CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Patrick Reed (If any of you cunts play golf)....If you dont ,fuck off

Neil

This is one horrible cheating cunt. I think golf is probably one of the most honest pro sports there is but this chubby little cuntstick has been caught more than once with his grubby little fingers in the till, thank fuck Rory kicked his cheating American arse. He hit a ball into a tree and claimed he could see his ball from the ground with his markings on it, turns out the camera followed his ball into a different tree. I want the cunt dead

17 hours ago, Neil said:

This is one horrible cheating cunt. I think golf is probably one of the most honest pro sports there is but this chubby little cuntstick has been caught more than once with his grubby little fingers in the till, thank fuck Rory kicked his cheating American arse. He hit a ball into a tree and claimed he could see his ball from the ground with his markings on it, turns out the camera followed his ball into a different tree. I want the cunt dead

I don't watch or play golf, Neil, due to it not being a real sport and the fact that I've not yet lost control of all my bodily functions. 

Eat shit, you old cunt.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't watch or play golf, Neil, due to it not being a real sport and the fact that I've not yet lost control of all my bodily functions. 

Eat shit, you old cunt.

On The Ball Shitty, we've just lent you a chubby little useless Brazilian cunt but he's still miles better than your current pile of poo.Enjoy

19 hours ago, Neil said:

probably one of the most honest pro sports

No sport is honest, as soon as money is involved they all become even bigger cunts than they were when they were amateurs.

No wonder golf is a middle/upper class game, they're all money grubbing cunts, they'll keep on doing it until they get caught, fuck 'em!

• Like 1

On 31/01/2023 at 17:03, cunt said:

No sport is honest, as soon as money is involved they all become even bigger cunts than they were when they were amateurs.

No wonder golf is a middle/upper class game, they're all money grubbing cunts, they'll keep on doing it until they get caught, fuck 'em!

Don't like sport, don't like dogs. Apart from shit, what exactly do you like then Shit the Ripper? I think it's fair to say, you'd be better off if you were dead. Lol. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Neil you washed up, old fucking racist. Do you reckon Arsenal will win it then? They're doing well, it's got to be said. 

It's a bit like seeing an elephant up a tree, no one knows how it got there but they know it won't be up there for long.

PS Thats a bit unfair, I'm not washed up yet!

• Like 1