scheduled telly is fucked. The internet pirate streaming sites have got everything from the 70s - 2000ish, with people that look and sound English. Switch back to normal telly, and this utopia is shattered by screeching queers and gormless black cunts sucking their fucking teeth. The quisling faggot nonces at the BBC can shove the licence fee up their fucking arse.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absofuckinglutely. Actual scheduled telly is fucked. The internet pirate streaming sites have got everything from the 70s - 2000ish, with people that look and sound English. Switch back to normal telly, and this utopia is shattered by screeching queers and gormless black cunts sucking their fucking teeth. The quisling faggot nonces at the BBC can shove the licence fee up their fucking arse.

I need some pointers, Eric. While I don’t mind paying for content, there is nowhere to go for anything of value anymore, unless you are a genetically modified, screaming freak. Even Netflix is getting a bit thin, though not terrible, yet, but it would be good to have some options.

Tivo was great in its day, in the end I gave it away, just being too busy working.

What options are there?

9 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I need some pointers, Eric. While I don’t mind paying for content, there is nowhere to go for anything of value anymore, unless you are a genetically modified, screaming freak. Even Netflix is getting a bit thin, though not terrible, yet, but it would be good to have some options.

Tivo was great in its day, in the end I gave it away, just being too busy working.

What options are there?

There are some free sites that you usually watch a short advert and then get to the content uninterrupted. They stream most of what’s on Netflix and Amazon prime, just a couple of hours after first screening. some good ones…

HDzer

m4uhd

watcha.movie

They have archived stuff as well as new releases. Some of them are a bit pushy with the ads but the quality’s good and once the film or episode is playing, you don’t get interruptions.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I've just heard some twat on the wireless talking about "a new, positive script for masculinity". This bollocks will only get worse.

Masculinity is dead when holding a door open for a woman is now considered toxic and misogynistic.

Not that I ever do, the screeching harpies barely have to lift a finger as it is.

23 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Look on the bright side, With 4 darkies in a room, odds are at least one will be stabbed to death 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

What options are there?

Amazon Firestick £29.99 (one off payment) and download an app called unlinked. It’s a developer platform which gives you access to thousands of APKs  to view almost anything ever broadcast free of charge, including the latest films as soon as they’re released in cinemas.Everything on Netflix, and all the other subscription services (even Amazon Prime) is available for free. Sky and BT box office pay per view, the lot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Look on the bright side, With 4 darkies in a room, odds are at least one will be stabbed to death 

When the lights come back on, one will be hiding from the white girl outside with the caramel coloured baby in a pram, one will be searching the corpse for an unpaid drug debt which led to his shanking, and the other will be a Guardian ‘journalist’ emailing the news desk with his ‘scoop’ blaming Winston Churchill and Nigel Farage for everything bad  ever.

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Amazon Firestick £29.99 (one off payment) and download an app called unlinked. It’s a developer platform which gives you access to thousands of APKs  to view almost anything ever broadcast free of charge, including the latest films as soon as they’re released in cinemas.Everything on Netflix, and all the other subscription services (even Amazon Prime) is available for free. Sky and BT box office pay per view, the lot.

Repugnant little niggard.