CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Barbara Izzard

Stubby Pecker

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/voices/thomas-the-tank-autistic-train-b2162611.html%3famp

Jesus fucking Christ. I hope we're all wiped out by a meteorite imminently.

Surely an imaginary, autistic train requires an imaginary, autistic ticket collector? Any suggestions?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Or a big space sausage that’s waiting to hear from some whales that aren’t alive anymore. 

I also have a soft spot for V'ger. Or, more accurately, a hard spot for Lieutenant Ilia.

a3ef48d0-8994-427b-a9df-2214a873651c_tex

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I also have a soft spot for V'ger. Or, more accurately, a hard spot for Lieutenant Ilia.

a3ef48d0-8994-427b-a9df-2214a873651c_tex

I loved the inclusion of Voyager, but I didn’t like the film. Decker was surplus to requirements. It felt like an experimental reboot that tried to go in a new direction but failed and was shitcanned in favour of the old formula for ‘The Wrath Of Khan’.

On 05/04/2023 at 13:31, Jake The Muss said:

Yeah you can as that's your childish right and i believe in complete free speech...but remember i have a right to find you one dark night and claw hammer you while you're sleeping, you won't feel a thing. 

Take care.

Won’t ever happen as you won’t be able to get from behind your Sofa to leave the house.

Dim Cunt

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ted Cunterblast said:

Trace it back to Jake the Wuss

I asked you a fucking question, boy. I strongly suggest that you answer me without coming across like a premenstrual school girl.

Now, give me the full story or you'll regret it.

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Calm down youngster or @Frank will be along soon with his grooming kit and diminutive yet heavily lubricated member. Relax kid.

The Frank Modus Operandi:

1- Gallivant across the Spic states of Europe on an anachronistic three month progress, whilst dressed like some sort of mid-life crisis Beau Brummell cunt.

2: Get extradited from one of the said Spic states due to reasons prohibited for discussion by law.

3: Log on to The Corner and find the latest new spastic with the most amount of chromosomes. Post a Rocky video and tell said tongue choker that he likes them...a lot.

4: Get an absolute fucking hiding from everyone apart from Pen and the latest substitute mongoloid and fuck off into the ether for another few months.

5: Comfort eats copious amounts of cock and buys some £6000 Ronald McDonald looking shoes to make himself feel alive.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Just imagine when the cunt turns 18 and it hits him right between the minces..that his sex life is null and void.

His sex life, ridiculous as it might sound is far more likely to hit him slap bang between the cheeks of his pimpled arse tbh.

• Like 1