CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Peaky Blinders Hat Wearing Wankers

Neil

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

For that extra touch of class, why not adopt the Peaky Blinders look as a wedding theme?

artbydesign-brynmeadowswedding-vands-3.jpg

For the avoidance of doubt, that was a rhetorical question.

If I’d been an early twentieth century gangster, the thought of a floppy cloth cap with a sharp bit being waved at me, wouldn’t exactly burst the confidence bubble that was emanating from the Luger in my coat pocket.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

For that extra touch of class, why not adopt the Peaky Blinders look as a wedding theme?

artbydesign-brynmeadowswedding-vands-3.jpg

For the avoidance of doubt, that was a rhetorical question.

The 'We're going to a Mumford & Sons concert' look, well trendy, about ten years ago. ♫♪🪕🎸♪♫

On 23/03/2023 at 21:54, White Cunt said:

Could be worse:

th?id=OIP.CqIOnsP-YRncl4Ec2O9WBQHaKA%26p

You leave me in a tricky situation, old foe-come ally: you're clearly an educated man, often providing alternative (and well-researched) links, and I don't doubt you've got a solid job, and while I am truly regretful for continually bullying you for quite some time, because I now believe you to be a very unique punter, you remain among the most excruciatingly boring motherfuckers I engage with – who I also happen to quite like. My situation is a bit like being at a party in your 20s, and all you want to do is chat up the girls, and you get cornered by someone nice-yet-boring... if I ever could find a common interest, and corrupt them with another g&t and a little line, it could be a worthy engagement, however. I'm sure we'd get on just fine over a few pints. I'm a black man (Guinness). And you?       

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You leave me in a tricky situation, old foe-come ally: you're clearly an educated man, often providing alternative (and well-researched) links, and I don't doubt you've got a solid job, and while I am truly regretful for continually bullying you for quite some time, because I now believe you to be a very unique punter, you remain among the most excruciatingly boring motherfuckers I engage with – who I also happen to quite like. My situation is a bit like being at a party in your 20s, and all you want to do is chat up the girls, and you get cornered by someone nice-yet-boring... if I ever could find a common interest, and corrupt them with another g&t and a little line, it could be a worthy engagement, however. I'm sure we'd get on just fine over a few pints. I'm a black man (Guinness). And you?       

Good Barolo, not the “baby” re-pressed scats; Peroni 0 alcohol.