CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Child abuse ring jailed for 145 years

Mike Hunt

https://amp.lbc.co.uk/news/these-are-the-21-evil-criminals-behind-the-biggest-ever-child-sex-abuse-ring/

My nom for COTW.

Don't remember seeing this level of detail or photos for our Asian brethren next door to Sheffield guilty of the same crimes.

That aside, why are the women in these cases always fat ugly, fishy-minged cunts? Do they think "I've got a face like Hattie Jacques arse, think I'll go into kiddie-fiddling"?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Don't remember seeing this level of detail or photos for our Asian brethren next door to Sheffield guilty of the same crimes.

Mustn't fall into the categorisation trap. Brown/white/black/whatever, male/female/cis/queer/whatever, a kiddy fiddler is a kiddy fiddler, and a slow painful death is what they all deserve.

27 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Why are the women in these cases always fat ugly, fishy-minged cunts? Do they think "I've got a face like Hattie Jacques arse, think I'll go into kiddie-fiddling"?

Remember that vile, fugly cunt Vanessa George who abused kids in a nursery? QED.

_49666360_49666359.jpg

Unfortunately I most certainly do, but it does 'come in handy' as a few chinks will have said, to defer the ol' vinegar strokes when I'm giving Mrs Hunt a bit of the ol' in and out.

On a separate note, you ever wonder if the cops tell 'arrestees' to pull they're ugliest face for the mugshot, much like the pissed-off faces you expect to see from the family when their kid has reported their bike stolen to the local rag? 

On 06/04/2023 at 15:57, Mike Hunt said:

https://amp.lbc.co.uk/news/these-are-the-21-evil-criminals-behind-the-biggest-ever-child-sex-abuse-ring/

My nom for COTW.

That aside, why are the women in these cases always fat ugly, fishy-minged cunts? Do they think "I've got a face like Hattie Jacques arse, think I'll go into kiddie-fiddling"?

Bearing in mind the sheer numbers involved in the Asian grooming groups you are not going to get the same detail .. as to the mug shots, you are not going to get pretty faces as the cunts who get caught will be sour faced. What is also worrying is the number of women who become penpals and visitos to the peados and child chillers who are locked away .. is any official record and watch kept of these women?

• Like 1

slightly misleading in that as far as I ca see the longest prison sentence was 20 years and in spite of what the article says no actual life sentences. Some prison sentences were as short as 3 years. all will be eligible for payroll after the thirds of the sentences have been served. the women offenders seem to have been treated more lightly than the men .. In my opinion they are even worse than the men and should have received longer sentences .. following on from my previous post i do think that it should be illegal for any fuckwit .. female, male or whatever to befriend an imprisoned sex offender and that the legal system should treat and prosecute them also as sex offenders.

52 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

slightly misleading in that as far as I ca see the longest prison sentence was 20 years and in spite of what the article says no actual life sentences. Some prison sentences were as short as 3 years. all will be eligible for payroll after the thirds of the sentences have been served. the women offenders seem to have been treated more lightly than the men .. In my opinion they are even worse than the men and should have received longer sentences .. following on from my previous post i do think that it should be illegal for any fuckwit .. female, male or whatever to befriend an imprisoned sex offender and that the legal system should treat and prosecute them also as sex offenders.

So, you’re suggesting that the incarcerated are salaried? You stupid cocked-cunt.

On 08/04/2023 at 07:22, Penny Farthing said:

What is also worrying is the number of women who become penpals and visitos to the peados and child chillers who are locked away

Have you heard anything back from Jonathon King yet Pen? Between you and me mate, I wouldn’t waste any more of your pension on stamps next Thursday at the Post Office. 

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

On 11/04/2023 at 10:47, Dyslexic cnut said:

So, you’re suggesting that the incarcerated are salaried? You stupid cocked-cunt.

Payroll/Parole DC. Don’t forget Pen went to school before pencils or paper were invented, and his teacher was Cadfael the 13th century monk.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Have you heard anything back from Jonathon King yet Pen? Between you and me mate, I wouldn’t waste any more of your pension on stamps next Thursday at the Post Office. 

Trust me, the hooded sickle-wielder is shadowing him. The eye is milky, the meds have failed, the posts are getting more unintelligible. Make the most of him, he’s not long for this place.

• Like 1

On 06/04/2023 at 16:28, Cuntybaws said:

Mustn't fall into the categorisation trap. Brown/white/black/whatever, male/female/cis/queer/whatever, a kiddy fiddler is a kiddy fiddler, and a slow painful death is what they all deserve.

Remember that vile, fugly cunt Vanessa George who abused kids in a nursery? QED.

_49666360_49666359.jpg

Some of the burger faced witches here make this swamp donkey look like Nelly Furtado.