CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Schofield

Mike Hunt

13 hours ago, Frank said:

The Matt McGreevy gagging order. 

JS42330765.jpg

That's him. 

I know that you swing both ways, with a slight preference for younger South East Asian gentlemen. But doesn't it make you sick to your fucking stomach that he wanted to put his cock up Pip's arse instead of inside Holly's gob?

If he was my son I'd kick his teeth down his throat.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

JS42330765.jpg

That's him. 

I know that you swing both ways, with a slight preference for younger South East Asian gentlemen. But doesn't it make you sick to your fucking stomach that he wanted to put his cock up Pip's arse instead of inside Holly's gob?

If he was my son, I would invite you round to kick his teeth down his throat. And then I would set light to him. 

Guest Shitpipe Sid
28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If he was your son, I'd kick your fucking teeth in.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tell us who you used to be on here before you returned as Sid. Your comment above suggests that I should know better for some reason. Until I know who you are, I can’t really address that.

Now who's paranoid?  Of all people, I didn't expect it to be you.

1 minute ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Now who's paranoid?  Of all people, I didn't expect it to be you.

So you're a genuine newbie? Yes or no - I don't give a fuck who you were before if no - but all of this supposed old punter unmasking and mystery man roleplay is getting fucking tedious on here.

• Like 3

Guest Shitpipe Sid
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There you go. How do you have expectations of me if you’re new here? Just tell me who you are if we used to be acquainted. I’m not Mystic fucking Meg.

No. You were the one that stepped in to give me a chance, when others were calling me Saucepants, Pete, Ereptile and whatever, before I'd even posted ffs. I can't find any of their posts on here, as way back as 2014, so I'm in the dark. But I'm surprised that you've suddenly gone down this road. 

4 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

No. You were the one that stepped in to give me a chance, when others were calling me Saucepants, Pete, Ereptile and whatever, before I'd even posted ffs. I can't find any of their posts on here, as way back as 2014, so I'm in the dark. But I'm surprised that you've suddenly gone down this road. 

When you make reference to things that only a previous member would know, it does come across as suspicious. There’s a lot of speculation that you could be an old hand or a banned member returning for some payback. Don’t take it personally. Until we know you, we won’t accept you. 

Ask @King Billy or @Dyslexic cnut what a cunt I can really be until you get your wings.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Every time I login, it's your non-stop drivel I see. You're quite shit.

You were equally as shit when you posted as 'Sue R Pipe' (before your ban), in which approx. 1/3 of your posts were spunk-themed. Now it's penises & poppers: there are too many to multi-quote, so if one scrolls through your 'short' history, they'll find enough cock references to fulfil an after-dinner board game at Stephen Fry's house. 

You're obviously a gay man, or someone who bats for both teams, who I suspect likes 'em borderline.

Answer the question: who have you posted under previously (and I suspect there's been more than one)?

• Like 1

Guest Shitpipe Sid
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When you make reference to things that only a previous member would know, it does come across as suspicious. There’s a lot of speculation that you could be an old hand or a banned member returning for some payback. Don’t take it personally. Until we know you, we won’t accept you. 

Ask @King Billy or @Dyslexic cnut what a cunt I can really be until you get your wings.

Appreciate that Eric. Like I said, you have standards.

2 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

No need for that shit.

I agree. Let's keep it classy and stick to threats of genital mutilation for now.

Just because Eric has given you the OK doesn't mean other cunts will mind. It's sort of an initiation ritual, every cunt is going to kick shit out of you for a bit. Try not to take offense - it's for your own good... I think.

8 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Appreciate that Eric. Like I said, you have standards.

For all I know, you may have just done a lot of homework and archive digging. That’s a good idea, but it can backfire too. There’s a fine line between enigmatic and suspicious. 

29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Every time I login, it's your non-stop drivel I see.

Kettle - pan, as fuckin' usual.

What's your problem Wiffles, not getting the attention you think you deserve?

Fuck-off and take your Poodle for a walk, you Mary Whitehouse wannabe cunt. 🐩

LOL

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

No need for that shit.

I wouldn't worry Sid, that's his default insult when he's rattled, it's the sort of shite that's got him banned more than once, and he ain't learned his lesson, yet.

25 minutes ago, and said:

I wouldn't worry Sid, that's his default insult when he's rattled, it's the sort of shite that's got him banned more than once, and he ain't learned his lesson, yet.

Here he is!

One mention of the word 'shit' and you're on the scene quicker than a greased rat going up a fucking drainpipe.

• Like 4