CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Fifty P Jug Ears Is Out

White Cunt

22 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

That confused me.  For a minute I was wondering how Lineker managed to ingratiate himself with the Royal Mint.

Lineker would manage to ingratiate himself with any organisation, if there's money to be made, the mercenary, unprincipled, Beckham wannabe,  cunt. 🤑💰

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

My question is how many Charlies does it take to keep the heating on for fifteen minutes?

I was behind this sweet elderly lady in Sainsbury's today. She had a trolley full of stuff including little gifts for her little grandkids. It came to £63 and after searching her purse she managed to put together just over 10 quid. The Cunt behind the till told her that everything needed to go back. I felt so sorry for her because she could have been my mum and I would like to know that someone would help her out. So I decided to do the right thing and help this dear old lady out. So, with my help, it only took about five minutes to get everything back on the shelves. 

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was behind this sweet elderly lady in Sainsbury's today. She had a trolley full of stuff including little gifts for her little grandkids. It came to £63 and after searching her purse she managed to put together just over 10 quid. The Cunt behind the till told her that everything needed to go back. I felt so sorry for her because she could have been my mum and I would like to know that someone would help her out. So I decided to do the right thing and help this dear old lady out. So, with my help, it only took about five minutes to get everything back on the shelves. 

Its the thought that counts .. God will remember you.