CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Slag Madonna's benefit concert in Nashville.

Jake The Muss

10 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

And just in time for the bank holiday. I'm hoping, nay, expecting drink and drug fuelled carnage on here this long weekend.

It's what Jesus would have wanted.

There's an old bank holiday tradition where Proper lets the drunkest, most vile, coked up fucking animals out of the cooler in order to perpetrate a long weekend of disgusting abuse.

And thank God, too, otherwise I suspect you and I would still be balls deep within each other on our shared Cooler bunk.

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's an old bank holiday tradition where Proper lets the drunkest, most vile, coked up fucking animals out of the cooler in order to perpetrate a long weekend of disgusting abuse.

And thank God, too, otherwise I suspect you and I would still be balls deep within each other on our shared Cooler bunk.

I'd nearly run out of fisting butter in there.

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Can't see why not, you might have a chance this time Ed as i have strained myself when my staffie pulled as he went for some wierd looking trans cunt, i just about gained control but the trans bastard did have his rainbow t-shirt ripped while it should there in a pile of it's own piss and shit begging for life, think it might of been R-Soles/Lucy.

I don’t think Edds going to be much trouble bend, not after effort he put on our recent meeting. Outside the old Honda factory in Swindon, me on my moped Ed on his Dora the Explorer trike/mobility scooter. It’s fair to say I gave him a fucking pasting. Left him with 2 black eyes

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

I look forward to not turning up bend, it’s keeping the traditions alive that’s important. 

Sure no problem, i won't turn up either as i have moved to Moscow as it's going to be the only safe place soon, what with Putin being a pal, he also uses claw hammers for some ultra violence. 

It's a treat to the senses Ed, i will invite you once i'm settled.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I don’t think Edds going to be much trouble bend, not after effort he put on our recent meeting. Outside the old Honda factory in Swindon, me on my moped Ed on his Dora the Explorer trike/mobility scooter. It’s fair to say I gave him a fucking pasting. Left him with 2 black eyes

Bloody good show, these mobility scooter drivers are such cunts.