CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another Feelgood gone.

scotty

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck ‘Wilko’s’. It’s like a shit version of Woolworths for pikeys.

I remember nicking a load of gummy bears from the pic'n'mix in Great Yarmouth Woolies as a kid, and my mother making me go back in and explain to the goit on the checkout what I'd done.

Not something I necessarily disagree with, but I do wonder why I was treated like a 17th century thief up in front of Judge Jeffreys, when my kids could stone a spastic to death in front of her and all she'd say is "Boys will be boys".

Fucking old cunt.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I remember nicking a load of gummy bears from the pic'n'mix in Great Yarmouth Woolies as a kid, and my mother making me go back in and explain to the goit on the checkout what I'd done.

Not something I necessarily disagree with, but I do wonder why I was treated like a 17th century thief up in front of Judge Jeffreys, when my kids could stone a spastic to death in front of her and all she'd say is "Boys will be boys".

Fucking old cunt.

I used to see the old ladies lined up along the Pic’n’Mix, pushing kids out of the way and shovelling as many sherbet lemons into their toothless gobs as they could feasibly dissolve in the 25 minutes it would take them to find the Dr Scholl Odor-Eaters and go to the till.

I would often fantasise about chopping them in half with an M60 machine gun as they rummaged and slurped. You could taste the ‘4-7-11’ eau de toilette in the back of your throat.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would often fantasise about chopping them in half with an M60 machine gun as they rummaged and slurped. You could taste the ‘4-7-11’ eau de toilette in the back of your throat.

Were you by any chance chucked out of the Army Cadets Eric? Just asking as I was with a couple of my mates when we were about 14. We went to a joining up evening and listened to a 70 year old cunt in uniform with a handlebar moustache and a posh voice pointing at some shit on a blackboard with a cane and when he asked if anyone had any questions my pal asked him ‘What time does the bar open?’ We were swiftly marched out of the premises, even though we all insisted that our Dads were in the SAS.

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Were you by any chance chucked out of the Army Cadets Eric? Just asking as I was with a couple of my mates when we were about 14. We went to a joining up evening and listened to a 70 year old cunt in uniform with a handlebar moustache and a posh voice pointing at some shit on a blackboard with a cane and when he asked if anyone had any questions my pal asked him ‘What time does the bar open?’ We were swiftly marched out of the premises, even though we all insisted that our Dads were in the SAS.

No, I was in the scouts. We thought the army cadets were wankers. Poncing around with sachets of dehydrated water.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's long gone. I remember my cousin going to watch them in a pub in Canvey. Some bloke jumped up on stage to duet with him. Lee grabbed the bloke by the lapels and nutted him. 

He was a terrific front man. Not just the voice, but the whole look and stage presence. And only got to 41 ☹️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You wouldn’t have recognised me back then. When I was in Hereford, I had a big bushy moustache, only wore women’s clothes and never spoke to anyone.

I've never told you before Eric, but that was the best sex I ever had.

Thank you. ❤️❤️

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Most of the Regiment look like that, still. I don't know what you look like these days though, has your moustache fallen off?

There was a dopey cunt who had a microlight and flew over the depot a couple of times .. he had a home visit was told that if he did it again they would shoot him down.

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

So was I…mid-80’s.

That explains why we’ve never met DC. I was in Angola at that time having fun with and unsuccessfully attempting to civilise the natives, along with a couple of dear departed pals of mine, Colonel Callan and Shotgun Charlie RIP.

• Like 1