CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Slag Madonna's benefit concert in Nashville.

Jake The Muss

Well lick my fucking dirty cunting hole, what do we have here, Audrey Trans cuntgender Hale kills 6 people including 3 kids who had their lives wiped out because of some 28 year old (not a teenager) is suffering from dysphoria.

Then the old worn out prolasped cunt called Madonna holds a benefit concert in support of transgender cunts, maybe she will give the 3 kids a mention as optics is everything right ! When is this wretched cunt going to keel over and do the world a massive favor.

Proper upside down clown world this shit is.

Fucking whore cunt.

https://pitchfork.com/news/madonna-announces-nashville-trans-rights-benefit-concert/#:~:text=Madonna has announced a benefit,and anywhere children are present.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Well like my fucking dirty cunting hole, what do we have here, Audrey Trans cuntgender Hale kills 6 people including 3 kids who had their lives wiped out because of some 28 year old (not a teenager) is suffering from dysphoria.

Then the old worn out prolasped cunt called Madonna holds a benefit concert in support of transgender cunts, maybe she will give the 3 kids a mention as optics is everything right ! When is this wretched cunt going to keel over and do the world a massive favor.

Fucking whore cunt.

https://pitchfork.com/news/madonna-announces-nashville-trans-rights-benefit-concert/#:~:text=Madonna has announced a benefit,and anywhere children are present.

I wonder if she'll famously get her flea-ridden growler out, or will this offend the 'T' component of the LGBT community (as this would identify her as female)?

Vile wench. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Well like my fucking dirty cunting hole, what do we have here, Audrey Trans cuntgender Hale kills 6 people including 3 kids who had their lives wiped out because of some 28 year old (not a teenager) is suffering from dysphoria.

Fucking whore cunt.

Its latest bout of plastic surgery has left it looking like the bastard love child of The Bride of Wildenstein and Simon Weston.

Which is ironic, because after reading this I'd like nothing better than to set it on fire and carve up its face with a knife.

I hope that the next barely legal man-child it fucks is shot to death by Pen, the ignorant old cunt.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

Back in the day I'd have ridden her like a fucking National winner 

The best Madonna was the one from the "Rain" video. I'd have turned those baby blues into kitten eyes, right enough.

madonnarain-madonna_rain.gif

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Fucking whore cunt.

5 of the 6 most recent so called ‘mass shootings’ in the US have been carried out by members of the ‘oppressed’ LGBTQ+ community. This must be the new face of the ‘far right’ bogeyman, sorry bogeyperson that the fake news MSM have been shouting about for decades now. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The best Madonna was the one from the "Rain" video. I'd have turned those baby blues into kitten eyes, right enough.

A good long run up, then a mighty steel toe cap boot to her head would make me far more likely to mess the front of my pants than any sexual activity with this plastic faced, busted arsed pop fossil.

4 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Fucking whore cunt.

The old mattress is going to stir the shit in Nashville - it’s either a deliberate and well funded Obama operation or the old twat is going senile, swinging SoCal perversions to all unwitting victims.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In my mind she has always been a stupid talentless spastic but well fuckable when she was younger, now we get this from the fucking hobgoblin.

2 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

In my mind she has always been a stupid talentless spastic but well fuckable when she was younger, now we get this from the fucking hobgoblin.

Jeez,that's a challenging wank

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I have no doubt she's lapped at quite a lot of pungent, fishy dishes over the years.

22 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Fucking whore cunt.

Fingered her, early 80’s. Baggy haddock-sluice as I recall…only a mild garlic-like whiff on the digits.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Neil said:

Jeez,that's a challenging wank

Coming from the man who got a chubby after visiting the Natural History museum and seeing the pickled remains of a mole rat that had been split from cunt to arse during a breech birth, that really is saying something.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Bend, how about a traditional bank holiday punch up? 

Can't see why not, you might have a chance this time Ed as i have strained myself when my staffie pulled as he went for some wierd looking trans cunt, i just about gained control but the trans bastard did have his rainbow t-shirt ripped while it stood there in a pile of it's own piss and shit begging for life, think it might of been R-Soles/Lucy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Can't see why not, you might have a chance this time Ed as i have strained myself when my staffie pulled as he went for some wierd looking trans cunt, i just about gained control but the trans bastard did have his rainbow t-shirt ripped while it should there in a pile of it's own piss and shit begging for life, think it might of been R-Soles/Lucy.

I look forward to not turning up bend, it’s keeping the traditions alive that’s important. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I look forward to not turning up bend, it’s keeping the traditions alive that’s important. 

It's the meaning of Easter! Praise the Lord!

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you get coolered? I’ve lost track recently. If so, what did you do?

Fuck knows, several violations apparently. Too much bugle to remember.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you get coolered? I’ve lost track recently. If so, what did you do?

He got six months, but was released in the recent purge of the cooler, alongside myself who had received my sixth indefinite ban a mere three weeks before.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He got six months, but was released in the recent purge of the cooler, alongside myself who had received my sixth indefinite ban a mere three weeks before.

And just in time for the bank holiday. I'm hoping, nay, expecting drink and drug fuelled carnage on here this long weekend.

It's what Jesus would have wanted.