CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anyone Sorry about voting for Brexit ?

peglegtwo

53 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

calling the leaders and appointed negotiators of 27 nations nazis ..people whose country's had actually suffered and probably had family members murdered by hitlers murderous regime.

I don’t want to pick fault with your totally accurate observation, except to ask why you lot didn’t notice all this almost a century ago?

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Not just over there, Panz m’boy. The Corner was well supplied at one time with flag waving pro-Brexit types all too keen to extol the virtues of their little project while at the same time raining rhetorical fire down on anyone who thought it was a bullshit con. That they are these days so silent speaks volumes, but I suppose they’ve all moved on, or what you see playing out now is of course not the version they voted for. Oh, no, it’s the bastardised version of what could so nearly have been a roaring success. Or some such bollocks.

@Mrs Roops, I seem to recall you ladling out the Kool Aid back in the day. What say you now? Is that famed gargantuan IQ up for a little realpolitik?

I must admit to a wry chuckle at your earlier post dripping with misplaced smugness. For some reason you still feel the need to scour the 'net for a 'gotcha' moment even if it means ending up with an obscure article replete with false equivalency. The article appeared in an on-line magazine, Palladiummag, which is the official mouthpiece of the American Governance Foundation, an outfit which, until now, I have never heard of. Unfortunately no-one else has heard of them either.

As for the article, I presume Slovenia was chosen for a 'contrast and compare' exercise due to the ill-informed perception that the former Yugoslav state was just another Balkan backwater that was caught up in the horrendous ethnic cleaning associated with the rest of Yugoslavia. In fact Slovenia got its democratic act together early on in breakup of Yugoslavia and became a fully-fledged member of the EEC and NATO as early as 2004. Naturally the small state received a ton of money from Brussels (a good proportion of that no doubt from the UK). The levelling-up exercise was successful as the income inequality rates are amongst the lowest in the world hence my initial assessment of false equivalency.

Its one thing to have Panzer abusing a British site's hospitality by spewing out bigoted nonsense and embellished facts like some modern Lord Haw-haw, its another thing pretending to be a new-age pan-European though how that works living in a continent on the other side of the world is anyone's guess.

• Like 1

On 03/05/2023 at 17:53, Penny Farthing said:

I do not regret voting leave brcause in my opinion we sould never have joined in the first place .. I agree with pretty much all of what you say .. we are an island offshoot of Europe, what causes the problem is the lack of a land border .. much same as the problem Ireland has with the rest of the British Isles. The real long term problem is education .. yes we need more practical and technical skills to be taught we also need at least one foreign language to be taught in all British Schools and in English schools at least one other inidigenous language  to be taught. For those progressing to further education courses on practical, techinical and other scientific subjects should be free .. less useful subjects such as reliion and classics, drama and the like should be paid for. We also need to eliminate woke-ism from education. Slavery is wrong but making formal apologies on a national level is also wrong. it will not improve anyone's lot, all the statues, street, school and other building names should left in place and any cunt who damages them should be prosecuted .. history is history and most of the cunts are long dead. As to religion .. it should be a free for and none of them should be protected by law .. in practical terms I can call a christian a cunt for being a christian and we should be able call a muslim a cunt for being a muslim and the same for any other faith they are all cunts.

Oh and fuck off.  lol

Fuck me sideways, I agree with all of this.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

As you’ve brought the subject up Panzy, what are your thoughts on Ireland’s ‘Criminal justice incitement of violence or hatred and hate offences Bill  2022’ which is about to become law in your ‘Free State’? By the end of this year you will be committing a criminal offence, punishable by imprisonment according to a statement by your Justice Ministry last week for ‘condoning, denying or generally trivialising ….genocide, war crimes, crimes against humanity and crimes against peace. This will not apply to any particular period in history but will cover any crime against peace in the past’. 
Welcome to the ‘Free State’ comrades, but careful what you say now. The Guards are listening. lol lol lol.

