CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Schofield

Mike Hunt

13 minutes ago, and said:

Obviously, that doesn't necessarily mean it sounded anything like the original, it just means you were making an attempt to sound like the original, and probably making a right fuckin' balls of it because, let's face it, if you were any good, you wouldn't be 'working' for a living, would you, sausage fingers?

Yes, all people that are half decent on the guitar should immediately give up work and become professional musicians - it’s so obvious when you think about it. Still, it earned you a like from Captain Autistic. Thick little shit-weasel.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

He's just bitter, throwing another tantrum because I continue to refuse to speak to him. He's rather fragile. Never mind ay.

Of course I am bitter Carl, I mean even getting a one word word reply from you would make my day. You really do suffer from delusions of grandeur Lol... 

Why don't you block/ignore all the users you don't like again and brag about it like the stroppy teenager you are. 

Stupid dwarf cunt. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Yes, all people that are half decent on the guitar should immediately give up work and become professional musicians - it’s so obvious when you think about it. Still, it earned you a like from Captain Autistic. Thick little shit-weasel.

Priceless, isn't it? Apparently as I'm not an elected politician, I'm also prohibited from speaking about politics. What's next? No one is allowed to talk about cars unless they're an F1 driver? No mention of the cosmos please unless you're an astrophysicist? Want to discuss the upcoming Champions League Final? Tough shit, unless you've personally won it.

I suspect that R-Soles wants to limit all topics of conversation simply because the thick wanker's knowledge base is limited to big, bold pensioner font and scatology. God forbid anyone talks about something he's unqualified to comment on, which would be absolutely fucking everything other than the above. 

What a spastic cunt.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Priceless, isn't it? Apparently as I'm not an elected politician, I'm also prohibited from speaking about politics. What's next? No one is allowed to talk about cars unless they're an F1 driver? No mention of the cosmos please unless you're an astrophysicist? Want to discuss the upcoming Champions League Final? Tough shit, unless you've personally won it.

I suspect that R-Soles wants to limit all topics of conversation simply because the thick wanker's knowledge base is limited to big, bold pensioner font and scatology. God forbid anyone talks about something he's unqualified to comment on, which would be absolutely fucking everything other than the above. 

What a spastic cunt.

With regards his idiotic font choice, I wonder if he’s somehow got it set as the default, or whether he has to select it each time he decides to type one of his unique posts? Maybe he’s got a special macro running that automatically changes the font and replaces fucking with fuckin’ (#edgymode). Either way, he’s a stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Of course I am bitter Carl, I mean even getting a one word word reply from you would make my day. You really do suffer from delusions of grandeur Lol... 

Why don't you block/ignore all the users you don't like again and brag about it like the stroppy teenager you are. 

Stupid dwarf cunt. 

His perverted proclivity for barely legal actresses aside, it's a wonder how he keeps his massively inflated head atop of his narrow, schoolboy shoulders. What a self absorbed wanker!

He's backed himself into a corner, Raas, and not for the first time. Either he assumes every post that's made by five or six members is about him, in which case his paranoia and ego knows no bounds. Or, he's actually reading every single post he purports not to be interested in.

Mental egotist, or bullshitting faggot who can't get enough of our material? I'll leave it up to others to decide. All I'm saying is that I'm one hundred percent convinced that he needs help. Badly.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Oh dear, at least one thick cunt isn't aware that the word 'political' has more than one definition. Ah well, you live and you learn. Or maybe not.

I was going to say that according to your mate Lord Longford, you're not allowed to talk about it, Carly. But then I saw the following article.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4478082/Three-foot-7in-dwarf-elected-Britain-s-shortest-politician.html

Apologies, I didn't realise you were in the game. It's a lovely photo of you and your other half that they use in the piece.

3FFB5F3800000578-4478082-image-m-9_14940

Lolololol.

Fuck off.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Steinfeld - 26

Watson - 33

Stewart - 33

Williams - 34

Blanchett - 54

The shit-stirring fantasist that posted above is completely divorced from reality. A lengthy ban looms.

So you are reading, Carly? I preferred the thought of you being a paranoid schizophrenic hearing voices, but I suppose the two aren't mutually exclusive as you do come across like you need some mental health crisis treatment.

As for your list, stating their current ages doesn't prove anything, you fucking idiot. I thought Helen Mirren was tasty in her 20s and 30s but I wouldn't knock one off over her now.

