CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain's new space port

ClitWestwood

Not a cunting as such, what do you make of the news about Britain building a new space port and launch site and potentially colonising space then?

I already saw some frog on reddit absolutely foaming at the mouth with jealously and going ape shit so it's already a win in that regard 🤣

Picture of rocket enclosed beneath

moby-huge-3-foot-tall-super-dildo-black-

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Not a cunting as such, what do you make of the news about Britain getting a new space port and launch site and potentially colonising space then?

I already saw some frog on reddit absolutely foaming at the mouth with jealously and going ape shit so it's already a win in that regard 🤣

We need outer space. Our country’s full of stinking bearded paedophiles, violent apes and screeching queers. I say we nuke the entire site from orbit. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We need outer space. Our country’s full of stinking bearded paedophiles, violent apes and screeching queers. I say we nuke the entire site from orbit. 

Surely the better idea would be to keep earth and deport all the undesirables to mars or somewhere on a fuck off huge space coach, one way.

"In space no one can hear you screech like a faggot"

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Typical, a Bokor getting territorial when a Cyclops arrives. Are you going to kick his cunt in to see how stretchy it is?

There's a whiff of ProfB about this cunt in my opinion, so I cannot confirm if it actually has a cunt. It might be, it might not... Either way, I am going to kill it. Lol

1 minute ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Surely the better idea would be to keep earth and deport all the undesirables to mars or somewhere on a fuck off huge space coach, one way.

"In space no one can hear you screech like a faggot"

We might as well just load them into Hercules transporters. Open the cargo ramps 12,000 feet above the desert that spawned the filthy untermensch fucktards, and pull the stick right back. A bit of washing up liquid on the floor should take care of the ‘clingier’ Islamists.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

We might as well just load them into Hercules transporters. Open the cargo ramps 12,000 feet above the desert that spawned the filthy untermensch fucktards, and pull the stick right back. A bit of washing up liquid on the floor should take care of the ‘clingier’ Islamists.

🤣

Can we put that cunt old twat's arsecrack in along with them?  

1 hour ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Not a cunting as such, what do you make of the news about Britain building a new space port and launch site and potentially colonising space then?

It's in Cornwall. I reckon they're planning on sending the thickskulled inhabitants of that county into space (think Restaurant at the End of the Universe) and aiming it at Venus as a form of county ethnic cleansing.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who's the 'we' though Eric? The thought of being stuck in a small spacecraft and having to have bumsex all the time makes me think I'd rather be nuked.

• Like 1