Id say its on the books for when the brits abandon yer people in the occupied territories..y'all seem to love whippin the fat red faces up with firebrand speeches ..about filthy taigs gettin uppity n bein the largest party now..from bein the smallest a hundred years ago..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

14 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Laffin..im only a simple mick and even from where i was sitting i could see where this was goin to end up..the cherry on the cake was bozo n his numpties stomping around Brussels calling the leaders and appointed negotiators of 27 nations nazis ..people whose country's had actually suffered and probably had family members murdered by hitlers murderous regime..oh and by the way will ya buy our shite...bring back bozo n davy davy n the other moron that used to sell whiskey when he wasn't swallowing it..lol

What are your thoughts on this .. reported on RTE an' nall an' nall?

https://www.rte.ie/news/uk/2023/0430/1380022-lizz-truss/

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I must admit to a wry chuckle at your earlier post dripping with misplaced smugness. For some reason you still feel the need to scour the 'net for a 'gotcha' moment even if it means ending up with an obscure article replete with false equivalency. The article appeared in an on-line magazine, Palladiummag, which is the official mouthpiece of the American Governance Foundation, an outfit which, until now, I have never heard of. Unfortunately no-one else has heard of them either.

As for the article, I presume Slovenia was chosen for a 'contrast and compare' exercise due to the ill-informed perception that the former Yugoslav state was just another Balkan backwater that was caught up in the horrendous ethnic cleaning associated with the rest of Yugoslavia. In fact Slovenia got its democratic act together early on in breakup of Yugoslavia and became a fully-fledged member of the EEC and NATO as early as 2004. Naturally the small state received a ton of money from Brussels (a good proportion of that no doubt from the UK). The levelling-up exercise was successful as the income inequality rates are amongst the lowest in the world hence my initial assessment of false equivalency.

Its one thing to have Panzer abusing a British site's hospitality by spewing out bigoted nonsense and embellished facts like some modern Lord Haw-haw, its another thing pretending to be a new-age pan-European though how that works living in a continent on the other side of the world is anyone's guess.

Have you listened to yourself?

True to form, so entrenched is your self-delusion you’re incapable of acknowledging any possible error and resort to an ad hominem word salad which is just this side of comprehensible. You are of course way too smart to have been sold an absolute pup. I’m sure you’d vote leave again if the vote was tomorrow, wouldn’t you? It’s all going exactly as you expected, and any problems are entirely due to fifth columnists and non-believers. 

No mention in your carefully-phrased post of the rise of Poland in per capita GDP terms, and oh what a surprise, the only reason Britain is falling down every economic league table is the unfair EU support for Britain’s’ new competitors, which Britain was paying for anyway. Did you stick out your tongue when you typed this, Violet-Elizabeth?

The Gotcha moment, since you ask, was June 2016. You were got, good and proper. As for “pretending to be a new age pan European”, please provide me the receipts for any utterance I’ve made these past six years which wasn’t anti-Brexit and pro-European. It was madness all along, I’ve never said anything other. No pretence. 

You close with yet another tiresome reference to my present geography as an invitation to mind my own business, completely ignoring the fact you’re happy to wander all over the globe and hop from discipline to discipline in your interactions with other Corner stalwarts who pull your chain. 

I’m ever more certain that at those Swindon MENSA meetings you apparently attended way back when, you were only there to serve the sandwiches. 

I won’t keep you any longer, no doubt you’ve got a scientific paper to peer review. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

True to form, so entrenched is your self-delusion you’re incapable of acknowledging any possible error and resort to an ad hominem word salad which is just this side of comprehensible. You are of course way too smart to have been sold an absolute pup. I’m sure you vote leave again if the vote was tomorrow, wouldn’t you? It’s all going exactly as you expected, and any problems are entirely due to fifth columnists and non-believers. 

No mention in your carefully-phrased post of the rise of Poland in per capita GDP terms, and oh what a surprise, the only reason Britain is falling down every economic league table is the unfair EU support for Britain’s’ new competitors, which Britain was paying for anyway. Did you stick out your tongue when you typed this, Violet-Elizabeth?

The Gotcha moment, since you ask, was June 2016. You were got, good and proper. As for “pretending to be a new age pan European”, please provide me the receipts for any utterance I’ve made these past six years which wasn’t anti-Brexit and pro-European. It was madness all along, I’ve never said anything other. No pretence. 

You close with yet another tiresome reference to my present geography as an invitation to mind my own business, completely ignoring the fact you’re happy to wander all over the globe and hop from discipline to discipline in your interactions with other Corner stalwarts who pull your chain. 

I’m ever more certain that at those Swindon MENSA meetings you apparently attended way back when, you were only there to serve the sandwiches. 

I won’t keep you any longer, no doubt you’ve got a scientific paper to peer review. 

You okay Hun?