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

His perverted proclivity for barely legal actresses aside, it's a wonder how he keeps his massively inflated head atop of his narrow, schoolboy shoulders. What a self absorbed wanker!

He's backed himself into a corner, Raas, and not for the first time. Either he assumes every post that's made by five or six members is about him, in which case his paranoia and ego knows no bounds. Or, he's actually reading every single post he purports not to be interested in.

Mental egotist, or bullshitting faggot who can't get enough of our material? I'll leave it up to others to decide. All I'm saying is that I'm one hundred percent convinced that he needs help. Badly.

He's definitely reading these posts Decs, what I find odd are his (not quoting anybody) responses immediately afterwards which sound like he's talking to some imaginary friend. I think he fancies himself a bit of a musical artist given his knowledge about pop music and a rendition he wrote here a while ago. He seems determined to alienate himself from most punters here and when he's achieved that, he moans about them being psychopaths. A very confused, lacking confidence, never really had a girlfriend, perverted dwarf cunt. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Yes, all people that are half decent on the guitar should immediately give up work and become professional musicians -

Why not phone your boss, tell him you and the band are back together and you’re going on a world tour tomorrow? And don’t forget to call him a fat ugly smelly cunt before he tells you he’s delighted to be rid of you and was going to sack you next week anyway.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Helen Mirren was tasty in her 20s and 30s but I wouldn't knock one off over her now.

You wouldn’t be the prime suspect if she woke up plastered in congealed baby batter and unable to prise open her eyelids Decs. There’s quite a few on here who’d be having their front door bashed in at 6AM first.

2 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Steinfeld - 26

Watson - 33

Stewart - 33

Williams - 34

Blanchett - 54

The shit-stirring fantasist that posted above is completely divorced from reality. A lengthy ban looms.

How the utter fuck did you manage to stray onto this site? What on earth were you searching for? Can’t you see that you’re loathed and completely out of your depth? Have some self-respect, you diminutive deviant and leave. Jesus Christ man.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Make me you spear chucking clicks and whistles communicating piece of shit.

Friendly advice… our kid’s of a dark complexion and fuckin huge. The cunt bears a grudge. Make your apologies and keep your head down. All the best.

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How the utter fuck did you manage to stray onto this site? What on earth were you searching for? Can’t you see that you’re loathed and completely out of your depth? Have some self-respect, you diminutive deviant and leave. Jesus Christ man.

Obviously the site has its selection of oddballs, but I get some seriously sinister vibes about this cunt. Frank is a harmless old queen when all is said and done, and whilst you wouldn't want to stand next to Pen at a urinal, I don't get the same creepy feeling about him as I do Carly. If he doesn't steal dead, frozen rats from Pets At Home to skin them, it's only because he's got an ASBO.

A genuinely terrifying creature who is a cunt hair away from going berserk with a cheap samurai sword in a Tesco Express.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Obviously the site has its selection of oddballs, but I get some seriously sinister vibes about this cunt.

Who gives a fuck what vibes you get, it's all you ever get when somebody doesn't fit in with your concept of CC cuntery.

Like all your devious mind games, it's utterly fuckin' meaningless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and said:

Who gives a fuck what vibes you get, it's all you ever get when somebody doesn't fit in with your concept of CC cuntery.

Like all your devious mind games, it's utterly fuckin' meaningless.

Fuckin’ - lol. Do you wear a porkpie hat? #edgyasfuck

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Obviously the site has its selection of oddballs, but I get some seriously sinister vibes about this cunt. Frank is a harmless old queen when all is said and done, and whilst you wouldn't want to stand next to Pen at a urinal, I don't get the same creepy feeling about him as I do Carly. If he doesn't steal dead, frozen rats from Pets At Home to skin them, it's only because he's got an ASBO.

A genuinely terrifying creature who is a cunt hair away from going berserk with a cheap samurai sword in a Tesco Express.

The stupid little cunt thinks that being lauded by Frank and Pen equals credibility when we all know that it’s basically a signed death certificate. Even Ape has stirred to hoof him ffs! ‘I’m blocking you but I’ll reply to you?’ A dreadful ‘member’ on here who’s never been allowed to forget his conduct when two elder members got banned for fuck all. I’ll never get tired of kicking his rat cunt deviant cunt in.