Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The West Midlands Bus stike ( bus wankers)


Snowy

Recommended Posts

So @Frank , its been a very hard work day for me ,logistics this ,no staff that but to my amazement theres a fucking strike on the west midlands bus services that hinders my staff getting to work .

I hold absolute no pity to these wankers, I have to commute sometimes on there services and there absolutely shit ,same as the teacher cunts who wrap there bras round a pole to take down the establishment, fuck off Im a bin man ,suck it all up or work a proper job ,this isnt maggie fighting the coal yards its just a bunch of privileged arse holes, I cant even afford to strike.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Snowy said:

So @Frank , its been a very hard work day for me ,logistics this ,no staff that but to my amazement theres a fucking strike on the west midlands bus services that hinders my staff getting to work .

I hold absolute no pity to these wankers, I have to commute sometimes on there services and there absolutely shit ,same as the teacher cunts who wrap there bras round a pole to take down the establishment, fuck off Im a bin man ,suck it all up or work a proper job ,this isnt maggie fighting the coal yards its just a bunch of privileged arse holes, I cant even afford to strike.

I think you are actually a binman. You mentioned a long time ago, that someone at the depot had requested you use the term ‘consolidate the loads’, rather than ‘empty the wagon’. That is 100% pure, local government management speak bollocks, and means you must have been telling the truth.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fuck bus drivers, they're already vastly overpaid for sitting on their fat arses, driving along special, dedicated, traffic-free bus lanes. and occasionally remembering to stop and press a button to open a door.

If ever anyone had good cause to worry about AI taking their jobs it's this bunch of indolent cunts. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think you are actually a binman. You mentioned a long time ago, that someone at the depot had requested you use the term ‘consolidate the loads’, rather than ‘empty the wagon’. That is 100% pure, local government management speak bollocks, and means you must have been telling the truth.

Have you ever been asked if you are prepared to "help grow the business"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck bus drivers, they're already vastly overpaid for sitting on their fat arses, driving along special, dedicated, traffic-free bus lanes. and occasionally remembering to stop and press a button to open a door.

If ever anyone had good cause to worry about AI taking their jobs it's this bunch of indolent cunts. 

The job is way below a simple AI algorithm. We might as well DNA sequence a large enough blue bottle operator to do the task with great superiority.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Have you ever been asked if you are prepared to "help grow the business"?

The only way that could happen is if the useless cunts actually stopped at every bus stop when a prospective passenger held out their hand to indicate they wanted to board the bus, instead of putting their foot on the accelerator in order to get back to the depot in double-quick time to watch the next fuckin' horse-race or MOTD. 🚌>📺

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I fear I was a little unkind in my last post about bus drivers.

The one on the 232 going through Finchley, did give me a hand with my luggage, he lowered the step so I could wheel it on easily.

Maybe they ain't all cunts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lucy said:

I fear I was a little unkind in my last post about bus drivers.

The one on the 232 going through Finchley, did give me a hand with my luggage, he lowered the step so I could wheel it on easily.

Maybe they ain't all cunts?

He helped you because he took pity on the sad freak in front of him, with your shabby anorak and a couple of bags of poodle shit.

Fuck off dullard.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

He helped you because he took pity on the sad freak in front of him, with your shabby anorak and a couple of bags of poodle shit.

Fuck off dullard.

He helped because that's what he gets fuckin' paid for, some people take pride in their work, not that you'd know anything about that.

(cue another, predictable, mindless diatribe, involving scat and extreme violence)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lucy said:

He helped because that's what he gets fuckin' paid for, some people take pride in their work, not that you'd know anything about that.

(cue another, predictable, mindless diatribe, involving scat and extreme violence)

Shut your fucking stupid fat gob, you pregnant fart.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 21/03/2023 at 23:20, Eric Cuntman said:

I think you are actually a binman. You mentioned a long time ago, that someone at the depot had requested you use the term ‘consolidate the loads’, rather than ‘empty the wagon’. That is 100% pure, local government management speak bollocks, and means you must have been telling the truth.

Yes I've been consolidating a lot lately.

Mainly my anger not to spend a ten stretch because of that cunt Gareth.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...