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

True to form, so entrenched is your self-delusion you’re incapable of acknowledging any possible error and resort to an ad hominem word salad which is just this side of comprehensible. You are of course way too smart to have been sold an absolute pup. I’m sure you vote leave again if the vote was tomorrow, wouldn’t you? It’s all going exactly as you expected, and any problems are entirely due to fifth columnists and non-believers. 

I won’t keep you any longer, no doubt you’ve got a scientific paper to peer 

KB aside, I've never seen anyone fire off quite so many insults against our shared authoritarian powerhouse slag in just one comment, demonstrating beautifully how to have such little effect using so many words.

Do they teach you how to load your gun and unleash the full arsenal in one fell swoop Down Under, seeing as it's a relatively easy place to dispose a body?

You can't even attempt to argue a good point from here, Doc. Take my advice: quit while you're slightly behind, as you've often done with me.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You’re in big big trouble now. If you’ve got an ‘off grid’ holiday shack in the deepest outback I suggest you jump in the ute ASAP and lie low for a couple of months till her blood pressure gets back to normal. I’ll call her a cunt and try to distract her till you’re gone.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

KB aside, I've never seen anyone fire off quite so many insults against our shared authoritarian powerhouse slag 

Roops and I have always got along like a house on fire, and even on the very rare occasions that we’ve disagreed on some minor issue she’s apologised once I’ve explained things to her and corrected her wrongthink.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

True to form, so entrenched is your self-delusion you’re incapable of acknowledging any possible error and resort to an ad hominem word salad which is just this side of comprehensible. You are of course way too smart to have been sold an absolute pup. I’m sure you’d vote leave again if the vote was tomorrow, wouldn’t you? It’s all going exactly as you expected, and any problems are entirely due to fifth columnists and non-believers. 

Well now - if you recall, I originally ignored your rather silly comparison of a newly emerged economy of some two million people with that of a mature economy of sixty-seven million. You then made a subsequent post in which you solicited a response from me. I addressed your POV with a slight dig and thought that would be the end of the matter. Your response was to throw a five-paragraph tantrum filled with tired tropes and insults. Calm down squire.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well now - if you recall, I originally ignored your rather silly comparison of a newly emerged economy of some two million people with that of a mature economy of sixty-seven million. You then made a subsequent post in which you solicited a response from me. I addressed your POV with a slight dig and thought that would be the end of the matter. Your response was to throw a five-paragraph tantrum filled with tired tropes and insults. Calm down squire.

Singularly incapable of admitting fallibility, and more one-eyed than Gabrielle. 

What’s the point?

• Like 1

Now im only a simple paddy and travellin minstrel but what i think the good doctor is askin is roops baby..yer 7 years into this brave social experiment what benifits has the brexit brought to the uk or yerself for that matter

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Now im only a simple paddy and travellin minstrel but what i think the good doctor is askin is roops baby..yer 7 years into this brave social experiment what benifits has the brexit brought to the uk or yerself for that matter

Seven years of pure comedy gold from yourself along with Therasa May, Boris Johnson, Liz Truss, Rishi Sunak plus Last Cunt Standing banging his head against the wall .. who could ask for more?

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Singularly incapable of admitting fallibility, and more one-eyed than Gabrielle. 

What’s the point?

Never mind this shit, Doc. Mrs Cnut opened a bottle of ‘5 Crimes’ wine from down your way. Utter shite. The theme is that the bottle’s label has a sepia picture of a deported crim from days gone by, and if you scan the code the Cunt comes to life and tells you why he was deported and how he got 70 years for borrowing half a spud. I wouldn’t sprinkle it on my chips if I’m being honest. Is this what’s become of that floating cow-pat of a detention centre…flogging cheapshite wine via tales of colonial oppression? 

Ned Kelly was a cunt.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Tell me that’s not you? Blackheads?

Of course it’s me and I’ll disregard the BH comment as that sort of talk could cause me to re-evaluate the high esteem which I currently hold you in DC.
As you were.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

large.87EF9125-88F7-4235-A0C2-6258BF4B0EA1.jpeg.6dd0332934096847c41704f7948f4b6f.jpegI’m going to pretend you never said that DC as your phone has obviously been taken over by some sort of AI bot.

As you were.

It looks like a cock and balls pointing two guns, is that the look you were going for?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Of course it’s me and I’ll disregard the BH comment as that sort of talk could cause me to re-evaluate the high esteem which I currently hold you in DC.
As you were.

I had a similar outbreak a month before I sold you that refugee in good faith. Have you been sampling the product?